Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 41. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
In this fantastic future, bitcoin should be already 100 thousand, not less. What do you think? Is this a turn of events?
At the time Bitcoin was created in 2009, no one could have thought that he would get such popularity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In this fantastic future, bitcoin should be already 100 thousand, not less. What do you think? Is this a turn of events?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
here's another project that promises to provide everyone with work, well, let's see what happens. It will be interesting to see.
Is that bad? Many people are in need of experienced performers, and the majority of people in need of work. In my opinion, there should be a lot more projects like this than there are now.

I think that the main task is to find regular customers, but there will not be any problems with the performers, especially in the Russian-speaking sector.
They do not promise to provide people with work, they are going to be fair mediators, between those who have the opportunity to work and those who will qualify for quality services.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Recently, there has been a very high activity of interested projects, the progress is noticeable, what will happen next!
On this basis, I heard that IСO was extended until August 5, so that everyone could participate.
Well, yes, it will be much better, because there will be more time to get acquainted with all the news of the project, and not in a hurry to draw conclusions.
I agree with you, there will simply be more time for ascetics of the project itself and awareness of its value.
Activity: 350
I have a great desire to see the beta version of the platform. I hope soon there will be such an opportunity.
I just have to wait a bit, I think beta will be soon
to present the beta version of the project will be closer to the 3rd quarter of 2018, this is stated in the project roadmap.
Activity: 238
I have a great desire to see the beta version of the platform. I hope soon there will be such an opportunity.
I just have to wait a bit, I think beta will be soon
Activity: 126
here's another project that promises to provide everyone with work, well, let's see what happens. It will be interesting to see.
Is that bad? Many people are in need of experienced performers, and the majority of people in need of work. In my opinion, there should be a lot more projects like this than there are now.
I can wish you good luck. Business is competitive, of course. I hope you have a good team, otherwise it will be difficult.
With you it is hard to disagree, Yes indeed in this industry is huge competition, but the project is easy work spetsialny plan promotion.
I can wish you good luck. Business is competitive, of course. I hope you have a good team, otherwise it will be difficult.
In the professionalism of the project team, I have no doubt that I have been following this project for a long time, I see and read all the news
It's true, the competition is extremely high, but this project is a bit different from the usual social networks
An actual topic, especially when the crypt again flies to the moon and there will be fixed. I would like to of course. Then the project will be very sweet))
Of course, the more popular the crypt, the more users will be on the platform.
I would like to try how the service works. In addition, I am very interested and close to the subject of crypto currency. If there are orders from this platform, I will use it.
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?
A special general online chat will be created, as will a private chat, with this problem should not arise.
Private chat between the contractor and the customer, it is very convenient. I fully support this idea.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
An actual topic, especially when the crypt again flies to the moon and there will be fixed. I would like to of course. Then the project will be very sweet))
Of course, the more popular the crypt, the more users will be on the platform.
Activity: 84
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?
The road map mentions this, the beta version is planned, but it will not be soon.

I met projects that collected not small amounts of money without even having a beta version on hand. Much depends on the team.

A lot depends on the team and the idea of the project. I have no complaints about the project roadmap, I hope that the EASY WORK will be successful.
Activity: 71
A very productive week, no one expected that such a result would be.
I really did not expect that they will extend the bonus with a discount for buying 40% until July 1, good news.
Yes, more or less well, so whoever wanted to and cried that everything is already there, still have the opportunity, so dare and hurry, I think the second chance will not be.
It's certainly good that the bonus system was extended, but on the other hand it's like that very fussy.
The road map mentions this, the beta version is planned, but it will not be soon.

I met projects that collected not small amounts of money without even having a beta version on hand. Much depends on the team.
Activity: 98
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem
The platform will be built-in internal exchanger, with really small fees, it will solve the problem of deposits in Fiat.

Pages:
Jump to: