Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 59. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Finally, they launched ICO, I hope things are good, who thinks about this?
According to my personal observations, so I can say with confidence that sales move up.
 Finally, they launched ICO, I hope things are good, who thinks about this?
Activity: 88
Already collected 62 ETH, a very good result, given that the ICO lasts only the second day.
Considering the factor that the cryptocurrency market is not experiencing the best of times, it can be stated the fact that sales of the tokens are not very bad.
Today is one of the worst days in recent months for cryptocurrency, the whole market is red(((
Activity: 238
Already collected 62 ETH, a very good result, given that the ICO lasts only the second day.
Considering the factor that the cryptocurrency market is not experiencing the best of times, it can be stated the fact that sales of the tokens are not very bad.
Many projects have chosen to postpone the ICO, because they are afraid that the situation in the crypto-currency market can ruin everything. The administration of Easy Work is very brave.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The right service. Because it will allow using the crypto currency in everyday life and this will lead humanity to new achievements))
Activity: 154
Activity: 75
Tell me please, IСO begins in 3 days, I understand correctly? I see the information on website, but it's better to specify just in case))
You probably are afraid to miss the ICO. Do not be afraid, you have a  time, there are 3 days left. And besides, the developers have already prepared everything - a smart contract, a personal cabinet.

Yes, good preparation for ICO is a pledge of good fondrising. And of course this will have a connection with the further development of the project. As people show themselves initially - so to them and will be the relationship in the future.

Well, I think that in any case they will be able to change the course of events for the better! the main thing is to try to get it right. I think that at the present diligence they will manage to be abrupt.

I agree that much depends on the team. But just do not forget that there are secondary factors. such as - competition, legislation, a sharp price fluctuation and so on.
Activity: 350
I noticed that now there is a discount of 40%, tell me how long it will still work? Have a discount schedule?
In order to make it easier for investors to understand everything, a special schedule with dates and discounts was published on the project website.
Activity: 140
I noticed that now there is a discount of 40%, tell me how long it will still work? Have a discount schedule?
I'm delighted with the idea and idea of the project, Respect developers, although now it is not very popular content, then in the future will be sold out.
Well, you can argue, it all depends on whether you bring the matter to a logical conclusion, or stop halfway.
Yes, the project is not bad, but there are still many openings, over which it is worthwhile to work hard!
I think with time all the mistakes will gradually be corrected, if this is really a good project.
It will be great if they finally switch from flat money, which are not very practical.
I also like the idea of making payments within the platform using cryptocurrency, but there is only one question: will it be profitable for us?
I'm delighted with the idea and idea of the project, Respect developers, although now it is not very popular content, then in the future will be sold out.
Well, you can argue, it all depends on whether you bring the matter to a logical conclusion, or stop halfway.
Activity: 126
I do not even know how they can surprise us ... this business has long been under centralized services, which at any time can accept payment in the crypto currency. This should not be difficult for them.
Activity: 182
You need to append token details to let participants to join the business!  Good luck guys!
Did you ask about this information?
TOKEN SYMBOL: WORK
PLATFORM: ETHEREUM
TOTAL SUPPLY: 35.000.000
EXCHANGE RATE: 1 ETH = 1046 WORK
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's cool that the project is going to list the token immediately on 2 exchanges. This will instantly raise confidence in it  Cool
Is there any bonus program ?! If so, what are the conditions, what can I get? !! If not, then very badly, and I will be disappointed.
you do not need to be upset, I'll cheer you up) the bonus system is, as without it, ICO without the bonus system is not ICO)))
I think no one will refuse from the bonus program, only the most stupid person will not take advantage of such a chance.
Yes, but not everyone understands how to use it and what they will get in return.
I think this is nothing complicated, the person who really was interested in the project, and wants to invest, and of course he has a couple of thousand extra dollars in his pocket, will not think long.))
Activity: 98
It will be great if they finally switch from flat money, which are not very practical.
Is there any bonus program ?! If so, what are the conditions, what can I get? !! If not, then very badly, and I will be disappointed.
you do not need to be upset, I'll cheer you up) the bonus system is, as without it, ICO without the bonus system is not ICO)))
Pages:
Jump to: