Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 42. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
A very productive week, no one expected that such a result would be.
I really did not expect that they will extend the bonus with a discount for buying 40% until July 1, good news.
Yes, more or less well, so whoever wanted to and cried that everything is already there, still have the opportunity, so dare and hurry, I think the second chance will not be.
Activity: 350
And what will happen with the WORK token next, what will the holders of tokens receive, will they be allocated additional bonuses?
The entire calculation is that the token will gradually grow in price, that is, you can buy it today cheaply, and sell it in half a year, expensive

Who knows, maybe a token will not grow because of bounty hunters who like to sell them on the first day
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
And what will happen with the WORK token next, what will the holders of tokens receive, will they be allocated additional bonuses?
The entire calculation is that the token will gradually grow in price, that is, you can buy it today cheaply, and sell it in half a year, expensive
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem
And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission
Well, the commission is yes, high in the system, the more commission you pay, the faster the transfer of money goes in blocks
I think this function is exactly implemented. Then that such exchangers should exist on services like this.
Absolutely agree. This platform will win from its competitors. If the inside is convenient and cheap currency exchange for crypto currency.
Activity: 98
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem
And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission
Well, the commission is yes, high in the system, the more commission you pay, the faster the transfer of money goes in blocks
I think this function is exactly implemented. Then that such exchangers should exist on services like this.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 144
Time will tell what will happen in the future with the company's token, but hopefully no one will be deprived
Activity: 226
The idea is not new. How will the team fight their competitors? It is very interesting to me.
In conditions of competition, the quality of the goods and the level of work with clients inevitably grow.
Competition does not allow developers to relax, and this often contributes to business development.

To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
It is necessary to take into account all the risks that may be in the market, because it is important, how the project will move further
Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.
So, competition and competitors help to develop?
It turns out, yes. As paradoxical as it sounded ...

Strong competition always serves as a mechanism to do something better than a competitor, a truism
Activity: 226
I'm happy to try this exchange for work. Recently there are very few adequate customers.
The client and so few recently due to the fall of the market, but before the winter I think there will be a gradual growth
Activity: 287
The idea is not new. How will the team fight their competitors? It is very interesting to me.
In conditions of competition, the quality of the goods and the level of work with clients inevitably grow.
Competition does not allow developers to relax, and this often contributes to business development.

To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
It is necessary to take into account all the risks that may be in the market, because it is important, how the project will move further
Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.
In any project there should be a business plan, without it you can not go anywhere, you should correctly calculate the risks and everything else
Merit: 6

Activity: 181

Activity: 112
Activity: 112
It is calculated that the price of the token will gradually increase, + the discount on the purchase that you are given
Activity: 67
The project in a short time gained such speed and popularity among my environment, that I thought for a minute that maybe this is really the kind of mercy that will change the life of everyone.
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: