Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 61. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

Indeed! Now that ETH is taking off not much people will invest.
Really hope the crowdsale will be a great succes. Keep it up guys

the min 100ETH is just for the pre-sale. once the ICO is underway things will go back to normal. ETH being bullish is another question. maybe it will stabilize.
so 100 eth is only for pre-sale, at the ico/sale minimum investment will be 1 eth,i will just wait the ico to invest,eth still pump ,his upward run does not stop anymore
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
well, since the price is not going to adjusted, this could be a hard time for the ico sales, when ethereum is still rising like there is no end <.<"
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
The price of the ICO will be adjusted based on the changed price of the Ethereum? And will the pre-sale participants receive additional bonuses.

The price will not be adjusted.

1 ETH = 650 VLB.

But there is also a bonus program. 😎

🚀 Pre-sale stage (22 nov - 27 nov) for 1ETH you will have 650VLB tokens + 40% bonus = 910 tokens (650 + 260 bonus). pre-sale is available only for those who invest at least 100ETH.

🚀 ICO stage 27 Nov - 01 Dec: 650VLB + 30% bonus (845VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 02 Dec - 06 Dec: 650VLB + 20% bonus (780VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 07 Dec - 11 Dec: 650VLB + 10% bonus (715VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 12 Dec - 17 Dec: 650VLB

During the ICO (27 nov - 17 dec) min bid = 1 ETH.

copper member
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Note Wolkswagen is a partner already

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.
As soon as possible we are announcing all the partners.

I have not previously read anything about Uber but its mentioned above. Is there some kind of deal with uber or it is mentioned only as a random example?

Uber and Volkswagen are our actual partners. In particular, we are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface.

so how are you going to get uber on the VLB blockchain? is the carfix platform yours? from what I could find carfix is a start-up, 1 year old.

We plan to onboard VW and UBER to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

Yes, CarFix is our platform.
After only 18 months since its launch, CarFix has brought a significant degree of order and transparency into the vehicle lifecycle industry, an industry closely associated with fraud and incoherency. By implementing a software that establishes fixed prices for all vehicle repairs, the CarFix ecosystem currently encompasses over 500 repair shops, 10 of the largest spare parts distributors, major dealerships, and over 250,000 users of which 50,000 are regular paying customers. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
The price of the ICO will be adjusted based on the changed price of the Ethereum? And will the pre-sale participants receive additional bonuses.

I don't think they will adjust the rate token/eth but what they could reconsider is to lower the hardcap a bit maybe.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

One of the moct important questions about VLB tokens is how they will be appreciated.
📍 VLB Token will be appreciated based on the level of demand which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.
📍 Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system. However since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateauat at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

Very curious what the future will bring for VLB!
It all comes true this can really be a huge platform and I really hope they succeed.

Great work devs
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

VLB project is getting interesting with partnership. looking for more details later

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.

I have not previously read anything about Uber but its mentioned above. Is there some kind of deal with uber or it is mentioned only as a random example?

Uber and Volkswagen are our actual partners. In particular, we are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface.

so how are you going to get uber on the VLB blockchain? is the carfix platform yours? from what I could find carfix is a start-up, 1 year old.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

WTF?!? Uber as well? This shit just got real! You guys rock!
copper member

One of the moct important questions about VLB tokens is how they will be appreciated.
📍 VLB Token will be appreciated based on the level of demand which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.
📍 Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system. However since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateauat at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

copper member
Did you get 32.500 eth?

I remember that you said we took the promise. Did you also get that amount?

Yes, we did  Smiley

I missed that any info about soft cap but 32.500 eth probably will cover it.

Am i right?

Yes you are right.
copper member

Activity: 644

Then Germany it is!!!!
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Did you get 32.500 eth?

I remember that you said we took the promise. Did you also get that amount?

Yes, we did  Smiley

I missed that any info about soft cap but 32.500 eth probably will cover it.

Am i right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
when after the ico is ended bounties will be paid off?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Yes those two partnership seems really promising, we need to understand what kind of volumes and countries their involvement is going to be.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes VLB has strong partnership, it’s a good argument for the sucess, project like VLB dépend a lot of partners, and VLB has only big and serious partners. And with that the target market is huge, VLB is really a good project I think.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I understood they have aleady a deal with UBER regarding car repair on their Carfix platform

Activity: 84
So Russian guys trying to take over vehicle industry ...
Pages:
Jump to: