Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 53. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Either I'm doing something wrong, or some kind of zombie in the system, guys, I do not understand how to invest ?! what am I doing wrong!! Thanks in advance for the tips.
How much did you want to buy tokens for? Perhaps this amount is below the established minimum?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Very often I meet such stories, situations when the guys just use other wallets and lose their money.
So this is only obtained from the guys who do not know how the system works correctly.
Activity: 252
Very often I meet such stories, situations when the guys just use other wallets and lose their money.
Activity: 98
Either I'm doing something wrong, or some kind of zombie in the system, guys, I do not understand how to invest ?! what am I doing wrong!! Thanks in advance for the tips.
Well, firstly you should send ETH (not less than a minimum of 0.1 ETH) to buy a token, this is one of the main and important requirements.
A very spread error, not a valid wallet.
It's right to say that you have to invest in wallets that support ERC20
about the purse, this for example should beat MyEtherWallet, Parity, Mist / Ethereum wallet
Activity: 154
Well, firstly you should send ETH (not less than a minimum of 0.1 ETH) to buy a token, this is one of the main and important requirements.
A very spread error, not a valid wallet.
Activity: 168
Activity: 67
Is there any bonus program ?! If so, what are the conditions, what can I get? !! If not, then very badly, and I will be disappointed.
you do not need to be upset, I'll cheer you up) the bonus system is, as without it, IСO without the bonus system is not IСO)))
I think no one will refuse from the bonus program, only the most stupid person will not take advantage of such a chance.
Yes, but not everyone understands how to use it and what they will get in return.
Activity: 21
I think that this project is pretty a juicy investment currently!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 196
Who is involved in the bounty company of this project? All participants are credited with stacks for their work on time?
Yes, the bounty program is quite successful, I have already accrued for 1 week of participation. It is a pity that the terms of payment of tokens to wallets can be delayed.
Activity: 182
Who is involved in the bounty company of this project? All participants are credited with stacks for their work on time?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Any news about the listing on cryptocurrency exchanges? At least with some stock exchange turned out to reach an agreement?
The listing question is no longer in the background, first, the team needs to complete the ICO, it is necessary to collect the softcap.
Any news about the listing on cryptocurrency exchanges? At least with some stock exchange turned out to reach an agreement?
Activity: 140
The possibilities of the Easy Work platform are endless, I am sure that investors who bought WORK tokens will get a good profit from their sale later.
I purchased work coin for $ 400, I know the investment is not big, but I still don't want to lose them. I hope that the project will be very successful.
$ 400 is a small investment, you bought tokens at a 40% discount? I think you will pay back your investment anyway.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Heard that IСO was launched the other day, and what's heard? how long will the company last?

It will be about 22 days, I think that this is very small, not all will be able to participate.
Well, yes, I agree that it is not enough, but I think that if you do not manage to collect the right amount, then the IСO will last for another couple of days.
Most likely it will be, because this is actually not very popular project.
Yes, they will need more time for all this, but who knows, maybe it's such a hit that they will collect the right amount long before the end.
The possibilities of the Easy Work platform are endless, I am sure that investors who bought WORK tokens will get a good profit from their sale later.
I purchased work coin for $ 400, I know the investment is not big, but I still don't want to lose them. I hope that the project will be very successful.
Hi, I'm interested in the question if I want to get down to the project, but I do not have much money, how can I get tokens?
Several companies were launched for bonuses, where you can get them by following the instructions and conditions.
That everything is simple, as in another normal project, such companies as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Article Campaign and Medium are launched, and all, act.
Not so simple as they say, you need at least to get it together.
Well, yes, because if you do not perform the task correctly, then no one will reward you with tokens.
Well, you need to test yourself and your luck, and not sit and be afraid to do something wrong.
And on my soul)) because I can thus participate in the life of the project, to beat part of their huge family)
Activity: 75
Heard that IСO was launched the other day, and what's heard? how long will the company last?

It will be about 22 days, I think that this is very small, not all will be able to participate.
Well, yes, I agree that it is not enough, but I think that if you do not manage to collect the right amount, then the IСO will last for another couple of days.
Activity: 252
Yes, of course, it's nice that the guys give the opportunity to participate in mere mortals)))
Pages:
Jump to: