Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 43. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
At first glance, the project itself looks very promising, moreover, it affects a very profitable niche. I will be happy to invest in WORK coin.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I also like this idea, but let's look at the results of token sales. I want to wish good luck to the team WORK.

Personally, I do not make any hasty conclusions, I just Express my positive emotions about this project, that's all. Is that forbidden?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
At first glance, the project itself looks very promising, moreover, it affects a very profitable niche. I will be happy to invest in WORK coin.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I also like this idea, but let's look at the results of token sales. I want to wish good luck to the team WORK.
Merit: 2

But is it worth to bet on a project that is just starting to be implemented, but does not provide guarantees?
I agree with you, there is a certain risk of course, but you need to understand that absolutely any investment is a risk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The very idea of the project is innovative. If it is implemented in accordance with the declared promises, the project may become completely a new round of development in blockchain
Yes, and also bring the investors of the company and the holders of the tokens perspectives in the form of an impressive income.
But is it worth to bet on a project that is just starting to be implemented, but does not provide guarantees?
The very idea of the project is innovative. If it is implemented in accordance with the declared promises, the project may become completely a new round of development in blockchain
Yes, and also bring the investors of the company and the holders of the tokens perspectives in the form of an impressive income.
Activity: 210
Activity: 168
The main competitor of EOS is the Ethereum platform. To compare the profitability it is worthwhile to clarify that the speed of the competitor's transactions is only 20 operations per second
Activity: 98
The EOS system uses the ERC-20 protocol. This makes it possible to store this crypto currency on universal purses that support this standard
The speed of transactions in the system should be provided at the level of 1000-3000 operations per second?

In the future, it is planned to improve the transaction speed to a millionth of a second.

In addition, it is planned to completely remove commission fees for their implementation.
Activity: 112
The speed of transactions in the system should be provided at the level of 1000-3000 operations per second?

In the future, it is planned to improve the transaction speed to a millionth of a second.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Guys, what do you think about the exchange yobit and whether the team did the right thing, that there registered, because they do not respond very well
Cryptocurrency exchange Yobit considered one of the best exchanges for small projects. Therefore, the choice is made right.

Yes, yobit for small projects is the coolest exchange, so, guys on the right way
Guys, what do you think about the exchange yobit and whether the team did the right thing, that there registered, because they do not respond very well
Cryptocurrency exchange Yobit considered one of the best exchanges for small projects. Therefore, the choice is made right.
Activity: 71
The rapid growth of the team is noticeable, progress and the level of work are evident, pro-institutionalism is growing every day, it is more pleasant and pleasant to observe the development of the project.
Activity: 75
it was more pleasant to buy then, when 40% discount was in action, and now it's much less to buy.
Who first got up, then everything got, well, I think that for 25%, too, you can buy and do not think long.
It's good that this bonus system generally exists, so there's no need to think about it for a long time.
Activity: 85
Activity: 84
What is actually missing developers on the Ether?
The Ethereum network is a thing in itself. This is a neutral platform for all applications.
The ether requires many different applications to reuse the code.
EOS certainly benefits, so it provides developers with a simple set of SDKs with common functionality.
It's true, since many applications need the same functions: the implementation of cryptographic and communication tools, EOS will provide them to everyone.
Since they will all have, it means that everyone will easily conduct their operations in the network
EOS simplifies development by providing an operating system with a set of special functions and services that can be used to create decentralized applications.
The Ethereum network is a thing in itself. This is a neutral platform for all applications.
EOS certainly benefits, so it provides developers with a simple set of SDKs with common functionality.
It's true, since many applications need the same functions: the implementation of cryptographic and communication tools, EOS will provide them to everyone.
Since they will all have, it means that everyone will easily conduct their operations in the network
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: