Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 52. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I wonder if it isnt easier to wait for the tokens to be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges  Huh
Activity: 168
Why do everyone say they need to buy WORK COIN tokens right now?
Because the field of freelancers is developing very rapidly, this is a very relevant idea.
Very fast growth, and eo means that not everyone will be able to buy tokens, and in the near future may be upset that they were able to get the expected result.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Finally, they launched IСO, I hope things are good, who thinks about this?
According to my personal observations, so I can say with confidence that sales move up.
Well, I think this is only the beginning of the way, because at the initial stage 40% discount.
Can also beat such an option that not everything is decided at the initial stage to buy, to be reinsured.
I personally like to take risks, and I prefer to do everything first and not to rack my brains with unnecessary thoughts.
Activity: 98
Why do everyone say they need to buy WORK COIN tokens right now?
Because the field of freelancers is developing very rapidly, this is a very relevant idea.
To the foregoing posts, I can say with confidence that there are a lot of minuses and shortcomings ... there is still something to work on.
I can not disagree, for example, customers need a boat to wrap up the time to find exactly the profession of their business, which will conscientiously perform the task.
Guys, in any project you can find a lot of flaws, there would be a desire to cling to something.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Finally, they launched IСO, I hope things are good, who thinks about this?
According to my personal observations, so I can say with confidence that sales move up.
Well, I think this is only the beginning of the way, because at the initial stage 40% discount.
To the foregoing posts, I can say with confidence that there are a lot of minuses and shortcomings ... there is still something to work on.
I can not disagree, for example, customers need a boat to wrap up the time to find exactly the profession of their business, which will conscientiously perform the task.
Activity: 154
Activity: 98
Here are many saying that life with EASY VORK will be much easier and easier, but I can not fully understand why so ?! What benefits will I personally have as a customer ?!
A huge plus that the orders will be fulfilled here and now, in due time.
I think many customers like that there will not be any loss of money .. everything will be controlled through the blockchain.
Plus, to the foregoing, it is very promising that on the same platform, professionals of their business will be gathered.
Of course this is all very colorful and promising, but do not forget that not everything is as simple as we promise, everything has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Here are many saying that life with EASY VORK will be much easier and easier, but I can not fully understand why so ?! What benefits will I personally have as a customer ?!
A huge plus that the orders will be fulfilled here and now, in due time.
I think many customers like that there will not be any loss of money .. everything will be controlled through the blockchain.
Activity: 210
Very often I meet such stories, situations when the guys just use other wallets and lose their money.
Investment is always a certain risk, it should take into account every novice investor.
Activity: 126
This project is unique in its own way, let's hope that the team will have enough strength to collect softcap and we will be participants of this platform in the future.
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is extremely deplorable, it can seriously affect the results of the ICO
That is why many projects postpone the ICO for an indefinite period. The administration of Easy Work seriously risks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This project is unique in its own way, let's hope that the team will have enough strength to collect softcap and we will be participants of this platform in the future.
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is extremely deplorable, it can seriously affect the results of the ICO
Activity: 182
How successfully ended 1 round of ICO? When do we get the sales results?
1 round ICO extended for another 4 days, the discount remained the same, namely 40%. This is an additional opportunity for investors to take tokens at the maximum discount.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
How successfully ended 1 round of ICO? When do we get the sales results?
Very often I meet such stories, situations when the guys just use other wallets and lose their money.
So this is only obtained from the guys who do not know how the system works correctly.
that's why you need to either ask, or nepodretvenno create chotkoy leadership what and how to do.
Activity: 75
I'm delighted with the idea and idea of the project, Respect developers, although now it is not very popular content, then in the future will be sold out.
Well, you can argue, it all depends on whether you bring the matter to a logical conclusion, or stop halfway.
Yes, the project is not bad, but there are still many openings, over which it is worthwhile to work hard!
Pages:
Jump to: