Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 49. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello. What’s the nominal price of the token?
1 token costs 0,001 ETH. However, at the start of the sales there will be some bonuses.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. What advantages will the ones who has signed up for the platform and make investments get?
Activity: 29
Merit: 10
I read the whitepaper. Everything is written correctly. People know what they are doing. A big plus is the availability of a working system.
 A system of quick loans will always be popular. I will wait for the exchange to enter this coin. I think it will be possible to purchase well and get profitability.
Merit: 100
Hey. Will an opportunity of copy-trading be available on yr platform?
I don’t think that such a tool will be compatible with Welltrado, taking into account the specifics of the platform.
Why? Experienced users will offer the newcomers to copy their investments and increase their income.

Yes, but most investments are long term and this cant be called trading as it is traditionally understood.
Anyway, it seems to me that such a service would have demand. Especially when the aggregator will gain popularity.

How do you imagine that? I wouldn’t believe the advises of people offering me to invest in a loan blindly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I don’t think that such a tool will be compatible with Welltrado, taking into account the specifics of the platform.
Why? Experienced users will offer the newcomers to copy their investments and increase their income.

Yes, but most investments are long term and this cant be called trading as it is traditionally understood.
Anyway, it seems to me that such a service would have demand. Especially when the aggregator will gain popularity.

Activity: 224
Are you already developing the prototypes of the future version of the platform? Can I get acquainted with the drafts?
Good afternoon. I’m wondering whether it will be possible to make cross-border investments before the launch of the platform?
Are there any additional bonuses for hefty investors on the ICO?
Hey. I’ve found a forecast for development of the lending industry. How fast are you planning to grow?
Activity: 224
Will it be possible to insure my investment on the platform? U know, cryptocurrency insurance isnt that popular yet.
Good afternoon. Let’s say a platform is removed from the WellTrado platform ‘cause it has violated the rules and refused to return the money to the investors. What will the team do?
Activity: 252
The project confidently goes to the goal token Sale starts April 9 12:00 PM GMT if you want to buy tokens then it is better to do now with 35% returns
Activity: 560
-.-
Welltrado has already secured the investment from a leading VC fund, Goldfish fund. Watch the interview with Tomas Martunas, the managing partner of Goldfish Fund: https://welltrado.io/why-a-leading-venture-capital-fund-goldfish-invested-in-welltrado
Good afternoon. How many people are already whitelisted?
More than 5k and I think that it isnt all.
More than 8900 people already joined: https://welltrado.io/
Welltrado got a rating of 5/5 on ICObench.com.
https://icobench.com/ico/welltrado
Good afternoon. How many people are already whitelisted?
More than 5k and I think that it isnt all.
More than 8900 people already joined: https://welltrado.io/
Pages:
Jump to: