Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 14. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The team communicate nicely about development and future of people ask for it, but they communicate especially on telegram. I think it’s a very important to have a sucessfull ico to handle the communication very well, especially during this period.
You are right, the bull market can start at any moment - and if communication would maintained at that level, as at this time - project will be able to raise hard cap.

Your telegram is currently one of the largest and most promising for me, I am glad to see a Community being formed quickly, but without losing control, the work to be presented will be a point that will define the future power of this Community as well as its maintenance and the investments coming from this
Activity: 616
I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

It's kinda normal, all the scams ICO's since last year..
There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.

I am beginning to feel that crypto investors are now getting more matured and will do a DYOR extensively on a crypto project before considering investing in it. So the team must avoid any issues that might be mistaken as a red flag to them because it could be detrimental to the project itself. I mean they ought to try to resolve any issues when they can.

True, investors now know how to pick what the best for them especially on the recent situation where there are many scam projects. Make a deep researches is a must nowadays.

Yeah, but its quite depressing how the crypto market behave these days and it could hinder investors bullish sentiment but I hope it will recover soon by the end of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The team communicate nicely about development and future of people ask for it, but they communicate especially on telegram. I think it’s a very important to have a sucessfull ico to handle the communication very well, especially during this period.
You are right, the bull market can start at any moment - and if communication would maintained at that level, as at this time - project will be able to raise hard cap.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
communication is one of the most important points for the success of a project, i will follow the latest news on telegram channel but i would also like a little more activity here on the forum...
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
The vidy team seems competent and serious. I think it’s important‘ to have a competent team to handle the project’s development and deliver something in the end.

The team is competent enough as I can see and what they need to do is more active in this thread to give us the news about the development as often as possible.
I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.

I am beginning to feel that crypto investors are now getting more matured and will do a DYOR extensively on a crypto project before considering investing in it. So the team must avoid any issues that might be mistaken as a red flag to them because it could be detrimental to the project itself. I mean they ought to try to resolve any issues when they can.
Activity: 462
wow the total lack of news has transformed this thread into a trading thread (or more like a Bitcoin price thread). You think that those $16M were invested in fiat or in cryptocurrency? If they're crypto it could be more then $16M or even less by now

I think some time back in the thread devs said that it was both fiat and crypto, but the didn't really mention whats the percentage, so people went on guessing. It would be much better if they would disclose the whole thing and we all could forget about it.
If there's some money in fiat there then is going to be more difficult to show proves about it. It would be easier if all the money was in crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
wow the total lack of news has transformed this thread into a trading thread (or more like a Bitcoin price thread). You think that those $16M were invested in fiat or in cryptocurrency? If they're crypto it could be more then $16M or even less by now

I think some time back in the thread devs said that it was both fiat and crypto, but the didn't really mention whats the percentage, so people went on guessing. It would be much better if they would disclose the whole thing and we all could forget about it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Could you give us some news about the project ? Thanks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The vidy team seems competent and serious. I think it’s important‘ to have a competent team to handle the project’s development and deliver something in the end.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Some comments could make or break a project like this.
I noticed that some good ideas within cryptoworld die out due to some very important factors :
- lack of communication from the team
- fud by haters / non believers
- weak or impossible roadmap
- foggy info about raised funds..

Now... I saw some comments for this one that were not actually needed or should have been avoided.
Yess.. some things could be better, but hey, give it some time peeps... even Rome was not build in one day Smiley
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
They pick ico month during a very bad season for crypto, but I hope they come out alive from the stormy sea waves  Grin

it's only been bad months since January. I can't wait to get away from this trend.
Really. Even from the mid December. There was a mere silver lining meanwhile, but it has disappeared even faster than emerged.

The last quarter which starts on September 1 has traditionally always been a good quarter for stocks and crypto so let's hope that BTC finds its bottom and then stabilizes.

Yes. The last quarter of every year was comparably better positive than last one in all the previous years. Hopefully, it will be same this year too.
Merit: 263

True, investors now know how to pick what the best for them especially on the recent situation where there are many scam projects. Make a deep researches is a must nowadays.

Yeah, but its quite depressing how the crypto market behave these days and it could hinder investors bullish sentiment but I hope it will recover soon by the end of the year.

I don't think it will take that long. Bears are running out of power and the sentiment overall is super bearish, so that usually means it's time for reversal.
You are never 100% sure off course but it does look that way.
Activity: 476
They pick ico month during a very bad season for crypto, but I hope they come out alive from the stormy sea waves  Grin

it's only been bad months since January. I can't wait to get away from this trend.
Really. Even from the mid December. There was a mere silver lining meanwhile, but it has disappeared even faster than emerged.

The last quarter which starts on September 1 has traditionally always been a good quarter for stocks and crypto so let's hope that BTC finds its bottom and then stabilizes.
Activity: 434

Activity: 434

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 686
Ethereum is dropping badly.

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

I wonder that too. Still waiting on that proof from the team.
I hope the market will recover soon. Hate to see my portfolio all in red. These are some depressing times for crypto.

When was the prove promised?

The more red I see, the greater my expectation of seeing the rise, I got so used to the roller coaster that I no longer have room for pessimism, only for the insatiable quest for good projects, and to be able to invest as soon as possible
Pages:
Jump to: