Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 45. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
EOS is the same concept for BlockChain. It standardizes accounts and works quickly, but at minimal cost
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Importantly, service providers were offered to authenticate their accounts in LinkedIn, GitHub and other services and add links to past work.
Activity: 126
The WorkCoin platform provides a blockchain powered protocol for freelance work.
Unlike other proprietary freelance platforms, which hide service providers names and identities, WorkCoin is built on the idea of full transparency
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
The WorkCoin platform provides a blockchain powered protocol for freelance work.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
For which they thank you so much, it is very pleasant that the developers take care of their investors.
Activity: 350
Many say that life is the platform EASY WORK will be much easier than in the past, but I don't fully understand why? What benefits will I get personally as a customer?

At least the difference between other similar projects is the use of blockchain technologies, which give a list of advantages.
Many say that life is the platform EASY WORK will be much easier than in the past, but I don't fully understand why? What benefits will I get personally as a customer?
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Tried to learn something more about your project from this ann thread but I couldn't. Almost 90% of this answers is pure spam or even pure nonsense not related at all to the topic. I think OP should keep his thread clean and delete or report this posts. I am a real investor and I look for information and insights fro such a thread, not a spam contest. This has no value and is only a time waste.
Merit: 2
I wanted to understand how it would be with the currency. It will be necessary to carry out everything in the crypt or you can attach the card and convert it right away.

All operations within the platform will be performed in the work token. But I wonder if the administration has a plan to support the price of this very token?
The developers of the project are courageous people. They go into a very competitive niche. Let's see how they will succeed ...
Activity: 102
 I wanted to understand how it would be with the currency. It will be necessary to carry out everything in the crypt or you can attach the card and convert it right away.
Activity: 168
In the modern world of business, information technologies are far from being the last place: virtually every process, like systematic record keeping or an element of production, is automated.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Although smart contracts are also associated with the crypto currency, calculations on them can be made with a phiatic currency - provided that the medium allows it.
Such contracts are interesting first of all by automatic execution. For this, the parties need to correctly and accurately reflect all the conditions in the code.
Ideally, a smart contract allows you to ensure proper execution of a transaction without having to resort to intermediaries or security arrangements
For the existence of smart contracts, a decentralized environment is needed and WORK Coin is ideally suited for such transactions
Of course, smart contracts are very promising, but many questions of their application remain unresolved.
Yes, this technology is actively developing and increasingly recognized throughout the world.
Activity: 71
Either I'm doing something wrong, or some kind of zombie in the system, guys, I do not understand how to invest ?! what am I doing wrong!! Thanks in advance for the tips.
Well, firstly you should send ETH (not less than a minimum of 0.1 ETH) to buy a token, this is one of the main and important requirements.
A very spread error, not a valid wallet.
It's right to say that you have to invest in wallets that support ERC20
Activity: 210
Although smart contracts are also associated with the crypto currency, calculations on them can be made with a phiatic currency - provided that the medium allows it.
Such contracts are interesting first of all by automatic execution. For this, the parties need to correctly and accurately reflect all the conditions in the code.
Ideally, a smart contract allows you to ensure proper execution of a transaction without having to resort to intermediaries or security arrangements
For the existence of smart contracts, a decentralized environment is needed and WORK Coin is ideally suited for such transactions
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
EOS Lynx implements a comfortable environment with new exclusive features and it will help to develop the project and be an exclusive product.
Being on Android and iOS, this application will allow its users not only to create accounts in a matter of seconds, but also be able to instantly transfer funds in the safest way.
EOS Lynx implements a comfortable environment with new exclusive features and it will help to develop the project and be an exclusive product.
Pages:
Jump to: