Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 36. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EOS is the same concept for BlockChain. It standardizes accounts and works quickly, but at minimal cost
It will be irresistible to developers as soon as they see what can be built on it.

With zero gas costs and second second processing time, this will make the DTHD ETH look like an outdated technology.
Yes, amazing things will be built on this platform and we will soon see it
Having an EOS account and an EOS wallet will become STANDARD if you are in crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Hello, you have a great project, I wish you luck and prosperity! Give please the chat link in the Telegram of the Bounty program.
Absolutely all the information is on the website of the project, but I will share with you a link to their telegram channel https://t.me/easy_work_life

That's what mean inattentive people, do not even see in the top hat of this
Activity: 85
I noticed that the bounty company is still active, although the ICO process has long been over. Until what date will the bounty last?

I think soon there will be announcements to everything, about the bounty
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I noticed that the bounty company is still active, although the ICO process has long been over. Until what date will the bounty last?

On the account of the final date, I myself do not know, I think soon we will be told
Activity: 238
Activity: 226
Hello, you have a great project, I wish you luck and prosperity! Give please the chat link in the Telegram of the Bounty program.
Absolutely all the information is on the website of the project, but I will share with you a link to their telegram channel https://t.me/easy_work_life

I was ahead of me, in the cap all the information is
Activity: 126
Activity: 59
EOS is the same concept for BlockChain. It standardizes accounts and works quickly, but at minimal cost
It will be irresistible to developers as soon as they see what can be built on it.
Activity: 287
Is there a plan to distribute the funds raised during ICO? How much money will be spent on further advertising of the project?

I think this information will be given to us later, if of course the team wants
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I think everything will be so, the growth of the system will be encouraged in a virtual order with a reward. Everything will work - without problems.
Activity: 168
Is there a plan to distribute the funds raised during ICO? How much money will be spent on further advertising of the project?
Major steps have already been taken, the  EASY WORK project has all to become successful. Then it all depends on the administration of the project.

A lot depends on the team, yes, but it also depends on investors
Activity: 350
Major steps have already been taken, the  EASY WORK project has all to become successful. Then it all depends on the administration of the project.
Frankly, I can not even imagine how it will look from the functional side, but I want to believe that this project will be successful.

Very soon will be released beta version of the project, then you can see all the functionality from the inside, but I would not expect anything supernatural.
Frankly, I can not even imagine how it will look from the functional side, but I want to believe that this project will be successful.
What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.

Where did you find information about the built-in exchanger? I must have missed something when I read the white paper of the project.

This information is in white paper, black and white it is written that the platform will be built exchanger to exchange popular cryptocurrency and Fiat money for WORK coin!
Activity: 98
I think that it is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
Now there are a lot of services that use crypto currency, it's convenient
I agree that every year cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. I want easy Work to show us the platform of the highest level.

Time will tell what will turn out, now in such an unstable market it is difficult to achieve a good result.
Activity: 64
I can't find any information about the end of ICO, how successful was this process? Did you manage to collect hard cap?

It seems that this information was given above, but I think in time to add a scale of collected funds
I think this information will not be available yet, not all projects show how much they collected money
What is the secret? It seems to me that this information should be shared with its users. So that we can after all achieve this project.

It all depends on the people who make the project, if they do not want to show this information, nothing

It is good for any project to show transparency and provide information about how much was collected during the ICO. It builds trust and support for the developers.
Activity: 112
What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.

Where did you find information about the built-in exchanger? I must have missed something when I read the white paper of the project.

Yes, the platform will have an exchanger that will work on a minimum commission, which will solve all the problems. I hope the team will make this service as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: