Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 52. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello! How many tokens will be put up for sale?
65 million. But it is better to buy them as soon as possible, while the bonuses are valid.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello! How many tokens will be put up for sale?
Activity: 252
Hello. I wonder: can I get dividends in cryptocurrencies, if that I have invested in fiat?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I have heard that immediately after the ICO, the platform team will be engaged in obtaining licenses. Is that true?
Yes, sure. Only this will happen during the ICO, if the hard-cap is not reached ahead of schedule.
And what licenses do they want to get? After all, this is a long and very costly process.
The main priority for WellTrado today is fund management license in Europe.
But Europe is just one of the regions in which the aggregator plans to operate. Maybe they should try to get licenses in Latin America and South-East Asia as well?
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. I have heard that immediately after the ICO, the platform team will be engaged in obtaining licenses. Is that true?
Yes, sure. Only this will happen during the ICO, if the hard-cap is not reached ahead of schedule.
And what licenses do they want to get? After all, this is a long and very costly process.
The main priority for WellTrado today is fund management license in Europe.
Activity: 350
Activity: 406
Hello. If there is a dispute between the platform participants, where do they need to contact to solve it? This is very important for understanding the principles of the ecosystem.
Activity: 252
Hello. What happens to unsold tokens?
All of them will be destroyed immediately after the completion of the ICO.
Activity: 238
What is the minimum storage period for tokens in a smart contract? Or is he not limited to the WellTrado team?
Activity: 266
Good evening. Will there be areas of activity on your platform that are dealt with without the use of smart contracts?
When will the code of smart contracts that will be used on your site appear publicly available?
Activity: 238
Hello. What happens to unsold tokens?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
As an interested investor, how is welltrado different to the competition. I don't see any of these lending platforms doing well such as SALT. Likewise, lending platforms seem to be the highest risk (we all know bitconnect). Please elaborate - are people actually going to adopt such a platform in real world value or just an idea...

I think it will all depend on how realistic the numbers are that they present to investors. If they tell you that you can earn 10% per day I would say leave this place as fast as you can. If the metrics seem to be realistic it might be worth it to give this a chance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
As an interested investor, how is welltrado different to the competition. I don't see any of these lending platforms doing well such as SALT. Likewise, lending platforms seem to be the highest risk (we all know bitconnect). Please elaborate - are people actually going to adopt such a platform in real world value or just an idea...
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How many people have already joined the white list?
Judging by the information on the official website - about 3,5k.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How many people have already joined the white list?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. I still can’t figure out why your token will be used as a coupon.
Hello. Can I pay all commissions exclusively in the tokens of this platform?
As far as I know, this is the main role of tokens within the framework of the platform.
I just heard that the commission can be paid also in ETH. Do you know something about this?
Yes, you are absolutely right. It seems to me that this will significantly expand the number of users who have the opportunity to access WellTrado.

Well, will the tokens have some unique application field in which they can’t be replaced by analogs?
Loan market. It will not be possible to conduct any deals without tokens, which creates conditions for a stable growth of their value as new credit platforms are added to the site.
Pages:
Jump to: