Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 128. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 0
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?

Yeah I don't think we had AMA yet and it would be good to organize one.

It seems like team are not so keen on organizing AMA's lately which is a shame.AMA's are a great way to engage the community.

we are open to any AMA (Ask Me Anything) if you have any offer please direct message me.

I think he meant Live AMA,via YouTube for example.

that's a great idea we will definitely consider it. thanks for suggestion Smiley

It would be great if you could make something like a live AMA cause then people could ask all the questions they want. Additionally you can always refer them to that video.

Yes, a two birds one stone type of thing. Not to mention the benefit of having the community that didn't participate read the transcript.

I often find AMAs quite useful since I get the answers to some questions that I didn't even know I wanted to ask.

Ha ha, exactly. Thus we can find lots of useful and interesting information.
Activity: 154
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?
Activity: 252
Agate is such an ambitious project and I like it! It could easily become the first proper and practical bridge between crypto and fiat!

I agree, I hope this will happen soon, we need such projects on the crypto market Smiley
Activity: 212
This is very nteresting project - in which phase is it now? pre-ICO or ICO?
Activity: 37
Is there any mainnet plan for agate Sir ?
Or keep staying on erc20 based platform.
Looking forward for this

as per road map, it we will switch to main net on Q1 2019 however it expected to launch even earlier.  please make sure you follow our news channel https://t.me/AgateChain and weblog https://medium.com/agatechain .

That would be great to see,project that is actually ahead of the roadmap.Keep up the good work!
Activity: 182

It seems like team are not so keen on organizing AMA's lately which is a shame.AMA's are a great way to engage the community.

we are open to any AMA (Ask Me Anything) if you have any offer please direct message me.

that's a great idea we will definitely consider it. thanks for suggestion Smiley

It would be great if you could make something like a live AMA cause then people could ask all the questions they want. Additionally you can always refer them to that video.

Yes, a two birds one stone type of thing. Not to mention the benefit of having the community that didn't participate read the transcript.

This would be great to have a transcript - I am rarely able to participate real-time, so to read it later would be great.
Activity: 280

I often find AMAs quite useful since I get the answers to some questions that I didn't even know I wanted to ask.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 266

copper member
Activity: 196
Is there any mainnet plan for agate Sir ?
Or keep staying on erc20 based platform.
Looking forward for this

as per road map, it we will switch to main net on Q1 2019 however it expected to launch even earlier.  please make sure you follow our news channel https://t.me/AgateChain and weblog https://medium.com/agatechain .
copper member

Activity: 137

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use to join the sale?
Activity: 53
What currencies would be supported on the platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Agate is such an ambitious project and I like it! It could easily become the first proper and practical bridge between crypto and fiat!
copper member

Activity: 264

What does AMA stands for? Roll Eyes
Activity: 152

Activity: 193
I see that presale starts August 21st - will it be followed by a public one and if so, when?

Regarding the presake, what will be the bonus available?

Check out the first page of this thread, there are a couple of variations of bonus presale.

Bonuses are decreasing through five sale phases, I believe we are in phase 2 at the moment.

No the first presale phase starts on August 21.

What will be the bonus in first phase of the presale?

Bonus will be 25% in the first phase and the it will decrease with each next phase of the presale.

You can have a look at the bonuses on the website  Wink

But I will be nice for you lazy ones...

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 - 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018
25% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 2 - 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018
20% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 3 - 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018
15% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 4 - 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018
10% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 5 - 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018
5% DISCOUNT

PUBLIC SALES - 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018
NO DISCOUNT

And what is the minimum investment for the phase 1?
It should be $60 USD ~ 0.1 ETH, which is acceptable for everyone.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Utrust also making platform like Paypal for crypto. And unlike of you, they was first, have a lot of conferences and partnerships. Why you dont have?
Jump to: