Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 15. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
How many retailers you expect to have using your soution by the time you go live,do you have some estimate?
Activity: 118
Why you decided to switch on POS? Isnt ethereum blockchain good enough for your purposes,especially now with these changes that are coming?

I think it is because Agate has its iFiat Ecosystem for handling and nullifying volatility when it comes to payments and need it's own blockchain for that.

Isn't Agate code open source? Or just the app? Couldn't that be translated to Etherium blockchain too?

How would we then have POS if Agate was on ETH blockchain?

Agate will move to their wn blockchain this quarter.POS is the future,even ethereum will eventually switch.

Etherium is already making moves, hard fork should happen on 16th.

Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

There will be mining but block rerward will be lower,it will be 2 eth ,down from 3 eth.
Activity: 153
When is token distribution for us that did your bounty camoaign?

From what i understand according to the bounty manager, the bounty has not ended yet currently ongoing, distribution can only be done after the sale which i don't know if it has ended on still active.

Only VIP signature is going one, regular campaign finished long time ago.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Why you decided to switch on POS? Isnt ethereum blockchain good enough for your purposes,especially now with these changes that are coming?

I think it is because Agate has its iFiat Ecosystem for handling and nullifying volatility when it comes to payments and need it's own blockchain for that.

Isn't Agate code open source? Or just the app? Couldn't that be translated to Etherium blockchain too?

Agate will move to their wn blockchain this quarter.POS is the future,even ethereum will eventually switch.

Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

No, there is still mining.This is not a switch to POS, but a move towards it.Just a few implementations of few EIP's  to make ETH scale better, be faster. Reducing the block rewards and similar things.
Activity: 74

From what i understand according to the bounty manager, the bounty has not ended yet currently ongoing, distribution can only be done after the sale which i don't know if it has ended on still active.

Only VIP bounty is active right now I think, there is no standard bounty where everyone can participate now.
Activity: 39

Activity: 171

Activity: 175
Anyone knows why is there no activity from the team on social media or medium or other platforms?

Maybe they were all on holidays, Christmas, New Year and stuff. Dev's are also only humans  Grin Grin

Crypto is always slow around these days,ans agate team deserved some break afterall,they reached soft cap Smiley

THere is no break when it comes to business and project that is just starting, you take a break when you are done with most of the job, not before.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 153

Activity: 118
Anyone knows why is there no activity from the team on social media or medium or other platforms?

Maybe they were all on holidays, Christmas, New Year and stuff. Dev's are also only humans  Grin Grin

Crypto is always slow around these days,ans agate team deserved some break afterall,they reached soft cap Smiley
Activity: 42

Activity: 212
Why would masternode be cheap?And i dont think that $3800 is a lot of money for that.

In case you cant afford that,you can always join some other pool.

What is the advantage of having your own masternode, compared to joining some public pool?

Well I guess the returns are much better then ones in public pool.

That is debatable, risk is higher for sure as you need much more funds to invest in masternode and ROI is still unknown so it is not that simple.

Most important thing is that everyone will be able to join Pos and earn tokens, no matte how many AGT you have.

That is important I agree, allows everyone to have equal opportunity.
Activity: 39
Is it still possible to invest as private investor?I see that option available on your website

I seriosuly doubt that, private sale is over and now we are waiting for public sale.

How much was raised during private sale and presale?

Soft cap was reached which is great, but then market slowed everything down... Last info was that it was a bit more then 2 million dollars that was raised.

Thanks,thats preety good amount,ad most important milestone is reached so team can continue developing product without major issues.
Activity: 56
love the idea would like to see a working model so that i can see if its worth my investment. maybe a sandbox demo would be nice.
Activity: 47
amazing opportunity and impressive team, but i fail to see how is this different from any other cryptocurrency?
Activity: 46
nice initiative but very confusing presentation. i have no idea about how it works, but the team is really good and looks very skilled.
Activity: 56
wow really exciting and what an impressive team might i add. but i am really confused about how it works maybe a video explanation would be really helpful to get an idea of how it works.
Activity: 21
Hello guys !!Excellent company! I advise everyone to join, this company will definitely bring profit in the future. Good luck to You!
Activity: 187

Pages:
Jump to: