Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 9. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
A demo version of the product would be awesome and could attract more users to join into this project. As I understand, demo version is the best thing for marketing strategy.
actually, i also believe that the release of a demo would be a good market strategy and would increase interest in the project and perhaps even the investments...
I'm keen to see something presented as soon as possible, it's really fundamental to the project's growth, but I'm even more motivated by a growth in the current market, so it makes it possible for new people to seek new projects and see in Vidy a great chance

Is there any plan to release a demo version or even an MVP? I think the community would be really excited about that!

Din't they mention MVP somewhere, I am sure I read it a while ago. Like 23rd something ? maybe I mix it up with another project.. Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
A demo version of the product would be awesome and could attract more users to join into this project. As I understand, demo version is the best thing for marketing strategy.
actually, i also believe that the release of a demo would be a good market strategy and would increase interest in the project and perhaps even the investments...
I'm keen to see something presented as soon as possible, it's really fundamental to the project's growth, but I'm even more motivated by a growth in the current market, so it makes it possible for new people to seek new projects and see in Vidy a great chance
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.
With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos hidden behind the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension to the internet.
The fact that the team is planned to create in the end, of course, looks really promising, and in this sphere competition and changes are needed for a long time, which in turn will benefit us to end users. Therefore, I'll be really glad if the team succeeds.

Excellent update for newcomers, and to give shelter to those who want to know Vidy's methodology. The Telegran group also needs such dialogues, and is very interactive and full of stakeholders

Unfortunately the telegram interface is not ideal for broad discussions and is somewhat difficult to navigate and track its discussions rather it was only designed for instant messaging. I would rather prefer to post on this forum which is this thread ismore suitable for that.Imho.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thank you for supporting our project Smiley. You are completely right! The CINDX platform will allow you to have full control of your funds
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Pre-ICO is closing in. First of September will be here fast, are you planing to increase your social media campaign and maybe start some other form of advertising to invite more investors?

I guess an aggressive media exposure for this project would generate 'very good end results for its Pre-ICO. Maybe they have a plan laid out for this.

In My opinioni The best way To advertise is to deploy the entire video layer on a couple website and pay someone to do articles and youtube videos
You are right, it's really best way - I hope the project team watch this and would create media bounty for video bloggers and writers.
Activity: 89
You should have an advertising plan that appeals to many people and especially to investors
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Pre-ICO is closing in. First of September will be here fast, are you planing to increase your social media campaign and maybe start some other form of advertising to invite more investors?

I guess an aggressive media exposure for this project would generate 'very good end results for its Pre-ICO. Maybe they have a plan laid out for this.

In My opinioni The best way To advertise is to deploy the entire video layer on a couple website and pay someone to do articles and youtube videos
Activity: 434

they should if they want investors to take notice. especially in this bull market

Times are dire and without a considerable marketing effort I doubt that much people will notice the sale. That would be unfortunate. LEt's hope the bulls will be back in town soon.
The pity is that in a bearish market situation, the interest to crypto drastically falls down. Later on, in bright times (bullrun) the same interest rises a way slower than it was falling previously...
Activity: 476

they should if they want investors to take notice. especially in this bull market

Times are dire and without a considerable marketing effort I doubt that much people will notice the sale. That would be unfortunate. LEt's hope the bulls will be back in town soon.
Activity: 434

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...

I don't know if it's even suitable for Q&A because eventually you want to keep a log to publish it wherever you can. Can you keep logs with telegram? Seems not possible to me
Me too, I didn't notice such an option there. Generally, I would say tgm is at the meanwhile way, it's not ultimate and completed yet, so I usually prefer its alternatives.

No you can't save logs on telegram as far as i know.
Telegram also has a very big problem with support, i've been trying to get hold of someone there for months and they just don't reply.

The good news is mostly admin available at telegram channel therefore if we have something to ask, most of the time, we will get the reply as soon as possible.
Well, the discussion what not really about the admins from vidy on telegram, but telegram as a whole and not being a match to spread news.
I look at it as a Q&A channel, where admins can respond quickly.. something that completes a FAQ

That is another way to look at. So only members gets information, in public forum like Bitcointalk everyone get to read updates and news
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...

I don't know if it's even suitable for Q&A because eventually you want to keep a log to publish it wherever you can. Can you keep logs with telegram? Seems not possible to me
Me too, I didn't notice such an option there. Generally, I would say tgm is at the meanwhile way, it's not ultimate and completed yet, so I usually prefer its alternatives.

No you can't save logs on telegram as far as i know.
Telegram also has a very big problem with support, i've been trying to get hold of someone there for months and they just don't reply.

The good news is mostly admin available at telegram channel therefore if we have something to ask, most of the time, we will get the reply as soon as possible.
Well, the discussion what not really about the admins from vidy on telegram, but telegram as a whole and not being a match to spread news.
I look at it as a Q&A channel, where admins can respond quickly.. something that completes a FAQ
Activity: 11
I am sure that projects that use the theme of the game will attract many investors from various backgrounds, depending on how the team develops strategies to attract investors, surely the team and developer know more about it, i belive you can do it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
let's say that maybe they should separate the two things important news here on the forum, and the support/help in a short time on telegram...
Although we form a great and great group in telegran, there are still questions here, people should migrate and take their questions, even the bonus has its own channel for quick solutions

Better team should divide their time to answer all queries on all platforms.

I feel most of the questions are already answered in the telegram group and only few genuine ones pop up every now and then. The team should keep an eye for them.

I do think the questions should be answered here also.
Not everyone is on telegram, some people just read the thread when they have time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
let's say that maybe they should separate the two things important news here on the forum, and the support/help in a short time on telegram...
Although we form a great and great group in telegran, there are still questions here, people should migrate and take their questions, even the bonus has its own channel for quick solutions

I feel most of the questions are already answered in the telegram group and only few genuine ones pop up every now and then. The team should keep an eye for them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 686
Pages:
Jump to: