Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 58. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is it November 27 yet? Can't wait until the ICO launch of VLB.IO! This project will truly be an outstanding one, I can already feel it.

Yes, the ICO will start on 27th of November!

Token price will be changed every 5 days (4 stages in total)

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

-Stage 4 – 12 Dec – 17 Dec – Base price for 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH.

Min bid: 1 ETH

So tomorrow the ICO starts, will there be a progress bar of the token sales on VLB website? Would love to see how the ICO is doing
I'm excited to see how this ICO does because I really believe this is a project that will greatly increase its value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
how much raised so far?

100 eth on current pre-sale but I believe that those ETH were sent by the contract owner himself. This address 0x228603871c6174bba6d621b99414a2718862b5e8 sent 1 ETH to contract owner address 0xAfc89b80b77f9714611d4716DCFd159931a08BbC (that's why I believe is the same person). 3 hours ago 0x228603871C6174bBA6D621B99414A2718862b5E8 sent 101 ETH to 0x2825A9B995cD9C4852Ec9d485345d3A79e921fe0 which is the one that contributed to crowdsale

Can I get an answer fo this please? Also you didn't change the dashboard, it's so confusing right now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
When you will hit to exchanges? Right after ICO with tokens or we must wait your mainnet and own coins?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Is it November 27 yet? Can't wait until the ICO launch of VLB.IO! This project will truly be an outstanding one, I can already feel it.

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH;

So tomorrow the ICO starts, will there be a progress bar of the token sales on VLB website? Would love to see how the ICO is doing
Activity: 462
Just read the article on forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#57d917f02971

maybe something interesting for others here, I think it was posted some time before here too, but anyways.

thanks , it's good seeing the project get mainstream attention.
Yes, it was posted before, but its OK to post again because I'm sure that many people didn't realize about this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Seeing car history is very nice option. In years you can be a cars 8th owner with no info about its past.

But with blockchain you can check all of the history easily.

It would be really good for the market, if the system gets widespread. The lemon problem would be completely eliminated.
Activity: 588

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#57d917f02971

maybe something interesting for others here, I think it was posted some time before here too, but anyways.

thanks , it's good seeing the project get mainstream attention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
i heared about an partnership with VW where can i find more details?

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

Of course, as soon as we are ready for an official announce and confirmation. But it is necessary to wait a little bit more.

Okay, I understand. Do you know if you can officially announce it before the ICO will start in 2 days? Or about how much time we are talking, that we have to wait?

Sorry, can't say exact terms  Sad
The only thing is that at the moment partnership is in the special privileges in dealing of CarFix with carowners and dealers of VW.
We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

When you will have alpha version? Before token sale I hope?

Alpha version is planned for June 2018, but I'm sure information about VW will be much earlier.

Why so long to launch alpha?  Undecided
What information about VW you mean? About partnership?

That's not for long.

Yes, additional information about partnership with VW.

I think more than 7 months from now is a reasonable time frame for Alpha phase development considering the platform's complexity and testing routines that will be implemented before it will be released.
But as far as as i know, when the ICO date and the alpha version launch date are far apart.
Then the price of the token can fall below ico price before the alpha version launch, it will happen if there is no interesting move/news in this gap.
Im not so sure about this but this is what i see from some projects so far.

Well, in reality that could happen. It depends on the investors if they will sell their tokens or hodl it and wait for major development  announcements.
I think that's not gonna happen! At the initial stage of the VLB, will be implemented within CarFix, CarFix will be acting as moderator. This project is already widely known and very promising in Russia.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Could you please add the total amount raised in the website that would help to see how the sale is going

At the moment we can not give you this information

But it will be available before the ICO starts, right?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Could you please add the total amount raised in the website that would help to see how the sale is going

At the moment we can not give you this information
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
copper member

Activity: 182
Merit: 147
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

You should understand that the auto owner will pay a recording fee only when the car is purchased. Further, he uses only the advantages of the system. He can at any time review and provide the entire transparent history of his car.

But that this transparency and the fullness of history woldn't be lost - yes, he will have to use the participants of our platform. But it will do him good too. For having such a history, he will be able to increase the price of his car for resale.

Seeing car history is very nice option. In years you can be a cars 8th owner with no info about its past.

But with blockchain you can check all of the history easily.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Information cannot be changed true, but a subsequent transaction could rectify i guess.

True, just make a new block referring to the old one ..
The only problem is that people can still refer to the old block if they want .. so that data is immutable and can still be used to validate.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Information cannot be changed true, but a subsequent transaction could rectify i guess.
Activity: 364
I think the bonus during pre sale and ico is pretty fair. 40% for pre sale investors is very nice, but only for big investors, and we will have 30% bonus during the ico, the difference is not so big i think it’s pretty fair for investors. VLB handle that part very well.
In this regard, the team has perfectly picked up bonuses, this distribution of bonuses is fair for all.

i think 30% is very fair for early investors. Less discount actually reduce the chance of dump after end of ICO

yes, not like kickico at least. they had like 60-80% bonus for investors in the pre-sale and now look where the price of 1 kicktoken now is...
Well , that token also doesnt have good value, no wonder the price is falling.

How are VLB tokens used? What makes their value go up?

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?
can he only use specific mechanic shops?  

Oh I see, so it's a one time payment when purhcasing a car. 

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

How is it managed when faulty information is entered into the bc? for the sake of trust it cant be allowed to be changed so is it through a change order or?
copper member
I think the bonus during pre sale and ico is pretty fair. 40% for pre sale investors is very nice, but only for big investors, and we will have 30% bonus during the ico, the difference is not so big i think it’s pretty fair for investors. VLB handle that part very well.
In this regard, the team has perfectly picked up bonuses, this distribution of bonuses is fair for all.

i think 30% is very fair for early investors. Less discount actually reduce the chance of dump after end of ICO

yes, not like kickico at least. they had like 60-80% bonus for investors in the pre-sale and now look where the price of 1 kicktoken now is...

We are building a Blockchain platform to record all information about cars during their whole life cycle. People will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.

VLB Tokens will appreciate based on the level of demand, which will be underpinned by the extent of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain promulgation among the industry participants.  Such demand will drive VLB Token turnover through the system.  However, since VLB Token payments to Proof-of-Stake Nodes will represent a certain transaction cost for Paying Participants, the appreciation of VLB Tokens will plateau at a level of maximum acceptability to the Paying Participants.

It gets a bit confusing now... So people will have to buy vlb tokens, but car service places are the ones that log everything that's done to the car into your system?

So how will this work? a car owner buys our tokens, then pays with the tokens to get a place for his car in your blackchain? Why couldn't the car dealers just deal with all this?

Can other car service providers also become service providers in your platform? What are the requirements?

Any car service can become a participant of our system. Our goal is to become decentralized. The condition of becoming part of our system is the usage of VLB Tokens
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: