Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 47. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
yo fools   Cool how you list so fast on yobit?

I do not know, I do not trust the stock exchange, there were a lot of complaints that people did not pay money, and it's insulting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
By allowing digital information to be distributed, but not copied, the technology of the block system created the basis for a new kind of Internet.
Activity: 350
The main thing is that bounty hunters do not break off investors, when the token will be on stock exchanges, they like to immediately sell everything
Easy Work will be flipping the token on 2 of the exchange. This will instantly raise the trust of potential investors and the community. I hope to give acceleration to the development.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
yo fools   Cool how you list so fast on yobit?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I definitely believe in this idea of transaction between employee and employer. Best of luck!
Well, a great site for freelancers, I think in the future will be very well functional
Activity: 181
The main thing is that bounty hunters do not break off investors, when the token will be on stock exchanges, they like to immediately sell everything
Activity: 144
The administration again updated the site. Well done, always doing something. Develop the project. It is clear that they are interested in this topic and the project has a future.

It would be cool to make future applications for mobile platforms, we will wait
Activity: 226
I think that the WORK Coin platform offers the necessary services. This will allow everyone to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, regardless of social and financial status.

In general, in some countries, crypto currency works even in the usual financial mode, and this platform will make it easier for many people

Widespread adoption of cryptocurrency is the ultimate goal of this new technology. Every coin or token like WORK will help push for that objective.
As I understand it, this service will also make the transfer faster through the system of blockchain
Activity: 5
Hey, team.
The main thing that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!
Activity: 64
I think that the WORK Coin platform offers the necessary services. This will allow everyone to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, regardless of social and financial status.

In general, in some countries, crypto currency works even in the usual financial mode, and this platform will make it easier for many people

Widespread adoption of cryptocurrency is the ultimate goal of this new technology. Every coin or token like WORK will help push for that objective.
Who can become an investor in Easy Work.?! What is this necessary? what conditions?
Almost anyone can become an investor of the Easy Work platform. You just need to have a desire and a couple of dolars in your pocket)
Well, of course, it's good that they did so, everyone can be an investor
Activity: 71
I have a problem, I can not invest at a 40% discount, something went wrong.
I'll upset you, yesterday was the last day, you're late. Well, I think it's not very humble.
June 25, was the last day when you had the opportunity to buy WORK COIN markers with maximum bonuses that are 40%.!
I said that  hurries, and not sit and think for a long time, all the most cunning investors have already done their work)))
So in fact tomorrow, too, will start selling, with a 25% discount.

Activity: 287
The project is worth it, so that investors pay attention to it, since we do not have such trading floors
Activity: 75
I'll upset you, yesterday was the last day, you're late. Well, I think it's not very humble.
June 25, was the last day when you had the opportunity to buy WORK COIN markers with maximum bonuses that are 40%.!
Merit: 2
The administration again updated the site. Well done, always doing something. Develop the project. It is clear that they are interested in this topic and the project has a future.
Activity: 168
Activity: 218
Is this like Upwork only not so awful? If that's the case, then you sign me right up! I love projects related to, well, jobs and labor and freelancing and all that. We need the next big platform. All the current ones are total garbage.
Activity: 174
Lick me
Hi, I'm interested in the question if I want to get down to the project, but I do not have much money, how can I get tokens?

I suggest you can take some cheap bitcoin or etherum in the current market, then waiting for the WORK token sale to buy as many as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: