Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 7. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Patience is and remains a virtue.. but there has to be a limit to that patience Smiley
So team.. what's up? tell us something nice and new please.

I believe patience is running out for a lot of people.
We can all live with delays but the fact that there is almost no news is much more worrisome.
Well sometimes you have to have patience, and sometimes it's high time to say "please stop lying to us". Some issues has to be voiced to the public.

They said that they wanted to show a proof of those $16M from private investors but till now they showed nothing. Maybe, as you said, it's really time to write "please stop lying to us"
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Patience is and remains a virtue.. but there has to be a limit to that patience Smiley

We can all live with delays but the fact that there is almost no news is much more worrisome.
Well sometimes you have to have patience, and sometimes it's high time to say "please stop lying to us". Some issues has to be voiced to the public.
Merit: 263

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
i think some other news in the last hour and the release of the mvp would certainly increase investor confidence in the project and perhaps would also increase investments in the pre ico...
That is hopefully so, it is usually done the way you has mentioned. The only hope is the mvp is worth seeing.

An MVP release would be very beneficial to its ICO as this is what most investors are taking into consideration before venturing in it.
An MVP or a demo are good ways of getting investors because that way investors can have a look to what they are investing for.

True, they should updates us some more.
Anyway i'm also still waiting on the mvp, i think i've read somewhere that they would release this very soon.
Anyone seen something like that?
I have seen some really gooooood mvps but not here though( here, we are still waiting for the great news and for a nice mvp
Activity: 315
A demo version of the product would be awesome and could attract more users to join into this project. As I understand, demo version is the best thing for marketing strategy.
actually, i also believe that the release of a demo would be a good market strategy and would increase interest in the project and perhaps even the investments...
I'm keen to see something presented as soon as possible, it's really fundamental to the project's growth, but I'm even more motivated by a growth in the current market, so it makes it possible for new people to seek new projects and see in Vidy a great chance

Is there any plan to release a demo version or even an MVP? I think the community would be really excited about that!
Merit: 263
i think some other news in the last hour and the release of the mvp would certainly increase investor confidence in the project and perhaps would also increase investments in the pre ico...
That is hopefully so, it is usually done the way you has mentioned. The only hope is the mvp is worth seeing.

An MVP release would be very beneficial to its ICO as this is what most investors are taking into consideration before venturing in it.
An MVP or a demo are good ways of getting investors because that way investors can have a look to what they are investing for.

True, they should updates us some more.
Anyway i'm also still waiting on the mvp, i think i've read somewhere that they would release this very soon.
Anyone seen something like that?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yes, thats right and I hope they'll release the MVP within the next days, since their pre-ICO starts already in 10 days.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello, I participate in your bounty and I want to write an article about your company in Medium. Can I write an article in Russian?
Activity: 462

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You should have an advertising plan that appeals to many people and especially to investors

Agree ...
did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS
when you raised that 16m if the pre-ico still not started?

It was from the private sale that started before Pre-ICO 😀

Just like your said, this project has raised $16 Million from private sale (in bad market situation), $16 M before ICO Launch, it's amazing for me! Btw yes, if this true, i think Vidy one of the successfull project on this year. So my question is, why you launch bounty campaign, although your team has raised huge funds without bounty campaign before? 
I would like to have some proves about those $16 million to ensure the accuracy of the data.

So, there is no proof yet about the $16m? What a shame. Why it is so hard to provide the evidence about the fund raised? Is there something bad if it is revealed?
Yep, much ado about nothing. Instead of making us here nervous and uncertain, they'd better prove what they have said previously with some evidence...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS

Just like your said, this project has raised $16 Million from private sale (in bad market situation), $16 M before ICO Launch, it's amazing for me! Btw yes, if this true, i think Vidy one of the successfull project on this year. So my question is, why you launch bounty campaign, although your team has raised huge funds without bounty campaign before? 
I would like to have some proves about those $16 million to ensure the accuracy of the data.

So, there is no proof yet about the $16m? What a shame. Why it is so hard to provide the evidence about the fund raised? Is there something bad if it is revealed?
This token is great. I will invest in them. But I need to know more about the time that they begin and end more clearly to come up with the right tactics.
No one can tell you that for sure. All the necessary info you may check at their official site https://vidy.com/, but at these times in crypto  it's hard to say if they would or wouldn't change their roadmap, how much the token will cost, etc...
That's what any investor would like to know, the perfect timing to invest in a succesful project. Unfortunately it is impossible to know, otherwise we would all be rich.
This token is great. I will invest in them. But I need to know more about the time that they begin and end more clearly to come up with the right tactics.
No one can tell you that for sure. All the necessary info you may check at their official site https://vidy.com/, but at these times in crypto  it's hard to say if they would or wouldn't change their roadmap, how much the token will cost, etc...
Activity: 4
Pre-ICO is closing in. First of September will be here fast, are you planing to increase your social media campaign and maybe start some other form of advertising to invite more investors?

I guess an aggressive media exposure for this project would generate 'very good end results for its Pre-ICO. Maybe they have a plan laid out for this.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'

Activity: 26
Its was great to know that Mr. Boon is now part of the Vidy team! His expertise can produce good results to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: