Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 8. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Anyone knows when app is coming out,whats the situation there?

From what i heared,app will be out untile nd of 2018,so we have to wait just a little bit longer.

That’s The plan stated in the roadmap. Hope it did not change in the meantime.

Given the current postponement of sales, I'm afraid the application will not be released until 2019...
brand new
Activity: 0
What’s the plan regarding the  high volatility of the different cryptos?
This can be troublesome for the retailers as well.

To protect the retailers, there will be some hedging and other financial services that will be used to protect them. And customers will get the current rate at the very moment.

this is the official statement from the team?

Retailers won't feel that because I think that Zeex buys gift cards from them and the sells them to us afterwards.

So in case the ETH price drops... Retailers are already paid in fixed FIAT amount?
brand new

From what i heared,app will be out untile nd of 2018,so we have to wait just a little bit longer.

That’s The plan stated in the roadmap. Hope it did not change in the meantime.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 252

Retailers won't feel that because I think that Zeex buys gift cards from them and the sells them to us afterwards.

Interestingly, I think Zeex will buy gift cards directly with FIAT.
Activity: 276
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Are there going to be new retailers added continuously even after app gets launched?

Yes, of course they will, you can post your suggestions to admins in Telegram group and they will relay that to the marketing team Cheesy
brand new
Are there going to be new retailers added continuously even after app gets launched?
Activity: 103
Guys why don't all of you who are still not on Zeex Telegram come and join it.Community is still engaged and nice despite all these delays.

https://t.me/zeexme
Activity: 224
What are the latest news regarding the project,whats the next step?

We are waiting for tokken distribution at the moment,and hopefully app will be realesed soon as well.

Token distribution should to be held in the following weeks, right?

There is no timeframe, it can happen in a week or in a month, be patient and it will come sooner that way  Wink
Activity: 216

brand new

To protect the retailers, there will be some hedging and other financial services that will be used to protect them. And customers will get the current rate at the very moment.
brand new
brand new

We are waiting for tokken distribution at the moment,and hopefully app will be realesed soon as well.

Yeah, so we expect Smiley

Hope there will be no delays. Smiley
Activity: 230

Yeah, so we expect Smiley
brand new

brand new
It would be cool if we could buy petrol by using Zeex app.  Cool This idea just crossed my mind when I was at the gas station. Smiley

Haha, that’s really great idea! Cheesy
It would be great if Zeex could arrange that kind of deal. Smiley

You should suggest that to the team, it would be interesting option for sure Cheesy

I do not see the reason why not, it is only necessary to sign a contract with some petrol company Grin

Is anyone from the team reading this forum? Or should we post all our recommendations directly to the Telegram channel (I did not find any additional contact info on the Zeex website)?

I suggest you to ask in telegram group if you are in a hurry.

That would be the best idea.
As far as I can see, team members are answering questions asked in the Telegram channel pretty promptly

Since I do not have an application, how many members are in their Telegram group?

Currently there are ~16200 members in the group

This is the optimal number, the group with too many members only makes confusion more easily Grin

Depends on the activity level of the group members. Smiley
This group is not “spammy” as some other are so it’s really not a biggie to subscribe and get the latest info on the project. Smiley
Activity: 29

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Are we going to have options to buy ZIX directly in the app?

I would expect to.That makes sense , it would be very convenient for users of the app and very fast way to get ZIX and then spend it on a gift card.

I believe we will have that option too, but that will work only for buying ZIX with another cryptocurrency, it won't be possible to buy ZIX in app using FIAT.

With which cryptocurrencies can we purchase ZIX tokens?

With all those that are supported by Bancor,as thats where ZIX will be traded first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: