Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 129. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?

Yeah I don't think we had AMA yet and it would be good to organize one.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
I see that presale starts August 21st - will it be followed by a public one and if so, when?

Regarding the presake, what will be the bonus available?

Check out the first page of this thread, there are a couple of variations of bonus presale.

Bonuses are decreasing through five sale phases, I believe we are in phase 2 at the moment.

No the first presale phase starts on August 21.

What will be the bonus in first phase of the presale?

Bonus will be 25% in the first phase and the it will decrease with each next phase of the presale.

You can have a look at the bonuses on the website  Wink

But I will be nice for you lazy ones...

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 - 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018
25% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 2 - 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018
20% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 3 - 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018
15% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 4 - 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018
10% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 5 - 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018
5% DISCOUNT

PUBLIC SALES - 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018
NO DISCOUNT
Activity: 171
I see that presale starts August 21st - will it be followed by a public one and if so, when?

Check out the first page of this thread, there are a couple of variations of bonus presale.

Bonuses are decreasing through five sale phases, I believe we are in phase 2 at the moment.

Bonus will be 25% in the first phase and the it will decrease with each next phase of the presale.
Activity: 224
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?
Activity: 220

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Activity: 187

Activity: 266

Activity: 124

Activity: 154
Regarding the release, do you plan to go worldwide from the start, or you plan to focus on certain region?

Maybe it's best to go Region by region, to gradually take over the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Regarding the release, do you plan to go worldwide from the start, or you plan to focus on certain region?
Activity: 182
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy
Was gonna ask the same question, it's so hard to get a financial license as a an electronic financial institution.
I hope they already have that or working to get one, because without it all this, nothing can be achieved.

I am confident that they are familiar with this problem, overall work on the platform wouldn't make any sense if this issue wasn't resolved.

I would expect them not to start such an endeavour without investigating a bit further into the regulatory demands.
Activity: 112
What is your next big milestone?
Activity: 143
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy
Was gonna ask the same question, it's so hard to get a financial license as a an electronic financial institution.
I hope they already have that or working to get one, because without it all this, nothing can be achieved.

I am confident that they are familiar with this problem, overall work on the platform wouldn't make any sense if this issue wasn't resolved.
Activity: 156
gate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

I think that they develop only Android app regarding to the regulatory issues with Apple.

Which countries will be the focus after release? If they will develop only Android app then it is probably not North America?
I think the focus after release will be in Australia because their headquarters are located here. If only Android development, the top priority will be in East Asia.

Those are sometimes neglected markets that hold a lot of potential so it seems like a smart idea to attack those.

I agree, I believe the Australian market has a lot of potential.

True, and not many Australia bases icos around so Agate is kinda breaking the ice

Here is interesting article about some Australians crypto start ups.

https://cryptocurrencyaus.com/2018/03/20/australian-blockchain-blog/
Activity: 126
gate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

I think that they develop only Android app regarding to the regulatory issues with Apple.

Which countries will be the focus after release? If they will develop only Android app then it is probably not North America?
I think the focus after release will be in Australia because their headquarters are located here. If only Android development, the top priority will be in East Asia.

Those are sometimes neglected markets that hold a lot of potential so it seems like a smart idea to attack those.

True, and not many Australia bases icos around so Agate is kinda breaking the ice

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Activity: 120
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?

Jump to: