Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 37. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Unbelievably, the WORK platform provides us with very demanded services that will greatly improve and make life easier for users!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.

Where did you find information about the built-in exchanger? I must have missed something when I read the white paper of the project.
Activity: 126
What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.
Activity: 238
Activity: 168
Although smart contracts are also associated with the crypto currency, calculations on them can be made with a phiatic currency - provided that the medium allows it.
Such contracts are interesting first of all by automatic execution. For this, the parties need to correctly and accurately reflect all the conditions in the code.
Ideally, a smart contract allows you to ensure proper execution of a transaction without having to resort to intermediaries or security arrangements
For the existence of smart contracts, a decentralized environment is needed and WORK Coin is ideally suited for such transactions
Of course, smart contracts are very promising, but many questions of their application remain unresolved.
Activity: 85
I think that it is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
Now there are a lot of services that use crypto currency, it's convenient
I agree that every year cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. I want easy Work to show us the platform of the highest level.

Yes, in the nearest future it will be possible to pay everywhere by crypto currency, even in the usual supermarket
Merit: 2
I think that it is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
I agree that every year cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. I want easy Work to show us the platform of the highest level.
Activity: 287
For some reason, at first the project seemed not very promising. I do not know why.

Well, it happens and such. Well that came back and became interested, then the project is still worth attention.

By the way, a good design of the project. Yes before did not especially think about visual design.
A person always at first eats everything that is beautifully done, and then he is further interested in the rest
Activity: 226
Activity: 144
I can't find any information about the end of ICO, how successful was this process? Did you manage to collect hard cap?

It seems that this information was given above, but I think in time to add a scale of collected funds
I think this information will not be available yet, not all projects show how much they collected money
What is the secret? It seems to me that this information should be shared with its users. So that we can after all achieve this project.

It all depends on the people who make the project, if they do not want to show this information, nothing
The site is very cool, there is not enough just a mobile application, but I think they will make
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I can't find any information about the end of ICO, how successful was this process? Did you manage to collect hard cap?

It seems that this information was given above, but I think in time to add a scale of collected funds
I think this information will not be available yet, not all projects show how much they collected money
What is the secret? It seems to me that this information should be shared with its users. So that we can after all achieve this project.

It all depends on the people who make the project, if they do not want to show this information, nothing
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Activity: 226

Activity: 102
Until now, most of the investments in the market were made by individual investors, thereby raising the rate of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 181
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me.  Project managers need to think seriously about additional advertising of the project.

I do not agree, many already work with cryptocurrency and pay for their purchases. Over time, the cryptocurrency will become even more popular.

I have seen and worked with many online stores that have long accepted cryptocurrency, especially in this part of the advanced Internet shops in Germany.

Germany does it right, because some people find it easier to buy something for a crypto currency than with ordinary money
Now the world has already generated a sufficient number of users and investors, I think the project will not have problems in development.
The crypto industry is developing at a frantic pace, and it's no secret. The project has many chances to gain a foothold in the leading positions of technological developments.
Crypto-currency is gaining a rapid growth in popularity in other countries, before us it is always slower to reach all
Activity: 112
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me.  Project managers need to think seriously about additional advertising of the project.

I do not agree, many already work with cryptocurrency and pay for their purchases. Over time, the cryptocurrency will become even more popular.

I have seen and worked with many online stores that have long accepted cryptocurrency, especially in this part of the advanced Internet shops in Germany.

Germany does it right, because some people find it easier to buy something for a crypto currency than with ordinary money
Now the world has already generated a sufficient number of users and investors, I think the project will not have problems in development.

I also read about this article, Germany really approves of cryptocurrencies and does not impose any restrictions on this issue.
Activity: 110
One of the key innovations of Blockchain, starting with Bitcoin, is the use of the network token as an incentive for growth and maintenance of the network.
Pages:
Jump to: