Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 6. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J
hi team, i am trying to find your project on fenbushi capital investment profile but i did not find it.can you explain to us.this is the link https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fenbushi-capital/investments/investments_list#section-investments , or maybe this link is incorrect ?

Maybe the VIDY team could enlighten the community about this matter at hand and I'm sure everyone will appreciate that.

Yes i'm sure this would bring back a lot of support for the vidy project.
hello there, are there proof (photo, video or news from the other side) of the 16 million usd deal with the vidy team? we asked a lot about the private investors in the telegram group but now there is a name only nothing else.

No not that i know off..
We have been asking this for quite some time, but so far no response.
We need to just trust the developers on their word i guess.
Merit: 100
i think some other news in the last hour and the release of the mvp would certainly increase investor confidence in the project and perhaps would also increase investments in the pre ico...
That is hopefully so, it is usually done the way you has mentioned. The only hope is the mvp is worth seeing.

An MVP release would be very beneficial to its ICO as this is what most investors are taking into consideration before venturing in it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
hello there, are there proof (photo, video or news from the other side) of the 16 million usd deal with the vidy team? we asked a lot about the private investors in the telegram group but now there is a name only nothing else.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J
hi team, i am trying to find your project on fenbushi capital investment profile but i did not find it.can you explain to us.this is the link https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fenbushi-capital/investments/investments_list#section-investments , or maybe this link is incorrect ?

Get excited.
J

Of course you can throw names around but some months ago we asked to show a proof of those $16M invested in the private sale and I don't see it as today. It's really easy to spread names around though

Yeah, i do believe in the possibilities of the project, but there is urgently more need for transparency.
Too many projects have made some many promises but haven't kept them.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Get excited.
J

Of course you can throw names around but some months ago we asked to show a proof of those $16M invested in the private sale and I don't see it as today. It's really easy to spread names around though
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Get excited.
J

Hello dev, its good news for us if Fenbushi is one of the investor in vidy, but how we know if fenbushi was really investing in your project? 
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

Get excited.
J
Merit: 100
Any updates on the Pre-ICO sale status? I guess the community would love to hear good news from the team. Smiley
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Have you really raised $16M?
Absolutely.

We have some great news to share as well. We have some of the world’s best investors such as Fenbushi & JRR Crypto, who have invested into the ICO. We will announce more of our investors and partnerships soon.
Finally, i got the answer. Wait, you meant Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai? This is one of the best and first venture capital funds to focus in building world class blockchain companies! So Vidy will become one of the world class blockchain companies? Let's see this, I should to learn this project in depth from now! 

This is really a good news to the VIDY community! With its good concept and  the release of an MVP, I think it would even make this project attractive to investors.

Well with all this news, i'm getting pretty bullish on vidy.
I'm just hoping to see an mvp real soon, so we get an idea on how this will all work. Smiley

This is indeed great news, glad to hear! But I'm also still waiting for the MVP which was promised to be released before ICO.
Absolutely.

We have some great news to share as well. We have some of the world’s best investors such as Fenbushi & JRR Crypto, who have invested into the ICO. We will announce more of our investors and partnerships soon.
Finally, i got the answer. Wait, you meant Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai? This is one of the best and first venture capital funds to focus in building world class blockchain companies! So Vidy will become one of the world class blockchain companies? Let's see this, I should to learn this project in depth from now! 

This is really a good news to the VIDY community! With its good concept and  the release of an MVP, I think it would even make this project attractive to investors.

Well with all this news, i'm getting pretty bullish on vidy.
I'm just hoping to see an mvp real soon, so we get an idea on how this will all work. Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Absolutely.

Jon here, Vidy Head of Marketing. Today is literally my first (official) day at the company, and I am going to work as hard as possible to open the lines of communication for full transparency.

I sat down with Patrick (CEO) today to address some questions I saw on the past few pages.

How is the Pre-ICO going?
Going great! About 50% of the Pre ICO allocation has been taken already, and it appears the balance will be going fast.

Where’s the Demo?
Coming soon. A few big publishers are currently implementing the SDK and should be demoing the product soon.

Absolutely.

Anything else?

Vidy is doing better than ever! The team is growing, the product is coming closer to production, and we have some big plans ahead for launch.

Stay tuned

Great to hear some news from the team.
Could you elaborate a bit more on the investors like Fenbushi & JRR Crypto ? Did they invest the 16million?

Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Jon here, Vidy Head of Marketing. Today is literally my first (official) day at the company, and I am going to work as hard as possible to open the lines of communication for full transparency.

I sat down with Patrick (CEO) today to address some questions I saw on the past few pages.

Going great! About 50% of the Pre ICO allocation has been taken already, and it appears the balance will be going fast.

Where’s the Demo?
Coming soon. A few big publishers are currently implementing the SDK and should be demoing the product soon.

Absolutely.

Anything else?

Vidy is doing better than ever! The team is growing, the product is coming closer to production, and we have some big plans ahead for launch.

Stay tuned

Glad to finally hear something from Vidy team and that everything is running well. Looking forward to further announcements and news.
copper member
Activity: 112
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

Where’s the Demo?

Absolutely.

Anything else?

Stay tuned
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Patience is and remains a virtue.. but there has to be a limit to that patience Smiley
So team.. what's up? tell us something nice and new please.

I believe patience is running out for a lot of people.
We can all live with delays but the fact that there is almost no news is much more worrisome.
Well sometimes you have to have patience, and sometimes it's high time to say "please stop lying to us". Some issues has to be voiced to the public.

They said that they wanted to show a proof of those $16M from private investors but till now they showed nothing. Maybe, as you said, it's really time to write "please stop lying to us"

I'm wondering if this project is actually still alive or not.
We keep posting but no one seems to answer or even notices.
Yes, I noticed the same a few weeks ago. Hopefully, they are currently taking their time while making something important about the project...

When I remember right their Pre-ICO started on September 1. Does anyone know how it's going?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Patience is and remains a virtue.. but there has to be a limit to that patience Smiley

We can all live with delays but the fact that there is almost no news is much more worrisome.
Well sometimes you have to have patience, and sometimes it's high time to say "please stop lying to us". Some issues has to be voiced to the public.

They said that they wanted to show a proof of those $16M from private investors but till now they showed nothing. Maybe, as you said, it's really time to write "please stop lying to us"

Yes, I noticed the same a few weeks ago. Hopefully, they are currently taking their time while making something important about the project...
Activity: 238
This is a very cool and exciting project. I like it very much, I hope it will continue to grow better. Wish the project a success

Pages:
Jump to: