Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 17. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Does the referral thing still count? Do we get any kind of reward for referring new investors?

But how can you refer new investors if sale is not going on?

Well I can't now while sale is suspended, but I want to know if it will still be active when sale starts again.
Activity: 212
Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?

This will be the key problem, to get all those retailers on board, and so far we see that they are doing good job regarding that.

It is a good thing that Agate is getting those big retailer chains with them,it will be much easier to attract smaller ones later on,when they see that big chains are using Agate solutions.

The most important question is what is the point for networks to switch to this method of payment? I do not see any normal business owner and who knows how to count the numbers who would agree to work under such conditions.

Lower fees i think, as usually card companies take 2-3% from every transaction,an with agate having much lower fees,it should pay off easily.

What will be the fee for transaction on agate platform?

Transaction fee will be 0.1 AGT. Thats considerably less than standards fees.
That is almost as having no fees if we are being honest here.

If there is such a low fee, how will the miners then earn from mining AGT?

I think there will be no mining when it comes to Agate. Agate will be POS.

Cool, so we can stake AGT.What will we need to be able to stake AGT? Only hold AGT and have a wallet or?

Since it will be proof of stake system,it will be abit more complicated than that.

It is not more complicated than that. In a standard proof of stake system you will get rewarded according to the overall stake you hold in the network if the tokens are in your wallet.

But i dont think that you can stake tokens in your own wallet in POS.

You will have to stake through pools, staking with wallet is not possible with Agate.
Activity: 37
Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?

This will be the key problem, to get all those retailers on board, and so far we see that they are doing good job regarding that.

It is a good thing that Agate is getting those big retailer chains with them,it will be much easier to attract smaller ones later on,when they see that big chains are using Agate solutions.

The most important question is what is the point for networks to switch to this method of payment? I do not see any normal business owner and who knows how to count the numbers who would agree to work under such conditions.

Lower fees i think, as usually card companies take 2-3% from every transaction,an with agate having much lower fees,it should pay off easily.

Cool, so we can stake AGT.What will we need to be able to stake AGT? Only hold AGT and have a wallet or?

Since it will be proof of stake system,it will be abit more complicated than that.

It is not more complicated than that. In a standard proof of stake system you will get rewarded according to the overall stake you hold in the network if the tokens are in your wallet.

But i dont think that you can stake tokens in your own wallet in POS.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 29
Are tokens reserved for the team going to be locked? And tokens sold to partners?

Im sure team tokens will be locked,that is standard practice in very ICO so no point for Agate team to do anything else.
Activity: 37
Does the referral thing still count? Do we get any kind of reward for referring new investors?

But how can you refer new investors if sale is not going on?
Activity: 222
Do you plan to keep same price of 1 AGT during public sale?In presale it was 0,076 USD per token.

I certainly hope so, I think it would be unfair to change the price for the public sale.

I only wish if they change their opinion and offer bonus during public sale, as for now they don't have plans for that.

Instead of asking here it is very good to ask them in their telegram group because most of the admin of this project is not active here, so it is good your questions will be answered in telegram channels because some admin will be active in that group.

Admins are helpful there, true. It is faster way to get some info then asking here.
Activity: 171
Activity: 175
Are tokens reserved for the team going to be locked? And tokens sold to partners?
Activity: 212
Do you plan to keep same price of 1 AGT during public sale?In presale it was 0,076 USD per token.

I certainly hope so, I think it would be unfair to change the price for the public sale.

I only wish if they change their opinion and offer  bonus during public sale,as for now they dont have plans for that.

Well only thing we know is that it is not announced, but it is also possible that they plan to give some bonus or interesting offer for public sale.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

I only wish if they change their opinion and offer bonus during public sale, as for now they don't have plans for that.

Instead of asking here it is very good to ask them in their telegram group because most of the admin of this project is not active here, so it is good your questions will be answered in telegram channels because some admin will be active in that group.
Activity: 39

Yeah, it won't be a wallet kind of staking, it will be staking through pools.

How will that work? I have never tried staking that way before, usually you have a wallet and you put it in the staking mode and that is it.How much AGT do we need to stake? Is 1 AGT for example going to be enough to theoretically stake?
Activity: 96
What will be the total supply of AGT tokens, do we know what will team do with all the unsold tokens?

Total supply of AGT will be 490,000,000 AGT. Tokens that are not sold during the sale will be burned as it is in most cases.
Activity: 193

Yeah, it won't be a wallet kind of staking, it will be staking through pools.
Activity: 42
What will be the total supply of AGT tokens, do we know what will team do with all the unsold tokens?
Activity: 70

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

how many retailers so far are on board? do they have the number already? i believe the more they got, the higher the chance of being successful in this field. being the paypal of crypto is not an easy feat.

I agree with you.It is not an easy thing to accomplish.Can someone from the team please update us here with some numbers.Number of merchants that will be part of Agate Ecosystem after the launch of main net, number of partners. I know it is hard to say exact numbers, but even estimates would be good for orientation.
Activity: 142

Because transactions are instant and no issues with volatility, lower fees, there are a lot of advantages that Agate brings, if that was not true Geelus would not even partner with Agate.

What do you mean by there will be no volatility? Does that mean that market and price changes won't affect merchants?

The reason why volatility won't affect merchants is the iFIAT Ecosystem and instant transactions.It is very rare that you get the funds as soon as payment happens and Agate is doing just that.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

No issues with chargebacks for example, that is the plague credit cards bring with them and you can pay through Agate using almost any currency.
Pages:
Jump to: