Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 54. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is the first round of ICO coming to an end. I hope that in a few hours the administration will announce the results of sales.
We all look forward to the sales results. Do you think the project will be able to collect softcap in the first round of ICO?
Activity: 168
Hi, I'm interested in the question if I want to get down to the project, but I do not have much money, how can I get tokens?
Several companies were launched for bonuses, where you can get them by following the instructions and conditions.
That everything is simple, as in another normal project, such companies as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Article Campaign and Medium are launched, and all, act.
Not so simple as they say, you need at least to get it together.
Well, yes, because if you do not perform the task correctly, then no one will reward you with tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Is the first round of ICO coming to an end. I hope that in a few hours the administration will announce the results of sales.
Hi, I'm interested in the question if I want to get down to the project, but I do not have much money, how can I get tokens?
Several companies were launched for bonuses, where you can get them by following the instructions and conditions.
That everything is simple, as in another normal project, such companies as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Article Campaign and Medium are launched, and all, act.
Not so simple as they say, you need at least to get it together.
Activity: 350
I really hope this idea of transaction between employee and employer will be success after ICO. 1 Work = 0.5$ seems to be cheap for investors. I think it's price capable of still going up more.
0.5$ per 1 WORK, very reasonable price and with the discount it turns out in General 0.3$ per 1 WORK.
Activity: 154
Activity: 75
If I understood everything correctly, then the site itself will be built on a  blockchain?
you are correct), respectively, the site will receive from this technology all the benefits, from security to instant transactions.
Oh, guys, that can beat better! but in everything there are both pluses and minuses.
I personally do not see any disadvantages in using  blockchain. The same security guarantees.
Go to the website, it has all the information. Buy tokens is very simple, you can still have time to take the tokens at the maximum discount.
Activity: 70
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
I really hope this idea of transaction between employee and employer will be success after ICO. 1 Work = 0.5$ seems to be cheap for investors. I think it's price capable of still going up more.
I heard that the ICO is going well, the guys have gained a good turnover of investors.
And this is only the beginning, I hope that things will only go up.
Another variant of the events I do not want to consider and be upset.
I think they will manage to collect the right amount, because they set a good pace and you can watch a good start.
Yes, the start is really good, sales are moving fast, the main thing is that everything went like clockwork.
I heard that the ICO is going well, the guys have gained a good turnover of investors.
Another variant of the events I do not want to consider and be upset.
Activity: 196
Anything can happen to the WORK Coin. I also hope that after the ICO it will grow in price.
Activity: 67
Well, I'm most interested in what happens with reviews about work and the rating of performers. Because without moderation it will not be possible to save the platform not clogged with trolls.
I think that the intervention and moderation will be unambiguous, without this fact it will be difficult to maintain the platform clean and I think that in addition there will be algorithms in the code. No other way))

And who except the customer will be able to leave feedback? Nobody, that's why you do not have to invent something that will not happen. The customer left a review, he passed / failed moderation - and all))
Yes, as they say all the ingenious is simple. I think that it will be more difficult to convert currencies. Because if there is not a quality converter and an acceptable rate on the site, few people will bring to the exchange and change money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Yes, sales of tokens are going well, smoothly, very smoothly. The most important thing is that the team could raise funds for softcap.
Activity: 252
Activity: 98
I have a problem, I can not invest at a 40% discount, something went wrong.
I'll upset you, yesterday was the last day, you're late. Well, I think it's not very humble.
June 25, was the last day when you had the opportunity to buy WORK COIN markers with maximum bonuses that are 40%.!
I said that  hurries, and not sit and think for a long time, all the most cunning investors have already done their work)))
So in fact tomorrow, too, will start selling, with a 25% discount.
Well, yes, as for me it's pretty good, you need not miss this chance, I'm already on the check)
I have a problem, I can not invest at a 40% discount, something went wrong.
I'll upset you, yesterday was the last day, you're late. Well, I think it's not very humble.
June 25, was the last day when you had the opportunity to buy WORK COIN markers with maximum bonuses that are 40%.!
I said that  hurries, and not sit and think for a long time, all the most cunning investors have already done their work)))
Pages:
Jump to: