Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 2. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 100
fraud has happened again and it's a pity why it has to keep happening like this and there have been too many scams, I as a bounty hunter should be better able to choose which projects to follow, thanks for the notice
We can't do anything when participating in their campaign, because they reserve the right to change any rules at the end of bounty, and we have to accept it before joining. But for Vidy, they have listed on Gate, a large exchange this time, and maybe binance next if they wing the community vote. But I don't think a project scammed community like this can win the vote.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Who wants to see how VIDY scammed hundreds of bounty hunters out of $100,000?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188913.0;topicseen

It is unfortunate indeed if they cheat the bounty hunter of $ 100,000,
this should be resolved immediately and they pay it to the bounty hunter,
History shows that if the bounty hunters are deceived and do not pay the promised remuneration, then the project closes very quickly.
  Many bounty hunters will fundamentally go to great lengths to harm such a project. So it will be.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!

They cant pay for only $100,000 but they are  claiming that they raised 16m$ from ICO.

That is true! Some were also paid 25k tokens but its very little and bounty hunters were not happy with it. I have heard that the bounty community will be making a scam accusation on this project to better point the bounty hunters side of the story.
there are topic already created for that matter all bounty hunters that think that they have been cheated,should support this one.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
fraud has happened again and it's a pity why it has to keep happening like this and there have been too many scams, I as a bounty hunter should be better able to choose which projects to follow, thanks for the notice
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
VIDY token on September 19, at 22:00 (UTC + Cool will be added to the new IDAX exchange, the announcement is already on their twitter
Merit: 10
A short commentary from an interview at a conference in China at which Vidy CEO Patrick shared his plans for the near future.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1162780338759692288
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Iparticipate in vidy bounty, i Calculate my stakes according to bounty rewards allocation for each compaign, my total rewards around 200K token, but they pay only 10K token  Huh Huh
Activity: 630
I've participated in this project's translation bounty. but never got any payments it's been almost a year. I almost forgot about that like all other scam projects. but today found out that it's listed in coinmarketcap. so the project is running but they scammed bounty hunters without any payment. this is a shame.

Yeah right! And this I think VIDY is getting away with this shameful act but at least its our duty to warn others so that they may not
fall prey to these deceitful perpetrators who have no word of honor and deliberately deceived the community face to face without any
hesitation.  Angry
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I've participated in this project's translation bounty. but never got any payments it's been almost a year. I almost forgot about that like all other scam projects. but today found out that it's listed in coinmarketcap. so the project is running but they scammed bounty hunters without any payment. this is a shame.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
a project that has died on their social media seems to have no hope again
even the telegram channel which is usually the most crowded place for the community is also no longer active by development team, and the most disadvantaged by this situation are investors

I hope it is not the case but if its true, then at least the team could publicly announce their ordeal and the actual status of the project  to show its commitment to the community.

but, now you can see this project on coinmarketcap and tradeable on several exchange too  Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vidy
and maybe this project still alive

wow, thats a good news,
but, this project already collected about 16 Million USD
i think this project should be listed on famous exchange, such as Binance, bittrex or Kucoin, right ?

I really hope that it can really come true because by being listed on the exchange it's likely that the price will also increase,
but we don't know what will happen in the future so it's better to just keep abreast of developments
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
even the telegram channel which is usually the most crowded place for the community is also no longer active by development team, and the most disadvantaged by this situation are investors

I hope it is not the case but if its true, then at least the team could publicly announce their ordeal and the actual status of the project  to show its commitment to the community.

but, now you can see this project on coinmarketcap and tradeable on several exchange too  Wink

wow, thats a good news,
but, this project already collected about 16 Million USD
i think this project should be listed on famous exchange, such as Binance, bittrex or Kucoin, right ?
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points

Merit: 101
On July 23, Mr. Michael invited Vidy co-founder Matthew to talk about the latest developments on Vidy. They discussed how to quickly start Vidy to interact in the ecosystem. As a publisher, Michael said Vidy has played a positive role in the advertising industry and e-commerce!

https://twitter.com/VidyCoin/status/1153747500429381632?s=20
KUWA.ai
It would be good if the VIDY team still focuss on community, update post in here is also very important. So, we won't miss news like VIDY has launched IEO on Gate.io and listed for trading too.

Btw, for bounty hunter don't be late to pass KYC procedure, tomorrow is the last day. Smiley

How many they have fund raised in IEO event? Btw i have sent them my id details via email for KYC, i hope it will be approved by the team.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
It would be good if the VIDY team still focuss on community, update post in here is also very important. So, we won't miss news like VIDY has launched IEO on Gate.io and listed for trading too.

Btw, for bounty hunter don't be late to pass KYC procedure, tomorrow is the last day. Smiley
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
Yes, they were suddenly active on the telegram group after all this time disappearing, appearing with good news about the progress and cooperation in the vidy project. I hope this is good news for all of us.
Yes I think that is good news because they are back active in the telegram group and also bring news about the progress of this project, of course we have to appreciate it and I hope in the future it will be fine too
KUWA.ai
Yes, they were suddenly active on the telegram group after all this time disappearing, appearing with good news about the progress and cooperation in the vidy project. I hope this is good news for all of us.
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: