Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 55. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
How is the token sale process going? How many funds have already been raised?
Activity: 168
I have a problem, I can not invest at a 40% discount, something went wrong.
Activity: 196
Until the end of round 1 ICO left only 14 hours, do you think it is worth buying WORK, at the maximum discount?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
And I like that payment in crypto-currency. This is very encouraging. because it gives any person the opportunity to earn it)

Almost anyone, because not every user will be able to cope with the design work or repair of vehicles.
Activity: 154
And I like that payment in crypto-currency. This is very encouraging. because it gives any person the opportunity to earn it)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I hope that  will manage to create something unique. Because there are many similar platforms. And basically they do not differ from each other.

Well, to think up something new will be quite difficult. I think that they will be able to win only due to the fact that they will have the best service and a blockade is tied up.
Well, it happens that the new platform attracts only with the help of one design and at the expense of it wins against the others. And it happens and disappears in the abyss of a crowd of new projects ... But I think the team will get a good result))
Yes, we will be positive, because all projects built on blockade technology have superiority over conventional ones, only for the reason that they are one step ahead and use the technology of the future.
What I like about such platforms is that you can receive money and not be afraid that you will be deceived, then the platform will always help and protect you.
[/quote]
This point should be highlighted separately, because the administration promises that the rights of the contractor and the customer will be equal.
Activity: 70
And where will people who want to use the services of your platform be attracted? I think that throughout Russia you will not be able to turn on the work.

Well depends on how many $ guys will collect. There should be some kind of gradation. And accordingly a different result will be obtained. Let's see how everything turns out.

What I like about such platforms is that you can receive money and not be afraid that you will be deceived, then the platform will always help and protect you.
Activity: 75
I hope that  will manage to create something unique. Because there are many similar platforms. And basically they do not differ from each other.

Well, to think up something new will be quite difficult. I think that they will be able to win only due to the fact that they will have the best service and a blockade is tied up.
Activity: 238
And where will people who want to use the services of your platform be attracted? I think that throughout Russia you will not be able to turn on the work.

Well depends on how many $ guys will collect. There should be some kind of gradation. And accordingly a different result will be obtained. Let's see how everything turns out.

I've already invested $ 700 in the project, and I've been lured away by a forty percent discount, as you can imagine.
Activity: 182

In fact, this project will not conquer one Russia, it is a world project, anyone can participate in it, regardless of the nation.
Activity: 12
Amazing trading fees.
A very excellent plan, blameless activity.
Very tasty bonus, 40% not every project can afford. I think that they are very confident in their abilities

It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.

Why do you think so? After all, financial motivation is the most important thing that attracts people to this sphere. Without this, nothing at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Very tasty bonus, 40% not every project can afford. I think that they are very confident in their abilities

It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.

The most important thing is that the project would be able to collect the minimum amount to run, and the methods to which the team will appeal, does not matter, the main result.

Activity: 196

Many projects go to extremes, I have seen discounts of 80% and 90%, so that 40% looks even more adequate.
Activity: 252
Activity: 140
Will there be any benefits for all holders of your tokens? I can invest in WOKR a little, but what do I get out of it?
It is planned that gradually the project will begin to gain popularity, respectively, the tokens you bought will begin to grow in price, as they will be in demand.
Will there be any benefits for all holders of your tokens? I can invest in WOKR a little, but what do I get out of it?
You mean like a dividend or something? There will be no dividends or additional bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: