Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 35. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
The development team is well developed in social networks that will bring great benefit to the project in the future.
I agree that experienced marketers understand that advertising in social networks is extremely important.

Yes, but for good marketing you need a lot of money, I hope the team has good capital for the start.
If you forget that recently passed the ICO process and was collected soft cap, of course the administration of the project has money for advertising in social networks.
Merit: 0
Do you plan to conduct airdrops or any actions in the future? I would like to get a work token for free:)

Airdrop conducted 4 months ago, who had already received their awards. What do you think of the bounty?
Activity: 238
The creation of this platform, it is a good idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real. I already joined, as soon as I saw the road map, everything is clearly painted there.

The beta version will be available very soon. I also want to see the project from the inside, to understand whether it is worth my investment or not.

I'm also waiting for the beta version, it's important for me to test the product before investing in the token.

This is important not only for you, I think all users are interested in the test, we are waiting for news from the team.
Activity: 84
The creation of this platform, it is a good idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real. I already joined, as soon as I saw the road map, everything is clearly painted there.

The beta version will be available very soon. I also want to see the project from the inside, to understand whether it is worth my investment or not.

I'm also waiting for the beta version, it's important for me to test the product before investing in the token.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Guys, tell me please, on which exchange is the coin traded?
Very soon, the WORK token will appear on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, negotiations with other exchanges are also continuing.

Yobit is a good start, there are now a lot of trades to be conducted and a lot of user activity.
Activity: 154
The development team is well developed in social networks that will bring great benefit to the project in the future.
I agree that experienced marketers understand that advertising in social networks is extremely important.

Yes, but for good marketing you need a lot of money, I hope the team has good capital for the start.
Do you plan to conduct airdrops or any actions in the future? I would like to get a work token for free:)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

if you believe the information from the roadmap, the beta version should be released in early autumn. I think that after the beta version and WORK tokens will be added to the exchange.
Activity: 238

Activity: 168
What is actually missing developers on the Ether?
The Ethereum network is a thing in itself. This is a neutral platform for all applications.
Activity: 59
What is actually missing developers on the Ether?
Guys, tell me please, on which exchange is the coin traded?
Very soon, the WORK token will appear on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, negotiations with other exchanges are also continuing.
Activity: 350
Activity: 112
Activity: 98
Hello, you have a great project, I wish you luck and prosperity! Give please the chat link in the Telegram of the Bounty program.
Absolutely all the information is on the website of the project, but I will share with you a link to their telegram channel https://t.me/easy_work_life

Hello, why can not I join the group on this link, it does not work for me, look at the website.
Activity: 84
I wonder how the rating will work there, let's say if the old people are already on the main pages, but what about the new ones?)
The team I think will work this nuance, because the newcomer also needs a life on the site
Yes, beginners need to simplify the rules, this is an important point, I hope the team thought about it.
Is there a plan to distribute the funds raised during ICO? How much money will be spent on further advertising of the project?

I think this information will be given to us later, if of course the team wants
The team will provide such information, it is important for users and investors.
I wonder how the rating will work there, let's say if the old people are already on the main pages, but what about the new ones?)
The team I think will work this nuance, because the newcomer also needs a life on the site
Activity: 168
EOS is the same concept for BlockChain. It standardizes accounts and works quickly, but at minimal cost
It will be irresistible to developers as soon as they see what can be built on it.

With zero gas costs and second second processing time, this will make the DTHD ETH look like an outdated technology.
Yes, amazing things will be built on this platform and we will soon see it
Having an EOS account and an EOS wallet will become STANDARD if you are in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: