Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 54. (Read 49095 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

How are VLB tokens used? What makes their value go up?

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?
can he only use specific mechanic shops?  

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Oh I see, so it's a one time payment when purhcasing a car.  

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens
This is a very noble goal to reach! But as always it's not without complications.

What other conditions do you have in place for becoming a service provider participant?

What if someone starts providing a "clear slate" business, to earn some extra cash from side? how do you plan to prevent that?

How can you know, that the car service place is actually posting the correct information into your blockchain?  How to make sure, that there will be no abusers?

thanks for all the awnser so far!

Of course, compilations always take place.

About the conditions:
Acceptance of the fixed pricing policy, purchase of spare parts only through InstaFix and so on.

About car service control:
Client reviews and investigation, mystery shopping, on-site and group repair shop staff training.
Fraud and bad quality services will be disconnected.

We have described all the conditions and monitoring in detail in our WP page 24-25.

Activity: 98

How are VLB tokens used? What makes their value go up?

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?
can he only use specific mechanic shops?  

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Oh I see, so it's a one time payment when purhcasing a car. 

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens
This is a very noble goal to reach! But as always it's not without complications.

What other conditions do you have in place for becoming a service provider participant?

What if someone starts providing a "clear slate" business, to earn some extra cash from side? how do you plan to prevent that?

How can you know, that the car service place is actually posting the correct information into your blockchain?  How to make sure, that there will be no abusers?

thanks for all the awnser so far!
copper member
Is the 10,000 ETH will be counted towards the Minimum threshold: 25,000 ETH or only funds collected from the ICO period will be counted? still less than 6hours to go before the 30% on the first week, still trying to convince my friends to invest

32000ETH were invested and they are counted towards soft cap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Is the 10,000 ETH will be counted towards the Minimum threshold: 25,000 ETH or only funds collected from the ICO period will be counted? still less than 6hours to go before the 30% on the first week, still trying to convince my friends to invest
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
They invested even before the Pre-ICO? At what price per token did those strategic investors buy? Or is that non-disclosed information?
good question, for me this interested too - I think token price should have been approximately the same as in pre-ICO
let's wait answer from dev
Yes, there was a private placement. Bonus there was comparing to the pre-sale bonus.

Thanks, great to hear this. Always good to have some private investors on the market.

Not sure I would always agree with that. If big private investors get an big exclusive bonus is that not unfair to smaller investors? Putting a lot of cheap coins in the hands of a few rich people is, I think I mentioned it before, against the egalitarian spirit of crypto. Maybe if they have additional rules, such as not selling for a year, it would be okay-ish.
The difference between pre-ICO and ICO is only 10%, this is normal. I do not think that large investors will sell for 10% of profits.
At the first week of Pre-ICO has a huge difference in actual ICO, that is why you should make some research at the first week of pre ico to get much higher income but make sure that ICO is Legit like VLB this is one of the successful project and it will run for long period of time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
They invested even before the Pre-ICO? At what price per token did those strategic investors buy? Or is that non-disclosed information?
good question, for me this interested too - I think token price should have been approximately the same as in pre-ICO
Yes, there was a private placement. Bonus there was comparing to the pre-sale bonus.

Thanks, great to hear this. Always good to have some private investors on the market.

Not sure I would always agree with that. If big private investors get an big exclusive bonus is that not unfair to smaller investors? Putting a lot of cheap coins in the hands of a few rich people is, I think I mentioned it before, against the egalitarian spirit of crypto. Maybe if they have additional rules, such as not selling for a year, it would be okay-ish.
The difference between pre-ICO and ICO is only 10%, this is normal. I do not think that large investors will sell for 10% of profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Today is the last day of VLB Tokens pre-sale! Get your 40% bonus!

no, thx, i will wait for the regular "nonrich" investors, starting at 1 eth Smiley and not 100 eth ><" pre-sale Smiley

I too feel that 100 ETH is too high to invest at once. Ethereum is rising and crossed it's previous top, so I guess it's hard for investors to put in their eth.

And now Ethereum is going down again and Bitcoin up. There is not much choice. The only thing that keeps going down consistently is fiat Wink

Seems BTC is going down for the moment .. lost about 300$ worth
This is lowered for a spurt up, then down again and a spurt for 10 thousand $.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

no, thx, i will wait for the regular "nonrich" investors, starting at 1 eth Smiley and not 100 eth ><" pre-sale Smiley

I too feel that 100 ETH is too high to invest at once. Ethereum is rising and crossed it's previous top, so I guess it's hard for investors to put in their eth.

And now Ethereum is going down again and Bitcoin up. There is not much choice. The only thing that keeps going down consistently is fiat Wink

Seems BTC is going down for the moment .. lost about 300$ worth
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
So tomorrow the 27th the ICO starts .. 16h remaining .. it's kinda exciting Smiley

yes, from now only 16 hours left. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
So tomorrow the 27th the ICO starts .. 16h remaining .. it's kinda exciting Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
ICO PRICE FOR VLB IS 30% BONUS. And it is also more then attractive,;)

Indeed it's more than attractive, this project is going to go places and we all know that, it's not even the start of the ico yet but this project is already creating a big buzz not just to the cryptocurrency world but also to the automobile industry. Even getting half of the bonus is already favorable enough to gain a lot in the future. I think getting 30% bonus is like hitting the jackpot, nothing is better than that, for just 1 eth and you can get that much tokens for a project that's been consistently raising the bar for incoming cryptocurrency. With this project there's no doubt that you're investment is going to be super worth it.
copper member

Excuse me but my English fails here and i don't think i understand. "comparing to the pre-sale bonus" as in same price as the pre-sale bonus, or was it same 40% bonus but off from the pre-ico price?
It was something around. I think I have to make it clear, so some of them got 40%, some of them a bit more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
ICO PRICE FOR VLB IS 30% BONUS. And it is also more then attractive,;)
Merit: 101
Its the last day of pre sale, if big investors want the 40% bonus it’s the last time. After that the ico will open and we will be able to grab 30% bonus for all investors. I’m sure VLB wil raise a lot of money.
You're right! I think bonus of 30% is also very attractive, in the coming days will be the most favorable time for tokens buying.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Excuse me but my English fails here and i don't think i understand. "comparing to the pre-sale bonus" as in same price as the pre-sale bonus, or was it same 40% bonus but off from the pre-ico price?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its the last day of pre sale, if big investors want the 40% bonus it’s the last time. After that the ico will open and we will be able to grab 30% bonus for all investors. I’m sure VLB wil raise a lot of money.
Merit: 101
It's great. I hope that these early investors believe in success of VLB project and will keep stable token price.
Pages:
Jump to: