Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 8. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
i think some other news in the last hour and the release of the mvp would certainly increase investor confidence in the project and perhaps would also increase investments in the pre ico...
That is hopefully so, it is usually done the way you has mentioned. The only hope is the mvp is worth seeing.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
i think some other news in the last hour and the release of the mvp would certainly increase investor confidence in the project and perhaps would also increase investments in the pre ico...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Are there any updates about the mvp before presales or the proof of raised 16 million usd, i didn't see them in the telegram group also but maybe someone in here can answer me.
Let it be brought to the public soon, for there is certainly a line to follow the growth of the topic and the development of the project, and all those who follow will wait for the best time to join
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Are there any updates about the mvp before presales or the proof of raised 16 million usd, i didn't see them in the telegram group also but maybe someone in here can answer me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
in fact they had said release of the mvp before the pre ico but I do not think that now they will make it, it was announced also the release of a list of investors and partnerships but still nothing, waiting...
If they don't fulfill what they promised, investors can turn against them. I hope they can meet expectations, and finally fulfill the promise.
Against them? Is it possible for investors to return? their money is in the hands of the developers, they can't do anything.

Yes, but investors who planned to invest in their ICO can lose confidence and change their mind if they don't keep their promise.

I think they know this quite well and if they dont do all those things, they will for sure collect less money as they would. I really hope everything goes trough before pre ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
in fact they had said release of the mvp before the pre ico but I do not think that now they will make it, it was announced also the release of a list of investors and partnerships but still nothing, waiting...
If they don't fulfill what they promised, investors can turn against them. I hope they can meet expectations, and finally fulfill the promise.
Against them? Is it possible for investors to return? their money is in the hands of the developers, they can't do anything.

That is why we have to be very carefull nowadays. Once we risk our money there is no way to cancel it. We just can pray for the project being treated as planned and success. Double hopes in a single pray.

Maybe you could code a smart contract that returns your money under certain conditions or they use a multi sig wallet and one of the guys with access is an escrow.

Indeed, investing is always riky and  investors should take as many security measures as they could.
Activity: 476

That is why we have to be very carefull nowadays. Once we risk our money there is no way to cancel it. We just can pray for the project being treated as planned and success. Double hopes in a single pray.

Maybe you could code a smart contract that returns your money under certain conditions or they use a multi sig wallet and one of the guys with access is an escrow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Yes, but investors who planned to invest in their ICO can lose confidence and change their mind if they don't keep their promise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A demo version of the product would be awesome and could attract more users to join into this project. As I understand, demo version is the best thing for marketing strategy.
actually, i also believe that the release of a demo would be a good market strategy and would increase interest in the project and perhaps even the investments...
I'm keen to see something presented as soon as possible, it's really fundamental to the project's growth, but I'm even more motivated by a growth in the current market, so it makes it possible for new people to seek new projects and see in Vidy a great chance

Is there any plan to release a demo version or even an MVP? I think the community would be really excited about that!

Din't they mention MVP somewhere, I am sure I read it a while ago. Like 23rd something ? maybe I mix it up with another project.. Huh

I think you remember right, they mentioned the launch of a MVP before their pre-Ico start which is in 2 weeks, so we could expect it soon.

Yes they said it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43116114

But somehow I think we will not see it on time.
A demo version of the product would be awesome and could attract more users to join into this project. As I understand, demo version is the best thing for marketing strategy.
actually, i also believe that the release of a demo would be a good market strategy and would increase interest in the project and perhaps even the investments...
I'm keen to see something presented as soon as possible, it's really fundamental to the project's growth, but I'm even more motivated by a growth in the current market, so it makes it possible for new people to seek new projects and see in Vidy a great chance

Is there any plan to release a demo version or even an MVP? I think the community would be really excited about that!

Din't they mention MVP somewhere, I am sure I read it a while ago. Like 23rd something ? maybe I mix it up with another project.. Huh

I think you remember right, they mentioned the launch of a MVP before their pre-Ico start which is in 2 weeks, so we could expect it soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Who know, they have competitors? - projects in which the same concept? Advertising is a profitable sector, and it seems to me that he has already been sufficiently surveyed.
As I know there is no other project with similar concept as vidy. There are maybe some projects with ads platform, but the idea that vidy's bring is different compared to the other one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I think the team have thought about this and we may see some development soon. It will boost the support from the community and we will see what we are getting into.
Who know, they have competitors? - projects in which the same concept? Advertising is a profitable sector, and it seems to me that he has already been sufficiently surveyed.

It would be nice but i dont think they will have problems with their costumers since everyone want to present their good and services using adds and Vidy will be one of the most spread online add service with new and interesting concept.
It's only real in case their MVP will be effective and usefull as well as completed, but not created in haste just so it will be present.
Activity: 476

It would be nice but i dont think they will have problems with their costumers since everyone want to present their good and services using adds and Vidy will be one of the most spread online add service with new and interesting concept.

I think the demo and MVP are more for end users like us who consider investing in Vidy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

I think the team have thought about this and we may see some development soon. It will boost the support from the community and we will see what we are getting into.
Pages:
Jump to: