Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 49. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.

If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.

I'm sure that  guys will collect the amount that need to collect and spend correctly. Because they have clear and understandable goals, and therefore more chances than competitors.
Activity: 182
I definitely believe in this idea of transaction between employee and employer. Best of luck!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Recently, there has been a very high activity of interested projects, the progress is noticeable, what will happen next!
On this basis, I heard that ICO was extended until August 5, so that everyone could participate.
Well, yes, it will be much better, because there will be more time to get acquainted with all the news of the project, and not in a hurry to draw conclusions.
I agree with you, there will simply be more time for ascetics of the project itself and awareness of its value.
The main thing is that the guys do not lose heart and do not get up ... you need to go ahead and do not look back.
Activity: 168
Many are lost in conjectures and thoughts and do not know when is the best time to invest, so I can say with confidence that you need to do this now and do not waste time.
Oh yeah, since the guys have extended the bonus company with a 40% discount for another couple of days, so hurry up.
Cool, really very good that everything is folded in this way.
Well, let's see, it's cool or so poorly) I hope we will not let you down.
Activity: 154
Many are lost in conjectures and thoughts and do not know when is the best time to invest, so I can say with confidence that you need to do this now and do not waste time.
Oh yeah, since the guys have extended the bonus company with a 40% discount for another couple of days, so hurry up.
Cool, really very good that everything is folded in this way.
Activity: 9
Greetings Management of WorkCoin,

We are glad to ANNOUNCE to list your token  in our YAAHUB EXCHANGE TRADING PLATFORM F0R 2000$ & PAIR WITH ANY CRYPTO PAIR OF YOUR CHOICE( BTC,ETH,LTC,ETC)  IN 5 WORKING DAYS

★ Conditions Apply - Subject to Source code validation for integration from our developer

Included Benefits:
SEO Traffic to your Website :
Improve Your Global Rank of your website Top 300k Within A Month
Build 500,000 high quality GSA SER backlinks for SEO rank
Press Distribution to many News Sites Including Google News,Digital Journal

RESULTS:
★ More Clients will trade in your crypto coin.
★ Announcement/ Press Release of our Joint collaboration.
★ Links from over 300 Platform
★ Highest number of Dofollow
★ Anchor Text Variations
★ High Majestic TF and MOZ Domain Authority
★ 100% Unique Comments
★ Over 2,000 Anonymous Proxies
★ Premium SE.O Indexer
★ Reports detailed in CSV with Live Proof
★ 24/7 Support
★ Guaranteed Satisfaction
★ Adsense and other Ad network Safe
★ High Quality Search Traffic
★ Low Bounce Rate
★ Keyword Search Visitors
★ Real Time Stats and Google Analytics
★ Extensive customer support

Please contact us with regards to listing :
Email : [email protected]
Telegram : https://t.me/yaahubexchange
Btctalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yaahub-exchange-a-peer-to-peer-crypto-market-exchange-4523691
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Can I find a list of crypto-currency exchanges with which there are agreements about the listing of  WORK Coin token on them?
The list of exchange is not so great, only 2 exchanges is Hitbtc and Yobit.io
Can I find a list of crypto-currency exchanges with which there are agreements about the listing of  WORK Coin token on them?
Recently, there has been a very high activity of interested projects, the progress is noticeable, what will happen next!
On this basis, I heard that ICO was extended until August 5, so that everyone could participate.
Well, yes, it will be much better, because there will be more time to get acquainted with all the news of the project, and not in a hurry to draw conclusions.
Activity: 126
It seems to me that now we just need to wait until the cryptocurrency market changes its trend and begins to grow
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a website and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but the competition in this area is great.
You are absolutely right about the competition, it is simply huge. The administration of the platform should surprise its investors with something to increase confidence in them.
There are 2 methods of how you can beat your competitors, for this project should have a strong marketing plan and a strong technical part of the platform.
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a website and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but the competition in this area is great.
You are absolutely right about the competition, it is simply huge. The administration of the platform should surprise its investors with something to increase confidence in them.
A very productive week, no one expected that such a result would be.
I really did not expect that they will extend the bonus with a discount for buying 40% until July 1, good news.
Yes, more or less well, so whoever wanted to and cried that everything is already there, still have the opportunity, so dare and hurry, I think the second chance will not be.
It's certainly good that the bonus system was extended, but on the other hand it's like that very fussy.
Suspicions always creep in, so this is quite normal reasoning.
Activity: 98
A very productive week, no one expected that such a result would be.
I really did not expect that they will extend the bonus with a discount for buying 40% until July 1, good news.
This good news for those investors who did not have time to buy tokens for this discount, there is still a chance to catch up.
Let's hope that they will manage to do this.
Activity: 67
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users - performers and customers. Well, I think they will not disclose plans))

Of course, because they pay a lot of money for professionals. And don’t interesting to lost these efforts))
Pages:
Jump to: