Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 100. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
Can you please explain iFiat Ecosystem abit better,in more details?

Semms very interesting,and might even resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy.
Activity: 156
The team is very powerful and has the power to accomplish the project. The team already owns downloadable applications. MVP is also solid, so you can trust this project.

I am convinced that Agate will succeed, projects that at this stage have a demo version/aplications and MVP are rare today.
copper member
Activity: 294
The team is very powerful and has the power to accomplish the project. The team already owns downloadable applications. MVP is also solid, so you can trust this project.
Activity: 247
If i join sale now,bonus is 20%,right?And biggest possible before was 25%?

I think you just missed the additional 5% so now you can only get 20%.

I think that 20% is still very good,and worth investing as differnece is only 5%.

I personally invested when it was 25%,but i will buy more this week!

20% is still a darn good deal. Sure, those 5% are a big factor if you are a big investor, but I doubt we here are big investors Smiley

I agree, the difference is negligible if you haven't invested a large amount, and the bonus is still very good.

You still have the time until 11th September so hurry up to get the 20% bonus.

What will the bonus be after 11th September?

Bonus should be lowered by 5% if I am correct, meaning it would be 15%.

So, the bonus is reduced by 5% at each stage of pre-sale, until 22th September bonus is 15%...

I was just looking at the bonus structure and i like it a lot,its good incentive for everyone to join the sale,but in the same time bonus is not too big so it wont cause any dumping after listing.Right approach i think.

It really shows that they decided to think thoroughly about the bonus structure and sort it into phases.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
I love the User Interface and User Experience in the mobile apps. Easy to use and cathcy. Can`t wait for the main net launch .
Activity: 266
How we gonna pay transaction fees?With Agaate tokenes,or somethign else will be use for fees,and how much will they be?

Is the fee for each transaction 0.1 AGT no matter how much funds is in question?

If I remember right the fee will never increase no matter what.It will always be 0.1 AGT per transaction.That is why I like Agate so much.

Yep,fixed fee of only 0.1 Agate is huge advantage indeed!

Unless Agate goes up in the price alot Cheesy

Btw,whats price of 1 Agate?

1 AGT is approximately 0,076 USD
Activity: 140
Hello, why is the customer service silent? Do you have payment for bugs? I found an error in your contract, if you send 1 ETH to your test contract 0x6D6aBDdbb7512c83022bECa48834B8434127054E
then tokens and doubled ether come. When will the bug be paid? I want to earn honestly without this fraud!
Activity: 70

I think that 20% is still very good,and worth investing as differnece is only 5%.

20% is still a darn good deal. Sure, those 5% are a big factor if you are a big investor, but I doubt we here are big investors Smiley

I agree, the difference is negligible if you haven't invested a large amount, and the bonus is still very good.

So, the bonus is reduced by 5% at each stage of pre-sale, until 22th September bonus is 15%...

I was just looking at the bonus structure and i like it a lot,its good incentive for everyone to join the sale,but in the same time bonus is not too big so it wont cause any dumping after listing.Right approach i think.
Activity: 129
How we gonna pay transaction fees?With Agaate tokenes,or somethign else will be use for fees,and how much will they be?

Is the fee for each transaction 0.1 AGT no matter how much funds is in question?

If I remember right the fee will never increase no matter what.It will always be 0.1 AGT per transaction.That is why I like Agate so much.

Unless Agate goes up in the price alot Cheesy

Btw,whats price of 1 Agate?
Activity: 266

Activity: 219

Activity: 154
Excellent project, this ico has everything to succeed to make a lot of success among the investor community, talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now!!!
Activity: 95
Are we gonna be able to also stake Agate and make some more that way?
Activity: 96

Activity: 220

Activity: 142
I think a respected member of the forum does not read ideas about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

If you register on the website you can see the bounty, airdrop and lots of other activities you can do to support Agate and earn some AGT in the process.

Did the team share some official bounty videos? I would like to see those.

You should be able to find some on youtube, but I haven't seen that team shared any video by bounty hunters.
Activity: 224
I think a respected member of the forum does not read ideas about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

If you register on the website you can see the bounty, airdrop and lots of other activities you can do to support Agate and earn some AGT in the process.

Did the team share some official bounty videos? I would like to see those.
Activity: 140
Are there any restrictions as to who can participate?

Its standard pretty much, US and China are still no go.
Activity: 171

Yeah, fees will be payed with AGT and I don't remember exactly but it will be really low.
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: