Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 50. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How successful is the first round of ICO? Any results yet? How much money did you raise?
Activity: 126
A very productive week, no one expected that such a result would be.
I really did not expect that they will extend the bonus with a discount for buying 40% until July 1, good news.
This good news for those investors who did not have time to buy tokens for this discount, there is still a chance to catch up.
Activity: 168
I really did not expect that they will extend the bonus with a discount for buying 40% until July 1, good news.
Activity: 168
Activity: 24
It's promising and looks of this business will be better in the near future.
Activity: 112
The project in a short time gained such speed and popularity among my environment, that I thought for a minute that maybe this is really the kind of mercy that will change the life of everyone.
From the part you are right, the project is really on the extension of a couple of weeks began to gain momentum, but there are still a lot of flaws that need to be resolved.
All is solved, it is necessary only to make mistakes and defects, do not be afraid to talk, it is much easier to notice the problem on time.
Well then if about the problems and shortcomings, so I would have extended for another couple of days ICO with a 40% discount))))))
Haha, very clever, I think no one would have refused_)) I would also like)
In General, in life, I often think how I would like to be at the right time in the right place. That's when it's probably a success. And of course always useful to have knowledge.  Smiley
Activity: 53
Greetings, team!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Advisable business, blameless design.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Much depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. Then it will not be difficult to conduct money transactions in the crypto.

Yes, this is only if new people are involved in this topic and the commission for transactions cryptocurrensies will be lower than the fiat. I’m glad that project collect some moneys))
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
What exactly will this project be? Why is he the best in his field?
Activity: 154
The rapid growth of the team is noticeable, progress and the level of work are evident, pro-institutionalism is growing every day, it is more pleasant and pleasant to observe the development of the project.
very quickly and qualitatively notice and correct errors, adequately respond to criticism and listen to their audience.
Within a short period of time, a very worthy work has been done, which deserves to be interested in.
Delighted that the team thought out all the details well and took into account all the wishes of those who care about the life of the project.
The project in a short time gained such speed and popularity among my environment, that I thought for a minute that maybe this is really the kind of mercy that will change the life of everyone.
From the part you are right, the project is really on the extension of a couple of weeks began to gain momentum, but there are still a lot of flaws that need to be resolved.
All is solved, it is necessary only to make mistakes and defects, do not be afraid to talk, it is much easier to notice the problem on time.
Well then if about the problems and shortcomings, so I would have extended for another couple of days ICO with a 40% discount))))))
Haha, very clever, I think no one would have refused_)) I would also like)
Activity: 75
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers? The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))

What is the right proportion?)) I think that in the first place will be involved performers. It can be service centers, individuals who are already taking orders. Yeah it’s shows that investors have interest to platform

This will serve as another additional source of orders for them. But few people understand how to manage the crypto currency. Therefore, on the platform must be a fiat input and output.

How can investors be interested if all the main cryptocurrency is constantly falling in price?
You can be interested in the technical part of the project and a super promising idea. There can be many options.
Also, the investor can be interested in large discounts on tokens and interesting bonuses
Merit: 2

How can investors be interested if all the main cryptocurrency is constantly falling in price?
You can be interested in the technical part of the project and a super promising idea. There can be many options.
Activity: 252
Activity: 182
The idea is very good and if you really do well in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting!
In fact, the idea of the project is not new, but the ways of its implementation are very unusual. The project is doomed to success, the main thing is to interest investors, and everything else will turn out.
Activity: 196
The idea is very good and if you really do well in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting!
In fact, the idea of the project is not new, but the ways of its implementation are very unusual. The project is doomed to success, the main thing is to interest investors, and everything else will turn out.
Activity: 70
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: