Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 56. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Today is your last day to join VLB's Pre-ICO! Join now and get 40% bonus! Meanwhile, ICO will start tomorrow, November 27 12:00 UTC, with 30% bonus! Investing in VLB is really a great idea and move. I can already see VLB helping a lot of people in the future. Really nice and promising project!

How much is raised so far in Pre-ICO? VLB is ICO of November and  December. Like to see more transparency in auto industry manufacturing and process. VLB can do that.
I try to find on vlb.io, but no information about the pre-sale result.

16 Hours left and ICO live, hopely will get much attention from many investor, this project very uniques.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Today is the last day of VLB Tokens pre-sale! Get your 40% bonus!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

How much is raised so far in Pre-ICO? VLB is ICO of November and  December. Like to see more transparency in auto industry manufacturing and process. VLB can do that.
If i am not wrong, so far VLB raised 10k ethereum during its Pre-Ico sale. It is still time to join and drive the 40% bonus.
 From 27th november, bonus will be taken down to 30%, avail the chance of huge bonus, really smart project.

As far as a I know there haven't been many transactions during the pre-ICO. The money they got so far is from private investors.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

If i am not wrong, so far VLB raised 10k ethereum during its Pre-Ico sale. It is still time to join and drive the 40% bonus.
 From 27th november, bonus will be taken down to 30%, avail the chance of huge bonus, really smart project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Today is your last day to join VLB's Pre-ICO! Join now and get 40% bonus! Meanwhile, ICO will start tomorrow, November 27 12:00 UTC, with 30% bonus! Investing in VLB is really a great idea and move. I can already see VLB helping a lot of people in the future. Really nice and promising project!

Activity: 644
Merit: 143
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The VLB blockchain seems to be really smart, I’m impatient to see that in application, see how informations will be written in the blockchain and how we will interact with it.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
DEV I have a question. Everywhere in the whitepaper mentions that CarFix will be the moderator of this project to ensure a critical mass of market Participants.Who and by what parameters will determine the critical mass?

Even 1 global car producer will be enough to decentralize it worldwide, cause unsurance companies, local banks, carservices, etc. will have to join the system.
The car producer, owe, oblige everyone involved in the distribution of transportation and maintenance of machines to work with your platform?  Eventually. A simple person who came to the car dealership, should buy your tokens?

If he wants to have a complete and transparent history of his car - then yes

But don't forget that take part in our blockchain will bring great benefit in the future (for example, with an increase in the cost of the car for resale)
Would such valuation be simply by using the chain? Or would it be by verifying possible changes made using your platform? Would it really be a good thing to prove dated parts for resale

All information about the car will be written in the blockchain. Since the moment of exit from the conveyor belt to the moment of disposal.
copper member
When you will hit to exchanges? Right after ICO with tokens or we must wait your mainnet and own coins?

We will not have any other coins except VLB tokens. We negotiate with the top-5 exchanges, planning to get on them as soon as possible after ICO

But you said about own blockchain?  Huh
So.. you will have own blockchain or no?

We will create our own blockchain, but tokens will stay the same.
Thanks for the clarification.

It will be a totally new blockchain or will you clone an already existing one  ?

How can you make a clone from a non-existent blockchain?

It is clear that the principle of work will be similar to those already existing, but the details will be worked out to meet the needs of our project.

Such question: the new blockchain will be simple as a database? That is, it will not have coins? How will the new blocks be generated? That is, will they be miners or some other system? For some reason it seems to me that this will be a centralized database. Or is it not?

As I said we will use P-o-S process. No P-o-W!!
So, because no one can mine VLB token - you can forge - get a commission from the players who want to record in the blockchain. Anyone can join at any stage, regardless of the number of other participants. The forger for the transaction will be selected randomly by the system. But the one who has more tokens has more chances.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
DEV I have a question. Everywhere in the whitepaper mentions that CarFix will be the moderator of this project to ensure a critical mass of market Participants.Who and by what parameters will determine the critical mass?

Even 1 global car producer will be enough to decentralize it worldwide, cause unsurance companies, local banks, carservices, etc. will have to join the system.
The car producer, owe, oblige everyone involved in the distribution of transportation and maintenance of machines to work with your platform?  Eventually. A simple person who came to the car dealership, should buy your tokens?

But don't forget that take part in our blockchain will bring great benefit in the future (for example, with an increase in the cost of the car for resale)
Would such valuation be simply by using the chain? Or would it be by verifying possible changes made using your platform? Would it really be a good thing to prove dated parts for resale
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
When you will hit to exchanges? Right after ICO with tokens or we must wait your mainnet and own coins?

We will not have any other coins except VLB tokens. We negotiate with the top-5 exchanges, planning to get on them as soon as possible after ICO

and they will be on etherdelta anyway Smiley

Can they officially add tokens to EtherDelta without the conformation of project devs?
I don't know but you can trade every etherium token on etherdelta if you add the token manually.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

It will be a totally new blockchain or will you clone an already existing one  ?

It is clear that the principle of work will be similar to those already existing, but the details will be worked out to meet the needs of our project.

Such question: the new blockchain will be simple as a database? That is, it will not have coins? How will the new blocks be generated? That is, will they be miners or some other system? For some reason it seems to me that this will be a centralized database. Or is it not?
copper member

copper member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

and they will be on etherdelta anyway Smiley

Can they officially add tokens to EtherDelta without the conformation of project devs?
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
Is it November 27 yet? Can't wait until the ICO launch of VLB.IO! This project will truly be an outstanding one, I can already feel it.

Yes, the ICO will start on 27th of November!

Token price will be changed every 5 days (4 stages in total)

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

-Stage 4 – 12 Dec – 17 Dec – Base price for 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH.

Min bid: 1 ETH

1ETH is quite high for some people, any plans on accepting lower amound like .2ETH or something? how about accepting other coins like LTC, DASH and others that are on the top10 on coinmarketcap?

Only ETH will be accepted and not less than 1
It is a pity that only ETH is accepted now that the value of the currency is increasing, I would prefer to pay with someone else.

You can try to team up with friends, colleagues to invest in 1 ETH

@everyone

good idea, but in a anonymous crypto world it is not easy to find colleagues to fund 100 eth, but honestly, 1 eth is nothing...

even with collecting shitcoins/tokens from airdrops, you make nowadays more than 1-2 eth a month... so why not invest it directly into vlb Smiley

Or try to do it with some family that thinks 1 eth is acceptable, but after you explain them how this invesmtnet works.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Is it November 27 yet? Can't wait until the ICO launch of VLB.IO! This project will truly be an outstanding one, I can already feel it.

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

1ETH is quite high for some people, any plans on accepting lower amound like .2ETH or something? how about accepting other coins like LTC, DASH and others that are on the top10 on coinmarketcap?

If you don't want to risk more than 1 eth, you can wait for Exchange i can say.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Only ETH will be accepted and not less than 1
It is a pity that only ETH is accepted now that the value of the currency is increasing, I would prefer to pay with someone else.

You can try to team up with friends, colleagues to invest in 1 ETH

@everyone

good idea, but in a anonymous crypto world it is not easy to find colleagues to fund 100 eth, but honestly, 1 eth is nothing...

even with collecting shitcoins/tokens from airdrops, you make nowadays more than 1-2 eth a month... so why not invest it directly into vlb Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: