Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 5. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 12
SecondBTC - Trade and Earn
We invite Vidy to list in our exchange for no cost
Secondbtc.com
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
We’re pushing back the ICO due to the current bear market, along with the fact that most of our cap is being filled by institutional investors.

we are waiting for fund raised and partnership clarification, i hope you can realize this as soon as possible to make us more confident in your project.

Indeed, it is but ideal if they could get to disclose such information to the community to clear the matter once and for all.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
We’re pushing back the ICO due to the current bear market, along with the fact that most of our cap is being filled by institutional investors.

we are waiting for fund raised and partnership clarification, i hope you can realize this as soon as possible to make us more confident in your project.

Can you give us a figure of the total amount raised so far?
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Patience is and remains a virtue.. but there has to be a limit to that patience Smiley
So team.. what's up? tell us something nice and new please.

Any new announcement from the devs? I guess the community are expecting a good news from them and I hope they have onel. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
Activity: 434
Is there any new updates on its development and fund raising? The community definitely needs some positive news.

Looks like they have abandoned this thread completely, also no news on telegram. Hasn't their ICO started yesterday?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Wow I just read about partnership, are you really built partnership with MNCLife? That company from my country, I'm so happy. But, I can't find information about VIDY in Officially Website MNCLife, so I want to make sure it in here.
Activity: 315
Is there any new updates on its development and fund raising? The community definitely needs some positive news.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The funds are in the process of putting up our logos, and we’ll be doing a press release soon for further transparency.

For the sake of your project (if you are thinking small investors to join your project) i think you should show the proof. Otherwise you'll join the %80 scam icos group. sorry to say that.

I'm not following anymore.. are there still plans to run an ICO or is that process finished?
It's kinda getting blurry for me right now.
Now Vidy is still in the pre ICO whitelist registration. Has the Vidy team participated in the Blockchain event or been verified on ICO sites like ICOBench and others?

Never heard any of that news before or has been stated on their site. Good you've point that out and maybe the devs could shed some light about this.

Ok thanks for the update.. .will keep reading this thread to see what updates it will bring.
The funds are in the process of putting up our logos, and we’ll be doing a press release soon for further transparency.

For the sake of your project (if you are thinking small investors to join your project) i think you should show the proof. Otherwise you'll join the %80 scam icos group. sorry to say that.

I'm not following anymore.. are there still plans to run an ICO or is that process finished?
Now Vidy is still in the pre ICO whitelist registration. Has the Vidy team participated in the Blockchain event or been verified on ICO sites like ICOBench and others?

Never heard any of that news before or has been stated on their site. Good you've point that out and maybe the devs could shed some light about this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Merit: 100
did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS
when you raised that 16m if the pre-ico still not started?

It was from the private sale that started before Pre-ICO 😀

Just like your said, this project has raised $16 Million from private sale (in bad market situation), $16 M before ICO Launch, it's amazing for me! Btw yes, if this true, i think Vidy one of the successfull project on this year. So my question is, why you launch bounty campaign, although your team has raised huge funds without bounty campaign before? 
I would like to have some proves about those $16 million to ensure the accuracy of the data.

So, there is no proof yet about the $16m? What a shame. Why it is so hard to provide the evidence about the fund raised? Is there something bad if it is revealed?
Yep, much ado about nothing. Instead of making us here nervous and uncertain, they'd better prove what they have said previously with some evidence...

Maybe we should wait a little while and that the team are waiting for the proper timing, but definitely they should publish it for the community to know.

That could be great if the team could produce such proofs. Anyway, are there any new partnerships built by this project lately?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J
hi team, i am trying to find your project on fenbushi capital investment profile but i did not find it.can you explain to us.this is the link https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fenbushi-capital/investments/investments_list#section-investments , or maybe this link is incorrect ?

Maybe the VIDY team could enlighten the community about this matter at hand and I'm sure everyone will appreciate that.

Yes i'm sure this would bring back a lot of support for the vidy project.
yes,, but i think they should explain about it first.many people wait their proof for their statement about fund rising.
Yeah for sure, talk is cheap like they say.
The more proof the more people will invest and believe in the project.. common sense if you ask me.

I hope this can resolve by the team asap and I'm confident they will publish such data in due time. Smiley
Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J
hi team, i am trying to find your project on fenbushi capital investment profile but i did not find it.can you explain to us.this is the link https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fenbushi-capital/investments/investments_list#section-investments , or maybe this link is incorrect ?

Maybe the VIDY team could enlighten the community about this matter at hand and I'm sure everyone will appreciate that.

yes,, but i think they should explain about it first.many people wait their proof for their statement about fund rising.
Yeah for sure, talk is cheap like they say.
The more proof the more people will invest and believe in the project.. common sense if you ask me.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101

Get excited.
J

Pages:
Jump to: