Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 58. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I do not know how it will look from the functional side, but I want to believe that this project will succeed.
The customer creates an order for certain parameters, sets the price for the work and time. It's very simple, actually.
Activity: 168
ICO is certainly a level, but you still need a lot of strength, patience, nerves and money to bring the matter to a logical conclusion.
We need not only strength, we need a good experienced team and sensible discretion, so that from this everything turned out a quality product.
Yes, because the idea is even very good and in demand, it's a pity if everything burns out.
Yes, it will be very insulting, but you need always hope for the best.
I think they will succeed and will go well, because I can not say that this is an inexperienced team, and you yourself probably noticed how they are qualitatively and on time perform their work.
Activity: 12
I expect your plan runs happily! Interesting design, conversant design.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It is very strange that the terms of Providence IСO postponed, I personally suspicious, and I do not understand why so.!?
So the team is not yet ready to provide its project in the form in which all would have been assessed.
So there were good reasons for that. Most likely they found some defects, they corrected the lost.
I think there is nothing controversial about this, very much the contrary, that the guys noticed and corrected the situation on time.
developers decided to conduct a sufficiently long and high-quality preparation before the IСO
I understand everything, but still I am concerned about this turn of events.
I do not know how it will look from the functional side, but I want to believe that this project will succeed.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
It is very strange that the terms of Providence IСO postponed, I personally suspicious, and I do not understand why so.!?
So the team is not yet ready to provide its project in the form in which all would have been assessed.
So there were good reasons for that. Most likely they found some defects, they corrected the lost.
I think there is nothing controversial about this, very much the contrary, that the guys noticed and corrected the situation on time.
developers decided to conduct a sufficiently long and high-quality preparation before the IСO
ICO is certainly a level, but you still need a lot of strength, patience, nerves and money to bring the matter to a logical conclusion.
We need not only strength, we need a good experienced team and sensible discretion, so that from this everything turned out a quality product.
Yes, because the idea is even very good and in demand, it's a pity if everything burns out.
Yes, it will be very insulting, but you need always hope for the best.
Activity: 154
Activity: 70
It's good that the canvas still launched ICO, I waited) Hooray!)) I hope not one I'm so impatient)
many this information was pleased, because it is an indicator that the guys do not get up and move forward, despite the obstacles.
Well, let's see what it will lead to, whether they will collect the right amount.
Well, here they either collect, or extend ICO for a couple of days, will be seen.
It's good that the canvas still launched ICO, I waited) Hooray!)) I hope not one I'm so impatient)
many this information was pleased, because it is an indicator that the guys do not get up and move forward, despite the obstacles.
Well, let's see what it will lead to, whether they will collect the right amount.
Activity: 238
I got in this project. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck team!
My account has already been launched, the registration field on the website, you can get acquainted with the functionality of the project.
The administration is seriously at risk of launching ICO right now, and I hope that the risks will be justified.
Activity: 252
I wonder if it isnt easier to wait for the tokens to be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges  Huh
The idea is that the price of tokens in the ICO process and the price of tokens already on the crypto-currency exchanges should be seriously different.
Activity: 98
Finally, they launched ICO, I hope things are good, who thinks about this?
According to my personal observations, so I can say with confidence that sales move up.
Well, I think this is only the beginning of the way, because at the initial stage 40% discount.
Can also beat such an option that not everything is decided at the initial stage to buy, to be reinsured.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hardcap is unlikely to be able to collect, but softcap I think that will collect, these funds will be enough to run the platform.
Softcap is not so big, I think that 400 ETH will be collected by the end of 2 rounds of sales.
Activity: 67
Developers  have a lot of customers and performers in Russia, and they can start very well in Russia. The main to have desire))
Hardcap is unlikely to be able to collect, but softcap I think that will collect, these funds will be enough to run the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: