Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 62. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Note Wolkswagen is a partner already

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.
As soon as possible we are announcing all the partners.

how is the collaboration gonna work really? you'll put their cars history on the blockchain?

Sounds like there is a plan to partners with big names
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

This is VW distributor in USA? They agree working with your system and tokens as well?

VW and Uber are international companies. Firstly in Russia, but then best practices of collaboration will be applied in other countries.

I have not previously read anything about Uber but its mentioned above. Is there some kind of deal with uber or it is mentioned only as a random example?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

Nice, can we get/read a bit more detailed information about this? It seems really good

Now you can check our Road map in the WP for more information. But all the detailes will be later as we mentioned above.
Activity: 588

how is the collaboration gonna work really? you'll put their cars history on the blockchain?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Nice, can we get/read a bit more detailed information about this? It seems really good
Activity: 294

Nice news! That's great! Thank you VLB team, you made big step toward this project.
copper member
Did you get 32.500 eth?

I remember that you said we took the promise. Did you also get that amount?

Yes, we did  Smiley
copper member

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Did you get 32.500 eth?

I remember that you said we took the promise. Did you also get that amount?
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

800$ ? Mate, dont listen this "experts"  Grin
Now ETH growing, but before Christmas. New Year - all crypto will fall a huge.
It's not fact that all cryptocurrency will fall for New Year, now many altcoins are underestimated, like ETH. I think only bitcoin can fall, and then not much. although time will tell

I am not even sure if anything will fall for New Year as long as there will be no fud again. The current situation is pretty good for btc, eth and altcoins in general as a lot of money is coming into the market.
Remember, soon or later, there will be a segwit2x. That is the thing hang in so BTC is safest for the long run. Can't say the same to eth and other altcoins.
copper member
i heared about an partnership with VW where can i find more details?

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

Of course, as soon as we are ready for an official announce and confirmation. But it is necessary to wait a little bit more.

Okay, I understand. Do you know if you can officially announce it before the ICO will start in 2 days? Or about how much time we are talking, that we have to wait?

Sorry, can't say exact terms  Sad
The only thing is that at the moment partnership is in the special privileges in dealing of CarFix with carowners and dealers of VW.
We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

When you will have alpha version? Before token sale I hope?

Alpha version is planned for June 2018, but I'm sure information about VW will be much earlier.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

It's not fact that all cryptocurrency will fall for New Year, now many altcoins are underestimated, like ETH. I think only bitcoin can fall, and then not much. although time will tell

I am not even sure if anything will fall for New Year as long as there will be no fud again. The current situation is pretty good for btc, eth and altcoins in general as a lot of money is coming into the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

Of course, as soon as we are ready for an official announce and confirmation. But it is necessary to wait a little bit more.

Okay, I understand. Do you know if you can officially announce it before the ICO will start in 2 days? Or about how much time we are talking, that we have to wait?

The only thing is that at the moment partnership is in the special privileges in dealing of CarFix with carowners and dealers of VW.

When you will have alpha version? Before token sale I hope?
copper member

sent you a PM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Nowadays, majority of projects are based on ether blockchain, so if ETH goes up, those projects should too, right?

It can but it is not a certain thing. Ethereum is mostly independent from token prices.
Activity: 462

I'm not even sure that bitcoin is going to fall. Bitcoin has its downs but they are low and usually accompanied by rapid growth.
Activity: 518

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

sent you a PM

Pages:
Jump to: