Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 99. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I see that people are talking about fees,so here are few infos about that:

1- transaction cost REGARDLESS of the amount is only $0.00076 per transaction inside iFiat Ecosystem
2- Receiving fund from online website side is $0
3-Receiving fund from merchant or POS terminal side is $0
3-Debit Card cash-out is only %1 (Paypal doesn't support this future you must have your own debit card)
4-and bank cash-out is only %1 of total amount

I like this part,only 1% fee for cash out.Finally some card that will be worth to have!

I agree,when it comes to crypto cards there is alot of room for improvement,all of them have so many different kind of fees that im avoiding them.I hope that will change with Agate card!
Waw fantastic, agate is indeed worthy to follow. they just charge a little bit even without charge. This project will be a revolutionary project that will change the future.
Activity: 147
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?You gonna offer them some special perks in the beginning?
Activity: 280

1- transaction cost REGARDLESS of the amount is only $0.00076 per transaction inside iFiat Ecosystem
3-Debit Card cash-out is only %1 (Paypal doesn't support this future you must have your own debit card)

I like this part,only 1% fee for cash out.Finally some card that will be worth to have!

I agree,when it comes to crypto cards there is alot of room for improvement,all of them have so many different kind of fees that im avoiding them.I hope that will change with Agate card!

I understand that the fees will be low or none, but will everyone have this card?
Activity: 160
Was your smart contract verified by independent audit company?
Activity: 154

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Good day  If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

I thought the restrictions meant no contact with crypto at all. So now you are telling me that a token or a project can be registered in the US and that's all?
Activity: 186
Is KYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there

What do you mean by that exactly? US customers cannot participate in any ICOs, or because of the restrictions, it is mandatory to do KYC?
Activity: 46
Your project are very interesting, Your hole structure and concepts looks new and that's why users are more active these type of project so keep it guys and good luck for your future. Smiley
Activity: 124
Will tokens from the private sale and tokens reserved for the team be locked?

If I remember correctly from the whitepaper, both of those tokens will be locked, so dumping won't be able to happen. But best is to check whitepaper to be sure.

Tokens sold during current sale phase, PRE-SALE, won't be locked?
Activity: 95

If I remember correctly from the whitepaper, both of those tokens will be locked, so dumping won't be able to happen. But best is to check whitepaper to be sure.
copper member
Activity: 140
It will become necessary as crypto develop in the future. I think that the future of the project is great from the viewpoint of demand.
Activity: 41

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 131
Activity: 264
How we gonna pay transaction fees?With Agaate tokenes,or somethign else will be use for fees,and how much will they be?

Is the fee for each transaction 0.1 AGT no matter how much funds is in question?

If I remember right the fee will never increase no matter what.It will always be 0.1 AGT per transaction.That is why I like Agate so much.

Yep,fixed fee of only 0.1 Agate is huge advantage indeed!

Unless Agate goes up in the price alot Cheesy

Btw,whats price of 1 Agate?

1 AGT is approximately 0,076 USD

So if transaction is only 0.1 Agate,that is really cheap,even when Agate goes 10X after listing Cheesy

Yeah the 0.1 AGT is reasonable amount.
Activity: 28
Is KYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 158
Agate is nicely structured project dealing with important problems nowadays like stabile payment solutions for crypto to fiat and volatility issues and uncertainties that it brings.Sale will be well structured with solid, but not too big bonuses, team tokens locked for a year and unsold ones burned.You can count me in.
Activity: 28
This plan has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this plan. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 129
How we gonna pay transaction fees?With Agaate tokenes,or somethign else will be use for fees,and how much will they be?

Is the fee for each transaction 0.1 AGT no matter how much funds is in question?

If I remember right the fee will never increase no matter what.It will always be 0.1 AGT per transaction.That is why I like Agate so much.

Yep,fixed fee of only 0.1 Agate is huge advantage indeed!

Unless Agate goes up in the price alot Cheesy

Btw,whats price of 1 Agate?

1 AGT is approximately 0,076 USD

So if transaction is only 0.1 Agate,that is really cheap,even when Agate goes 10X after listing Cheesy
Activity: 39
The team is very powerful and has the power to accomplish the project. The team already owns downloadable applications. MVP is also solid, so you can trust this project.

I agree,combination of very good team,and already available MVP makes this project very strong!
Pages:
Jump to: