Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 125. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I really like AGATE and hope it can become like crypto version of paypal for starters Cheesy I heard that there will be POS terminals also included?
Activity: 140
When will I get the tokens from bounty?

After bounty campaign is closed and distribution starts.

Is it late to join bounty now? I will soon be junior member so I will be able to join bounty.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

After bounty campaign is closed and distribution starts.
Activity: 95
Activity: 216
I have been using Paypal for many years & I am in Crypto industry now.
That is so great to hear that there is a solution of Paypal for crypto currencies.

You have my support!

This project will definitely help crypto be used more, sort of introduce it into mainstream  a bit more.

It is a long and hard road to mainstream, first step is to make sure AGATE lives as a project and we will see from there.
Activity: 166
On which exchange will Agate be after the ICO?
The sale of tokens will end in November, it's too early to think about exchanges)) I think that this project will not disappoint investors) Cool

My experience is that it is never early to think about exchange, it just does not need to be announced before the end of the ICO Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? Fee will be in AGT right?

I guess that AGT will be used for fees,atleats it should be.Or for example,lower fee if we use AGT.

You are on to something Karam Prasad, lower fees could attract more people to use AGT

Not only for fees you will have option to run nodes with AGT too.
Activity: 280
That is so great to hear that there is a solution of Paypal for crypto currencies.

You have my support!

This project will definitely help crypto be used more, sort of introduce it into mainstream  a bit more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
On which exchange will Agate be after the ICO?
The sale of tokens will end in November, it's too early to think about exchanges)) I think that this project will not disappoint investors) Cool
Activity: 210

You have my support!
Activity: 266
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? Fee will be in AGT right?

I guess that AGT will be used for fees,atleats it should be.Or for example,lower fee if we use AGT.

You are on to something Karam Prasad, lower fees could attract more people to use AGT
Activity: 112
 am very much researching this Merchant Space.

Watching the big boys, watching the newbies, and there will be some major upside for whoever gets mass adoption.  I like what you are doing here but one concern is the capital.  It may take some serious money to make it and get registered to do business in some of the biggest markets like USA, Europe, etc.    (We are talking millions of USD to do business in the States for example)

Also, it will take massive and I mean massive amount of money to actually handle merchant processing.  Maybe in excess of 50 Million USD?  To handle the float between exchanges, provide liquidity to merchant/consumers, etc. 
Activity: 276
Can you please explain POS system that Agate will use?
Activity: 61

Activity: 126
Activity: 186
I see that you plan no discount during public sale. Then I guess its bests to invest as soon as possible, to get best possible bonus!

Yes, most projects attract early investors during presale with bonuses so no discount in public sale.

This is already the usual practice during the sale.

Something to get those big spenders involved early on
Activity: 230
I see that you plan no discount during public sale. Then I guess its bests to invest as soon as possible, to get best possible bonus!

Yes, most projects attract early investors during presale with bonuses so no discount in public sale.

This is already the usual practice during the sale.
Activity: 238

Activity: 308
Activity: 61
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try?

Obviously it was a closed type BETA, I hope they will release some info or demo to the public.

That might be true,as its standard pratcice that team test the product first and after that open beta comes.
Jump to: