Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 60. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Is eth the only coin supported by vlb? Can we use other more stable currencies to participate on the crowdsale like usd for example? Frankly, the recent rise in eth prices makes me a little hesitant to invest it in anything else
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
The price of the ICO will be adjusted based on the changed price of the Ethereum? And will the pre-sale participants receive additional bonuses.

I don't think they will adjust the rate token/eth but what they could reconsider is to lower the hardcap a bit maybe.

I sure hope they will. They set a amount they needed to finish their product, extra/free money is ridiculous!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
1 day left for the ico sale. i wonder if they will hit the soft cap and how long it will take Smiley

Their soft-cap is 25 000 ETH. Do you know if they already surpassed it by the investments they got so far from the private investors?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

VLB Token Advisors' Board is very strong. Sergey Solonin, CEO and founder of QIWI (NASDAQ listed company), the leading online payment service in Russia, is a part of it. He is also the founder of the Russian Blockchain Academy and a managing partner of Target Global Fintech Opportunities Fund which focuses on fintech and blockchain technologies.
Within QIWI Mr Solonin launched a research and development division called Qiwi Blockchain Technologies. This division created the first blockchain specifically tailored for streamlining relationships with the banking sector called MasterChain. It is currently being deployed within the banking sector in Russia.

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
1 day left for the ico sale. i wonder if they will hit the soft cap and how long it will take Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When the Ico will start on 27 November UTC time?
Look at the website for actual counter:
http://vlb.io
copper member

ICO Start date:   27 November, 12:00pm UTC
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I think the bonus during pre sale and ico is pretty fair. 40% for pre sale investors is very nice, but only for big investors, and we will have 30% bonus during the ico, the difference is not so big i think it’s pretty fair for investors. VLB handle that part very well.
In this regard, the team has perfectly picked up bonuses, this distribution of bonuses is fair for all.

i think 30% is very fair for early investors. Less discount actually reduce the chance of dump after end of ICO

yes, not like kickico at least. they had like 60-80% bonus for investors in the pre-sale and now look where the price of 1 kicktoken now is...
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes, that bonus that the team picked up, for this distribution of bonuses is wonderful Smiley
Activity: 420
I think the bonus during pre sale and ico is pretty fair. 40% for pre sale investors is very nice, but only for big investors, and we will have 30% bonus during the ico, the difference is not so big i think it’s pretty fair for investors. VLB handle that part very well.
In this regard, the team has perfectly picked up bonuses, this distribution of bonuses is fair for all.

i think 30% is very fair for early investors. Less discount actually reduce the chance of dump after end of ICO
That's right you said, in that case you should not expect that the price will fall below ICO on the exchange.
Activity: 448

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
OK cool cool only 2 days more for the VLB ICO. The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industry Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
The price of the ICO will be adjusted based on the changed price of the Ethereum? And will the pre-sale participants receive additional bonuses.

The price will not be adjusted.

1 ETH = 650 VLB.

But there is also a bonus program. 😎

🚀 Pre-sale stage (22 nov - 27 nov) for 1ETH you will have 650VLB tokens + 40% bonus = 910 tokens (650 + 260 bonus). pre-sale is available only for those who invest at least 100ETH.

🚀 ICO stage 27 Nov - 01 Dec: 650VLB + 30% bonus (845VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 02 Dec - 06 Dec: 650VLB + 20% bonus (780VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 07 Dec - 11 Dec: 650VLB + 10% bonus (715VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 12 Dec - 17 Dec: 650VLB

During the ICO (27 nov - 17 dec) min bid = 1 ETH.

Given the current rate of Ethereum, members pre-sale will be in a very advantageous position, when tokens will be listing in exchanges
Activity: 518

The price will not be adjusted.

1 ETH = 650 VLB.

But there is also a bonus program. 😎

🚀 Pre-sale stage (22 nov - 27 nov) for 1ETH you will have 650VLB tokens + 40% bonus = 910 tokens (650 + 260 bonus). pre-sale is available only for those who invest at least 100ETH.

🚀 ICO stage 27 Nov - 01 Dec: 650VLB + 30% bonus (845VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 02 Dec - 06 Dec: 650VLB + 20% bonus (780VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 07 Dec - 11 Dec: 650VLB + 10% bonus (715VLB total)
🚀 ICO stage 12 Dec - 17 Dec: 650VLB

During the ICO (27 nov - 17 dec) min bid = 1 ETH.

from Nov 27 to Dec 1 - I think the most appropriate time for people like me, who don't have 100 ETH + who believes in VLB project and wants to get good 30% bonus  Roll Eyes
copper member
What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

Indeed! Now that ETH is taking off not much people will invest.
Really hope the crowdsale will be a great succes. Keep it up guys

the min 100ETH is just for the pre-sale. once the ICO is underway things will go back to normal. ETH being bullish is another question. maybe it will stabilize.
so 100 eth is only for pre-sale, at the ico/sale minimum investment will be 1 eth,i will just wait the ico to invest,eth still pump ,his upward run does not stop anymore
Consider that the eth will continue to grow, I think the price can reach $ 600. Buy ethereum already.

Yes, we recommend buying ETH in advance.
What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

the min 100ETH is just for the pre-sale. once the ICO is underway things will go back to normal. ETH being bullish is another question. maybe it will stabilize.
so 100 eth is only for pre-sale, at the ico/sale minimum investment will be 1 eth,i will just wait the ico to invest,eth still pump ,his upward run does not stop anymore
Consider that the eth will continue to grow, I think the price can reach $ 600. Buy ethereum already.
Activity: 518

I agree, we can wait when start ICO and don't necessarily to invest 100 eth. I plan to invest in this project approximately 8 eth - not large amount, I regret that my money is frozen in other projects
Pages:
Jump to: