Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 38. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
One of the key innovations of Blockchain, starting with Bitcoin, is the use of the network token as an incentive for growth and maintenance of the network.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me.  Project managers need to think seriously about additional advertising of the project.

I do not agree, many already work with cryptocurrency and pay for their purchases. Over time, the cryptocurrency will become even more popular.

I have seen and worked with many online stores that have long accepted cryptocurrency, especially in this part of the advanced Internet shops in Germany.

Well, other countries have long enjoyed this, and we are gradually catching up with them
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me.  Project managers need to think seriously about additional advertising of the project.

I do not agree, many already work with cryptocurrency and pay for their purchases. Over time, the cryptocurrency will become even more popular.

I have seen and worked with many online stores that have long accepted cryptocurrency, especially in this part of the advanced Internet shops in Germany.
Activity: 287

Of course, for the future of the crypto currency, I think in some countries there is already a calculation for
Activity: 126

I think the guys in the project know what they're doing, well, some yes, they like to pay for Yandex and other wallets, but everything has its time
Activity: 350

Merit: 2
The idea is not new but still relevant. It has prospects if this platform will be used by a large number of people.
I wonder whether I will make verification for employers that everything is safe
soft cap was assembled for 2 weeks of trading, this you do not need to worry, the platform will be launched according to the plan.
Activity: 84
How much money did the team collect on the sale of the tokens? I can not find the information ...

The soft cap has been assembled, it is a fact. I'm also surprised that there are no exact numbers, it's really strange.

Somewhere I saw how much they collected but I do not remember on which website, yes the soft cap was collected, even more.
Activity: 112
The idea is not new but still relevant. It has prospects if this platform will be used by a large number of people.
I think the team took care of security in the first place, now there are a lot of scammers that complicates the development of such projects as WORK
How much money did the team collect on the sale of the tokens? I can not find the information ...

The soft cap has been assembled, it is a fact. I'm also surprised that there are no exact numbers, it's really strange.
Activity: 226
In principle, I like the project itself, but I can not find information about ICO anywhere, when did the sales start?

And I myself do not know when the sales started, but it seems that soon it should be already

Of course, yobit is considered a very good exchange for young projects
And you know the exact dates when the coin WORK will be added to the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit Huh

Nobody knows anything yet, when the token exactly falls on the yobbit stock exchange, one can only wait
Activity: 102
By allowing digital information to be distributed, but not copied, the technology of the block system created the basis for a new kind of Internet.
Everyone can post information on the Internet, and then other people can access it from anywhere in the world.

And you know the exact dates when the coin WORK will be added to the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit Huh
Activity: 144
In principle, I like the project itself, but I can not find information about ICO anywhere, when did the sales start?

Most likely, there will be no ICO process, tokens will be immediately added to crypto-currency exchanges, this will happen closer to autumn.

I heard WORK Coin soon the work token will appear on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, is this true?

Most likely, there will be no ICO process, tokens will be immediately added to crypto-currency exchanges, this will happen closer to autumn.

I heard WORK Coin soon the work token will appear on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, is this true?

Pages:
Jump to: