Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 124. (Read 521865 times)

QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Do you plan your own payment card? What would be fees related to transactions?? Anyway good looking project in general.
Activity: 266
Do you maybe have onepager,with all the basic info?

I failed to find, basic information can be found on their website but be sure to read WP for detailed information.
Activity: 163
spanish transalation reserved
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing? I think thats maybe most important thing when it comes to crypto projjects,so i hope that you plan to spend alot on that.

You are right. You can have the best and most revolutionary product and no one will hear of it if you don't have a good marketing and PR strategy.
Activity: 182
Are you going to offer bonuses to people for referring other people to use AGATE?

Did they start a referal campaign? I didnt notice an announcement for it.
Activity: 210
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing? I think thats maybe most important thing when it comes to crypto projjects,so i hope that you plan to spend alot on that.
Activity: 108
Do you maybe have onepager,with all the basic info?
Activity: 39
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? Fee will be in AGT right?

I guess that AGT will be used for fees,atleats it should be.Or for example,lower fee if we use AGT.

You are on to something Karam Prasad, lower fees could attract more people to use AGT

I think that users will pay less fees if they use AGATE tokens, as far as I know this is token function on other platforms.

That is a good idea,as there must be some incentive for people to use AGT tokens constantly,and that will increase the value
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? Fee will be in AGT right?

I guess that AGT will be used for fees,atleats it should be.Or for example,lower fee if we use AGT.

You are on to something Karam Prasad, lower fees could attract more people to use AGT

I think that users will pay less fees if they use AGATE tokens, as far as I know this is token function on other platforms.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really like AGATE and hope it can become like crypto version of paypal for starters Cheesy I heard that there will be POS terminals also included?

There will be 2 types of POS terminals, for mobile users and for physical stores too.

How do you plan to make this introduction of the terminals in the physical stores?

I think that for the installation of their terminals in physical stores, the team must obtain special permits and have a ready-made package of documents.
Activity: 182
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?And also,do you have some cap,some max amount one can invest?
Activity: 175
I don't see your Bounty ..have you opened any or do you plan it to open?? Thank you for answer

You need to log into the website and you can see details there after you create an account.
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
I don't see your Bounty ..have you opened any or do you plan it to open?? Thank you for answer
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Are you going to offer bonuses to people for referring other people to use AGATE?
Activity: 224
I really like AGATE and hope it can become like crypto version of paypal for starters Cheesy I heard that there will be POS terminals also included?

There will be 2 types of POS terminals, for mobile users and for physical stores too.

How do you plan to make this introduction of the terminals in the physical stores?
Activity: 74
Does the bounty lasts as long as the sale lasts or those are not correlated?
Activity: 193

Can anyone tell me what will those POS terminals be used for, any special features?

Here is a bit more info about POS Terminals.

Unlike traditional POS terminal solutions, which are limited to a specific region, Agate POS terminals can be used everywhere in the world without infrastructure limitation! These terminals use the Internet to securely connect to our POS server hosted in the cloud on five continents, and users can use mobile Internet (i.e., 3G/4G) or any other type of common Internet connection (e.g., LAN, WiFi, ADSL) in order to connect their devices to our network.

While currently merchants have to pay between 0.5% and 3% transaction fees to their banks, financial institute or POS providers, as Agate POS terminal sits on Agate iFiat Ecosystem, which run in Agate blockchain, merchants won’t pay anything when they receive the funds in their iBucket wallet. As iBucket is a decentralised wallet, they can spend it anywhere they like—for example, to pay their suppliers or buy items for themselves—or, alternatively, they can request to deposit it to their bank accounts or to load onto their debit cards.
Activity: 96
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Hope so. Those conferences are great opportunity for promoting the project and finding new investors.

There are so many conferences going on,and im sure Agate team will aim for those that will bring them most benefit

Considering the number of conferences it may be difficult to determine the best ones, but it is important to participate.

Team should go for as many as possible.Lots of projects manage to get full funding attending conferences and events.

Since they are dislocated most likely to attend one of the Australian conferences.

Most likely they have people around the world not only Australia right?
Activity: 142

Can anyone tell me what will those POS terminals be used for, any special features?
Activity: 224

Jump to: