Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 10. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
let's say that maybe they should separate the two things important news here on the forum, and the support/help in a short time on telegram...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...

I don't know if it's even suitable for Q&A because eventually you want to keep a log to publish it wherever you can. Can you keep logs with telegram? Seems not possible to me
Me too, I didn't notice such an option there. Generally, I would say tgm is at the meanwhile way, it's not ultimate and completed yet, so I usually prefer its alternatives.

No you can't save logs on telegram as far as i know.
Telegram also has a very big problem with support, i've been trying to get hold of someone there for months and they just don't reply.

The good news is mostly admin available at telegram channel therefore if we have something to ask, most of the time, we will get the reply as soon as possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...

I don't know if it's even suitable for Q&A because eventually you want to keep a log to publish it wherever you can. Can you keep logs with telegram? Seems not possible to me
Me too, I didn't notice such an option there. Generally, I would say tgm is at the meanwhile way, it's not ultimate and completed yet, so I usually prefer its alternatives.

No you can't save logs on telegram as far as i know.
Telegram also has a very big problem with support, i've been trying to get hold of someone there for months and they just don't reply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Yes that is the point. I hoped this thread will not be taken for granted by the VIDY team as this is a great source of informative discussions. And maybe they could put a little attention on this thread and it would surely delight the community. Imho.

You can join in an actual discussion here whereas in telegram, your posts might get lost but its a great place to get a quick information about the project.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 476
I pitched in later than I hoped I could, but about that telegram activity.. it's nice to have a daily chat but when it comes to spreading news, info like that should be placed in a more clear & readable place.. like website, bct, reddit, certainly not "only" on a chat platform..
The info in there moves to fast and even pinned messages are not always clear to read.

I agree. A forum is different from Telegram and for a good reason so. Big news should be posted here as well and I think they will.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
I pitched in later than I hoped I could, but about that telegram activity.. it's nice to have a daily chat but when it comes to spreading news, info like that should be placed in a more clear & readable place.. like website, bct, reddit, certainly not "only" on a chat platform..
The info in there moves to fast and even pinned messages are not always clear to read.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Yes that is the point. I hoped this thread will not be taken for granted by the VIDY team as this is a great source of informative discussions. And maybe they could put a little attention on this thread and it would surely delight the community. Imho.

That is another opinion, but the people seems to like telegram more, even spammers
Activity: 315

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
in fact is difficult to follow the telegram channel at least for what concerns the latest news because you have to scroll through many messages, for me it would be easier to follow here on the forum, i hope they do not neglect any communication channel...

You're right, I also would prefer to get news here in the thread. Telegram is chaotic, hundreds of stickers don't make it easier to scroll and the last pinned message is a month old and only about bounty.

But thats the fault of Telegram. The app is not that comfortable for me because like you said, its too chaotic but on the other hand, if you want instant contact with the devs of admins, its a great way to get information's and vidy is really trying to stay connected with their future investors.

True, telegram is better for instant Q&A but there is also a good feature to inform the users since admin can make a pinned message which will remain at the top of the channel. But for such thing, forum will be better.

In the telegram, admins have more control over a forum. Also in here, some information can be lost in the crowd.

Still, there i like here more, but i can see the beauty of telegram.

Telegram is dispersive as hell, I prefer way more discord and slack. I remember when every ICO had its Slack but "thanks" to the phishing scammers everyone migrated to telegram
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
in fact is difficult to follow the telegram channel at least for what concerns the latest news because you have to scroll through many messages, for me it would be easier to follow here on the forum, i hope they do not neglect any communication channel...

You're right, I also would prefer to get news here in the thread. Telegram is chaotic, hundreds of stickers don't make it easier to scroll and the last pinned message is a month old and only about bounty.

But thats the fault of Telegram. The app is not that comfortable for me because like you said, its too chaotic but on the other hand, if you want instant contact with the devs of admins, its a great way to get information's and vidy is really trying to stay connected with their future investors.

True, telegram is better for instant Q&A but there is also a good feature to inform the users since admin can make a pinned message which will remain at the top of the channel. But for such thing, forum will be better.

In the telegram, admins have more control over a forum. Also in here, some information can be lost in the crowd.

Still, there i like here more, but i can see the beauty of telegram.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 476
Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.
With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos hidden behind the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension to the internet.
The fact that the team is planned to create in the end, of course, looks really promising, and in this sphere competition and changes are needed for a long time, which in turn will benefit us to end users. Therefore, I'll be really glad if the team succeeds.

Excellent update for newcomers, and to give shelter to those who want to know Vidy's methodology. The Telegran group also needs such dialogues, and is very interactive and full of stakeholders

I post daily in the telegram group too, seems like the team is more present over there.. Any concern grievance or inquiry will be answered faster in telegram.

Yes, if you have any questions you should go to Telegram. The admins are always there. I guess they check this thread only a few times a day which is more than enough.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.

If the support and community activity continues things will take off good, September is ico ?

The team is actively participating discussions in the telegram channel and people are interested in Vidy, I feel this is one of those projects which will change a market forever.

yeah there are a lot of people in the telegram channel

And people are most active not just joined and left watching it.

Lots of people joining the conversation. There is a good community there.

Really? Last time i visited it there were only "Hi" and stickers around ...

Still, it is way better than most telegram groups Cheesy

Also that the stickers are great. And you can't discuss the project 7/24
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.
With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos hidden behind the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension to the internet.
The fact that the team is planned to create in the end, of course, looks really promising, and in this sphere competition and changes are needed for a long time, which in turn will benefit us to end users. Therefore, I'll be really glad if the team succeeds.

Excellent update for newcomers, and to give shelter to those who want to know Vidy's methodology. The Telegran group also needs such dialogues, and is very interactive and full of stakeholders

I post daily in the telegram group too, seems like the team is more present over there.. Any concern grievance or inquiry will be answered faster in telegram.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: