Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 81. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Who will tell my how many days are left before the ICO? I can not find the information accurate, probably badly looked for)))
Yes, you are probably badly searcher, because on the main page information is written about when ICO launches - on June 21. So calculate how many left before the start))
Activity: 98
Who will tell my how many days are left before the ICO? I can not find the information accurate, probably badly looked for)))
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem
And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission
I think this function is exactly implemented. Then that such exchangers should exist on services like this. Otherwise, He will not be in demand.
Absolutely agree. This platform will win from its competitors. If the inside is convenient and cheap currency exchange for crypto currency.
Activity: 168
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem
And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission
I think this function is exactly implemented. Then that such exchangers should exist on services like this. Otherwise, He will not be in demand.
Activity: 182
let's hope for a positive development of events. By the way, when will the beta version of the project developt? I hope to see before ICO.

As far as I know - the implementation of the beta version will be after the ICO. But it is possible because of the development of beta team moved ICO.
Sadly, I'm sure the beta version of the project would have played an important role in the upcoming ICO.
let's hope for a positive development of events. By the way, when will the beta version of the project developt? I hope to see before ICO.

As far as I know - the implementation of the beta version will be after the ICO. But it is possible because of the development of beta team moved ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
With the course of incomprehensible things are happening, people say that now even experienced traders are afraid to enter the market ... It's not for nothing that they transferred the ICO.

Yes, I hope this will only have a positive impact on the project. I'm a little worried that  on June 21 the course will not go lower ... But I do not think this will happen, it is already at the bottom.

The bottom is can be different. Not once I faced with the fact that the miners worked at a loss. And what about investment, it's dangerous.
Well, it's not profitable - to move money in to the platform -   pay a commission. Use the services   - pay a commission. Make a transfer to the performer - pay a commission again ...

I think that your costs will be much less than now. I dont think that you pay less now  for services.

In addition, they promise to check the performers for professional suitability. So the chances to find an adequate performer are much higher.
Well, it's not profitable - to move money in to the platform -   pay a commission. Use the services   - pay a commission. Make a transfer to the performer - pay a commission again ...

There is some truth in your words, but all these operations will be profitable, provided THAT the work token will be in demand, and its price will grow.

Sounds too good, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, the constant growth of the work token is impossible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

There is some truth in your words, but all these operations will be profitable, provided THAT the work token will be in demand, and its price will grow.
Activity: 67
I think that  guys with  experience, because just so they would not start to bring the project to the blockchain. Maybe that's even based on an already working project.

I think that your costs will be much less than now. I dont think that you pay less now  for services.
I see that they transferred to ICO to 21. With what news it can be connected?

Terms again moved, as the project looks raw, the site does not have some information, the administration wants to correct the shortcomings before you start bidding.
Perhaps that's the reason, for example, I lack information about the project team, I would like to check their qualifications.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I'm happy to try this platform in work. Recently there are very few adequate customers. And besides, you need to protect yourself from unscrupulous customers.
I agree that unscrupulous projects of divorced a lot, especially in 2017-2018, you need to consider all the risks.

the main thing is that such projects no longer begin every year.
I would like all emerging projects to be promising and bring benefits and benefits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I see that they transferred to ICO to 21. With what news it can be connected?

Terms again moved, as the project looks raw, the site does not have some information, the administration wants to correct the shortcomings before you start bidding.
Activity: 238

The idea is not new. How will the team fight their competitors? It is very interesting to me.

[/quote]
Of course, there are competitors in any field and the fight between them will be. The strongest will win, it was and will always be.
I'm happy to try this platform in work. Recently there are very few adequate customers. And besides, you need to protect yourself from unscrupulous customers.
Actually - the goal of the project is to connect those who can do the work and those who need these services. And give security to both sides. Personally for me it's saved nerves and time.

The idea is not new. How will the team fight their competitors? It is very interesting to me.
Pages:
Jump to: