Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 123. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?And also,do you have some cap,some max amount one can invest?

in Pre-Sale minimum is $60 and Maximum is $60,0000

That is great to see,only 60 USD minimum,so all of us new people can join the sale!
copper member
Activity: 196
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing? I think thats maybe most important thing when it comes to crypto projjects,so i hope that you plan to spend alot on that.

40% of all funds are allocated to Marketing, Growth hacking, PR, partnership,...

and

40% Research and Development
5% Legal & Compliance
10% Operation and Admin
5% Unforeseen Events
copper member
I was interested in the question of where your team is located, do you have a central office?

As mentioned on website, 9/9 Myrtle Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia  please contact [email protected] and book a meeting if you like.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing? I think thats maybe most important thing when it comes to crypto projjects,so i hope that you plan to spend alot on that.

You are right. You can have the best and most revolutionary product and no one will hear of it if you don't have a good marketing and PR strategy.

I believe the team has allocated a lot of funds for marketing but its probably budgeted into phases.

You might be right since the presale and sale wil last for 4 months that would make a lot of sense.
Activity: 154
I was interested in the question of where your team is located, do you have a central office?
Activity: 152
If I join your sale will I get AGT tokens immediately after transaction confirmation, or tokens will be distributed after end of the sale?

Tokens are always distributed after the sale ends.
Activity: 266
Do you plan your own payment card? What would be fees related to transactions?? Anyway good looking project in general.

yes, 1% withdraw fee in Agate, this will also create more demand for agate coin and will increase the value as a result.

Smaller fees attract more users and in return the market grows and offers more opportunities.
copper member
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?And also,do you have some cap,some max amount one can invest?

in Pre-Sale minimum is $60 and Maximum is $60,0000

copper member
I really like AGATE and hope it can become like crypto version of paypal for starters Cheesy I heard that there will be POS terminals also included?

There will be 2 types of POS terminals, for mobile users and for physical stores too.

How do you plan to make this introduction of the terminals in the physical stores?

in Agate we are deeply believe that marketing can hugely impact adoption and increase coin value hence we allocated as much as RnD budget to marketing, growth hack , PR, partnership... (40% of total funds) and we are lucky that our CMO Mr, Ehsan Jahandarpour one of the Forbes Top 20 Growth Hacker who hugely help us to promote our project in a very short time and to define a comprehensive GTM strategy and mass adoption, in particular targeting 3 markets, Merchants , Payment processors and in the last stage Businesses  which are looking to tokenise their crypto economy,   there are several programs and campaign has been designed to  insensitives merchants, for example providing Free POS terminal and marketing materials for the 1st year and extend this period if they attract certain number of users as per turnover, and many more strategy which will take alot of time to describe, not to mention we already made few agreements with franchisors  for mass adoption for their branched in Australia and alos one accredited payment processor in Canada for same, I don't need to emphasize more that a business can be successful with a strong product, team and strategy behind it and we believe Agate is one of them.
copper member
Do you plan your own payment card? What would be fees related to transactions?? Anyway good looking project in general.

yes, 1% withdraw fee in Agate, this will also create more demand for agate coin and will increase the value as a result.
copper member
am very much researching this Merchant Space.

Watching the big boys, watching the newbies, and there will be some major upside for whoever gets mass adoption.  I like what you are doing here but one concern is the capital.  It may take some serious money to make it and get registered to do business in some of the biggest markets like USA, Europe, etc.    (We are talking millions of USD to do business in the States for example)

Also, it will take massive and I mean massive amount of money to actually handle merchant processing.  Maybe in excess of 50 Million USD?  To handle the float between exchanges, provide liquidity to merchant/consumers, etc. 

you don't need to invent the wheel when you can make the partnership initially, hope you know what I meant by.
copper member
Can you please explain POS system that Agate will use?

please refer to WP where everything has been explained in details or if you can understand Russian this article may help to give you a better understanding.
https://kinvestor.ru/pos-agete/
Activity: 50

I sure hope that Agate plans to release debit card
Activity: 147
What currencies will be supported on the platform?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
In this platform, a generous distribution program. Prospects of this project in the future are visible not with an armed eye.

I'm gonna disregard that you are using some pre 2001 Google translator and agree that yes, this really has potential tu become a long lasting and stable project.
Activity: 44

You are right. You can have the best and most revolutionary product and no one will hear of it if you don't have a good marketing and PR strategy.

I believe the team has allocated a lot of funds for marketing but its probably budgeted into phases.

That is true,you gotta pace those stuff,as it takes years to fully develop the project.
Activity: 154
In this platform, a generous distribution program. Prospects of this project in the future are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 56

Hi,i would like to know about minmum as well.I hope its not much so i can join!
Activity: 266

Activity: 308
If I join your sale will I get AGT tokens immediately after transaction confirmation, or tokens will be distributed after end of the sale?
Jump to: