Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 51. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. Why are there as many as 200 platforms on the waiting list? Why can't this process be expedited?

Each of them needs a thorough inspection. WellTrado needs to be careful with its reputation.
However, if any particular platform deceives investors, it will not affect the overall picture.
Team members say that they check all platforms. If one of them deceives investors, then it means that they let it happen.

That’s reasonable. But, when the they will switch to the blockchain, will the inspection process speed up?

If the team decides to increase personnel, it is quite likely. But I believe that in such situations, haste is completely useless.
I can't agree more. And how long will it take to check an investor’s data? After all, they all will have to pass KYC, right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. Why are there as many as 200 platforms on the waiting list? Why can't this process be expedited?

Each of them needs a thorough inspection. WellTrado needs to be careful with its reputation.
However, if any particular platform deceives investors, it will not affect the overall picture.
Team members say that they check all platforms. If one of them deceives investors, then it means that they let it happen.

That’s reasonable. But, when the they will switch to the blockchain, will the inspection process speed up?

If the team decides to increase personnel, it is quite likely. But I believe that in such situations, haste is completely useless.

Activity: 560
Merit: 0
I did not find information about how much funds would be allocated for the staff expansion after the ICO? Can someone tell me something about this?
Shows funds allocation at https://welltrado.io/
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I did not find information about how much funds would be allocated for the staff expansion after the ICO? Can someone tell me something about this?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. Who can tell me for how long the ICO will last?
Yes, I can. It will last for 60 days, if the hard-cap is not reached earlier.
Good afternoon. Did your team members create joint projects together? If yes, then can you list them?
Welltrado is only one project we work with. Check more detailed info about us here: https://welltrado.io/#team
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Did your team members create joint projects together? If yes, then can you list them?
To be able to trade under a single crypto-hood is a great idea. I personally love it!
Watch Welltrado pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B85Fzu9dcEc&t=3s
How will Welltrado portfolio management 2.0 differ from the 3.0 version? This is important to understand the direction of your platform development.
Welltrado 2.0 is for retail investors and Welltrado 3.0 is for institutional investors.
Activity: 224
How will Welltrado portfolio management 2.0 differ from the 3.0 version? This is important to understand the direction of your platform development.
Activity: 266
Hello. If the commission on your platform can be paid in different currencies, what does guarantee the increase of the token value?
To be able to trade under a single crypto-hood is a great idea. I personally love it!

Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)wins d10e, the biggest ICO Pitch Competition, both the Jury & Audience Award

Welltrado, a global blockchain - backed marketplace for p2p lending platforms is already a winner. On 26th of March, the project beat 100 other applicants in d10e, the leading conference on decentralization, focused on financial innovation. Welltrado have been chosen by a panel of industry experts and representatives from program partners including leading banks and VCs.

At D10e, everyone seemed to be impressed by the background of Welltrado’s officers and board, comprised of professionals in financing and IT. They also demonstrated a working MVP. Welltrado is already a fully functioning network of individual investors, with institutional investors waiting.

Dubbing itself “global investment marketplace,” Welltrado’s mission is to create a transparent, secure, and decentralized ecosystem for sustainable p2p investments growth worldwide. Utilising blockchain technology based on Etherium, Welltrado strives to eliminate the middleman (banks) and connect both retail and institutional investors around the world to investing opportunities otherwise unavailable to them. Welltrado estimates the current market cap is an astonishing $109 billion and that 80% of investors cannot access global p2p investment market.

Welltrado is opening its crowdsale on the 9th of April, 12:00 GMT.

Check us out at www.welltrado.io
Activity: 126
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When will there be a section on the platform for retail investors? I believe that its advent will significantly increase the value of the token.
Activity: 364
Hello. Who can tell me for how long the ICO will last?
Pages:
Jump to: