Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 53. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Can you give us some states about the current investment status in the pre-sale? As the main sale starts in 2 hours or so.
Also will you add a counter for the ICO on your website? It's always nice to follow process of ICOs.

They gathered 32.500 eth for it so don't really need further explanation i guess.

But for ico, it would be nice to see a chart on website.

Yes, you have to have a progress bar on your website. Almost every ICO does this and investors want to follow sales
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Can you give us some states about the current investment status in the pre-sale? As the main sale starts in 2 hours or so.
Also will you add a counter for the ICO on your website? It's always nice to follow process of ICOs.

They gathered 32.500 eth for it so don't really need further explanation i guess.

But for ico, it would be nice to see a chart on website.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Just hours left before the ICO.  Team hard at work in the ICO war room.
It's good. The beginning of sales is always an exciting moment! In addition, I advertised the launch in my tweeter! Good luck!

This is so exciting, only 3 hours left! You should post this on twitter! Investors like to see the team behind the ICO
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
That is hiw it should be, in particular after the ico  Wink

Im waiting for the next investment phase to open up!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

copper member
I've read that you are going to make your own blockchain.
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Will unsold tokens be burned with maintained ratio for Company / Investors?

All the unsold tokens will be burned.
I like the #VLB_Benefits campaign on Twitter. Good job marketing team! But you have to update from pre-sale to ICO
Activity: 364
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Will unsold tokens be burned with maintained ratio for Company / Investors?
copper member

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Is the 10,000 ETH will be counted towards the Minimum threshold: 25,000 ETH or only funds collected from the ICO period will be counted? still less than 6hours to go before the 30% on the first week, still trying to convince my friends to invest

32000ETH were invested and they are counted towards soft cap.
This is good information! Now, ordinary people can invest their share in this project! I believe that the minimum threshold in the ICO in 1 ETH is a very attractive price! Success is guaranteed!
Activity: 588
That is true, it can add some assurance, for the next owner, in case you want to sell the car.

It would be perfect for buyers. Sometimes if you buy an old car, you can be even 10th owner of it. Seeing it history is impossible.

But with vlb it will easily be obtained.

this is the most exciting thing by far in this project. people won't be able to con others into selling a bad car.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
That is true, it can add some assurance, for the next owner, in case you want to sell the car.

It would be perfect for buyers. Sometimes if you buy an old car, you can be even 10th owner of it. Seeing it history is impossible.

But with vlb it will easily be obtained.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 294

How are VLB tokens used? What makes their value go up?

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?
can he only use specific mechanic shops?  

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Oh I see, so it's a one time payment when purhcasing a car.  

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens
This is a very noble goal to reach! But as always it's not without complications.

What other conditions do you have in place for becoming a service provider participant?

What if someone starts providing a "clear slate" business, to earn some extra cash from side? how do you plan to prevent that?

How can you know, that the car service place is actually posting the correct information into your blockchain?  How to make sure, that there will be no abusers?

thanks for all the awnser so far!

Of course, compilations always take place.

About the conditions:
Acceptance of the fixed pricing policy, purchase of spare parts only through InstaFix and so on.

About car service control:
Client reviews and investigation, mystery shopping, on-site and group repair shop staff training.
Fraud and bad quality services will be disconnected.

We have described all the conditions and monitoring in detail in our WP page 24-25.

I think this is beneficial to the car owner who opted to use the VLB service of recording the life cycle of his car if he is careful and keeps his car well maintained, if he did so, then he can pitch a higher price for his car when he sell it again. Because, he can present to them the untampered record of the life of the car ever since the first purchase. And because it is the blockchain we are talking about, it cannot be tampered with. However, this is not beneficial to someone who does not care that much to his car. Because everything that's wrong with his car will be recorded as well. So if I availed the VLB service, then I will have no choice but to really take care of my car so that if I plan to sell it I can pitch a higher price on it.

Yes it is the case. And I think it is a two way benefit. Because it will also protect the prospective buyer of the second hand car. He didn't know what that car have gone through all these years or months and seeing it in the blockchain is a big assurance to the buyer of what is the real price of what he is buying. I think this is a good thing.
copper member

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens
This is a very noble goal to reach! But as always it's not without complications.

What other conditions do you have in place for becoming a service provider participant?

What if someone starts providing a "clear slate" business, to earn some extra cash from side? how do you plan to prevent that?

How can you know, that the car service place is actually posting the correct information into your blockchain?  How to make sure, that there will be no abusers?

About the conditions:
Acceptance of the fixed pricing policy, purchase of spare parts only through InstaFix and so on.

Client reviews and investigation, mystery shopping, on-site and group repair shop staff training.

We have described all the conditions and monitoring in detail in our WP page 24-25.

Thanks for all the answers! Your whitepaper is very long and packed indeed, I didnt have time to go through it yet, and as I'm too poor to participate in the pre ico anyway, I couldn't be bothered.

Keep up the good work!

You are welcome!  Smiley

You can take part in ICO with min. bid 1ETH today after 12:00pm UTC  Smiley
Activity: 98

About the conditions:

Thanks for all the answers! Your whitepaper is very long and packed indeed, I didnt have time to go through it yet, and as I'm too poor to participate in the pre ico anyway, I couldn't be bothered.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

About the conditions:

I think this is beneficial to the car owner who opted to use the VLB service of recording the life cycle of his car if he is careful and keeps his car well maintained, if he did so, then he can pitch a higher price for his car when he sell it again. Because, he can present to them the untampered record of the life of the car ever since the first purchase. And because it is the blockchain we are talking about, it cannot be tampered with. However, this is not beneficial to someone who does not care that much to his car. Because everything that's wrong with his car will be recorded as well. So if I availed the VLB service, then I will have no choice but to really take care of my car so that if I plan to sell it I can pitch a higher price on it.
Pages:
Jump to: