Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 44. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In EOS, everything is built on the ownership model. All transactions are absolutely free.
I do not believe it, if all transactions in the EOS network will be free, then what they actually will earn? It's impossible.

I think there will be a minimum percentage in this, the point is then to do this project for just thanks?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In EOS, everything is built on the ownership model. All transactions are absolutely free.
I do not believe it, if all transactions in the EOS network will be free, then what they actually will earn? It's impossible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What is actually missing developers on the Ether?
The Ethereum network is a thing in itself. This is a neutral platform for all applications.
The ether requires many different applications to reuse the code.
Activity: 181
What is actually missing developers on the Ether?
The Ethereum network is a thing in itself. This is a neutral platform for all applications.
Genius in general is the person who came up with the etherium itself, well done)
Activity: 154
Yes, Everything is tied to the share of ownership. The share of EOS tokens gives you a guaranteed percentage of network bandwidth.
Activity: 71
Why do everyone say they need to buy WORK COIN tokens right now?
Activity: 350
It is very important to release a standard platform, such as EOS, to create something that works for the main consumers.
So it will be standard, is not it? so that anyone can use it
Activity: 75
To the foregoing posts, I can say with confidence that there are a lot of minuses and shortcomings ... there is still something to work on.
I can not disagree, for example, customers need a boat to wrap up the time to find exactly the profession of their business, which will conscientiously perform the task.
Guys, in any project you can find a lot of flaws, there would be a desire to cling to something.
Moreover, I believe that when the project is still in the stage is not completely ripe, it's very unwise to poke your nose.
Activity: 210
Activity: 168
 It is very important to release a standard platform, such as EOS, to create something that works for the main consumers.
Activity: 144
Once you enter your EOS account using a platform, such as WorkCoin, you can easily and efficiently move money between counter parties.
Well, the platform itself is designed to make it easier for people who exchange crypto currency
Activity: 98
Once you enter your EOS account using a platform, such as WorkCoin, you can easily and efficiently move money between counter parties.
Activity: 70
The developers of the project are courageous people. They go into a very competitive niche. Let's see how they will succeed ...
Activity: 71
Here are many saying that life with EASY VORK will be much easier and easier, but I can not fully understand why so ?! What benefits will I personally have as a customer ?!
A huge plus that the orders will be fulfilled here and now, in due time.
I think many customers like that there will not be any loss of money .. everything will be controlled through the blockchain.
Plus, to the foregoing, it is very promising that on the same platform, professionals of their business will be gathered.
Activity: 226
The WorkCoin platform provides a blockchain powered protocol for freelance work.
Unlike other proprietary freelance platforms, which hide service providers names and identities, WorkCoin is built on the idea of full transparency
All information is provided as a white sheet, everything is simple and understandable, anyone can read and easily understand what the essence is)
Activity: 287
In the world of digital money, there are several sites for decentralized applications and ICO, which are based on the Ethereum blockchain.

And what are these sites? most it became interesting even) probably all the same I'm still not very experienced in this
Activity: 75
Here are many saying that life with EASY VORK will be much easier and easier, but I can not fully understand why so ?! What benefits will I personally have as a customer ?!
A huge plus that the orders will be fulfilled here and now, in due time.
Activity: 98
EOS is the same concept for BlockChain. It standardizes accounts and works quickly, but at minimal cost
It will be irresistible to developers as soon as they see what can be built on it.

With zero gas costs and second second processing time, this will make the DTHD ETH look like an outdated technology.
Yes, amazing things will be built on this platform and we will soon see it
Activity: 112
EOS is the same concept for BlockChain. It standardizes accounts and works quickly, but at minimal cost
It will be irresistible to developers as soon as they see what can be built on it.

With zero gas costs and second second processing time, this will make the DTHD ETH look like an outdated technology.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I would like to watch the project for a few days before investing in it, do you have your own telegram channel or Twitter?

Pages:
Jump to: