Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 48. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The project, which allows us to find contractors for the execution of works and to be confident in meeting deadlines, reliability and quality, is very relevant. In all spheres of life there should be development and use of modern technologies.
Activity: 154
Who can become an investor in Easy Work.?! What is this necessary? what conditions?
Almost anyone can become an investor of the Easy Work platform. You just need to have a desire and a couple of dolars in your pocket)
I think that this requires only the availability of the necessary crypto currency and basic knowledge about this type of activity.
For more correct and accurate information, I advise you to read the information on the official website.
Yes, all the more, everything is described in detail, it is rooted in shelves, it will be more productive.
Who can become an investor in Easy Work.?! What is this necessary? what conditions?
Almost anyone can become an investor of the Easy Work platform. You just need to have a desire and a couple of dolars in your pocket)
I think that this requires only the availability of the necessary crypto currency and basic knowledge about this type of activity.
For more correct and accurate information, I advise you to read the information on the official website.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
Activity: 196
How much do you want to collect in the token sale process? How much soft cap for ICO ?
Activity: 67
And where will people who want to use the services of your platform be attracted? I think that throughout Russia you will not be able to turn on the work.

Well depends on how many $ guys will collect. There should be some kind of gradation. And accordingly a different result will be obtained. Let's see how everything turns out.
It's very simple, go to the website of the project and buy tokens, wait for the end of the ICO, tokens are credited to your wallet - you are all an investor:)
Activity: 168
Easy Work releases tokens, which also use the block to ensure their work. Therefore, I think that in this way it is unnecessary to worry and buy boldly.
As they say trust but check, you need to beat 100% sure that it will bring some profit.
The main thing is that the project is untwisted and the guys began to sell their tokens on the stock exchange, Ince nothing good will come of it.
Well, yes, it is insulting and annoying to be otherwise, especially so hto solidly invested.
I think this will not happen, everything will gradually adjust, and there's nothing to worry about.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What do you think, what is the best way to do, buy tokens during ICO, or wait until they appear on the crypto-currency exchanges, and then buy?
If you want to invest and want to get satisfactory results you can buy tokens WORK whilst still in the ICO takes place because the price is cheaper
Activity: 182
What do you think, what is the best way to do, buy tokens during ICO, or wait until they appear on the crypto-currency exchanges, and then buy?
let us hope for positive developments. By the way, when will the beta version of the project?
Activity: 182
Hello, I have a question, I can not understand, 40% were extended until July 1, so today it is still inclusive or is it already the end?
Yes, today is also included in the terms, it turns out that the discount is still valid.
Easy Work releases tokens, which also use the block to ensure their work. Therefore, I think that in this way it is unnecessary to worry and buy boldly.
As they say trust but check, you need to beat 100% sure that it will bring some profit.
The main thing is that the project is untwisted and the guys began to sell their tokens on the stock exchange, Ince nothing good will come of it.
Activity: 98
Hello, I have a question, I can not understand, 40% were extended until July 1, so today it is still inclusive or is it already the end?
Here I am personally also interested, I would like to know, I can not find official information anywhere.
I also searched, so nowhere is there, or I'm not looking there, who is compiler in this question tell me.
Here I am personally also interested, I would like to know, I can not find official information anywhere.
Many are lost in conjectures and thoughts and do not know when is the best time to invest, so I can say with confidence that you need to do this now and do not waste time.
Oh yeah, since the guys have extended the bonus company with a 40% discount for another couple of days, so hurry up.
Cool, really very good that everything is folded in this way.
Well, let's see, it's cool or so poorly) I hope we will not let you down.
do not jest like that, and do not drive too much kipish, everything goes exactly and to your goal.
Pages:
Jump to: