Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 55. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When are you going to announce the game? It seems to me that if you delay it too much, you can find a lot of powerful competitors.
It seems to me that the team should release the project only when it is completely confident in its readiness.
But gamers prefer to get access to early versions of games, as it improves communication with developers and allows them to implement all players’ wishes in the final version.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When are you going to announce the game? It seems to me that if you delay it too much, you can find a lot of powerful competitors.
It seems to me that the team should release the project only when it is completely confident in its readiness.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Can users pair unicorns free of charge by mutual consent, or will it necessarily be necessary to pay for this process?
Activity: 336
According to your WP, you will have to pay for the promotion of the unicorn in the feed, but what does this give to the unicorn's owner? I do not quite understand this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi there, aren't you guys opening for Beta?
WeTre focused on rising of funds and detalization of the plan of development of the product so far
Good afternoon. The idea of managing of the hero with the help of the thought seems to be a bit quixotic to me. What made you come up with this idea?

WeTre living in interesting time.  People are eager to immerse deeper into the gaming process and thought power control is one of the ways to realize this
Why not transfer to the platform with blockchain which provides zero-cost transactions? This seems to be a logical decision for me.
The development of our own blockchain can postpone the date of the launch of the game itself significantly. ThatTs the switch to blockchain will take place later.
Hey there. What company is responsible for development of the mechanism of the augmented reality? It’s really important for your project.
Our partner company IZETEX is engaged in its development.
Thanks for your support. Subscribe to one of our accounts in the social networks and you certainly wont miss the news!
Hi. I’m curious about your neural interface. Have you developed it yourself or just bought it from someone else?
This technology is provided by our partners BasisNeuro.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens were sold in the current ICO round?

According to information from the personal cabinet - 20% of all available in the current round.
Activity: 224
Hello. How many tokens were sold in the current ICO round?
Activity: 210
Hello. How can a novice make sure that prices are not overpriced? Will he have something to compare them to?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
If tokens are used to sell the object or items on the platform, how can the platform itself earn it?
UnicornGo will have its own trading platform, and for its use will be charged commission.
But could it be possible to realize a concept in which players can exchange items through barter?

Yes, but this would create a number of difficulties and would make a number of items inaccessible to some players. The trading platform seems to me the most rational option.
Why would they become inaccessible? It seems to me that this, on the contrary, would contribute to the acceleration of the distribution of objects.
Activity: 280
If tokens are used to sell the object or items on the platform, how can the platform itself earn it?
UnicornGo will have its own trading platform, and for its use will be charged commission.
But could it be possible to realize a concept in which players can exchange items through barter?

Yes, but this would create a number of difficulties and would make a number of items inaccessible to some players. The trading platform seems to me the most rational option.
Activity: 280
Activity: 238
Hello. Will there be more currencies on your platform that are accepted in the game, in addition to Candy Coin? I believe that all of them will have to be banned.
Pages:
Jump to: