Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 130. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
gate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

I think that they develop only Android app regarding to the regulatory issues with Apple.

Which countries will be the focus after release? If they will develop only Android app then it is probably not North America?
I think the focus after release will be in Australia because their headquarters are located here. If only Android development, the top priority will be in East Asia.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I see that presale starts August 21st - will it be followed by a public one and if so, when?

Public sale is plan for November 2018 according to roadmap.
Activity: 266
gate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

I think that they develop only Android app regarding to the regulatory issues with Apple.

Which countries will be the focus after release? If they will develop only Android app then it is probably not North America?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What will happen in case you dont reach soft cap?Do you have "plan B"?
Activity: 137
Can you share your token metrics please?
Activity: 238
I see that presale starts August 21st - will it be followed by a public one and if so, when?
copper member
Activity: 196
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 276
What I like the most is the ability to integrate AGATE with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Great idea indeed!
Activity: 182
I've been using PayPal for a few years now, it absolutely sucks Smiley Hopefully, your project is similar in concept yet completely opposite in implementation – no inane exchange rates, slow transactions, dumb fees and all that Smiley

I agree,PayPal is outdated,and someone will take their place.Hopefully that will be Agate!
Activity: 212
How much you expect to raise during the sale?
Activity: 112
Seems like a interesting project at first. Let me go through whitepaper and I'll come back with some questions
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
We've added AGATE to our voting list on which users are able to vote on their favorite coin. The top 10 of those coins will be listed in our brand new exchange in the beta phase.
If you'd like to contact us please do so via our contact form system on https://Xiphos.exchange/help.
Vote now at https://xiphos.exchange/vote.
We wish you good voting and the best of luck.
Yours sincerely,
Xiphos Team
Activity: 66
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy
Activity: 61
Do you plan to offer staking system,or masternodes?
Activity: 182
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Can people from USA and China participate in your ICO?
Activity: 247
I've been using PayPal for a few years now, it absolutely sucks Smiley Hopefully, your project is similar in concept yet completely opposite in implementation – no inane exchange rates, slow transactions, dumb fees and all that Smiley

many people have bad experience with paypal. especially security in transaction. so maybe this will be much improved on that.
Activity: 230

PayPal has come under scrutiny for banning crypto transactions, probably under the pressure of the government, but I have a feeling the community won't just go past that.

I don't know that there has been any direct competition to PayPal in crypto. It was just a matter of time before it happens and with that PayPal will lose a big chunk of the market.

Considering all the difficulties we have with PayPal, it has only recently been a matter of time when it will be replaced by a new platform.
Activity: 252
Tell me please, do you have any live performances on cryptoconferences in your plans?

I hope that, by the end of the year there will be a few more conferences that teams should definitely visit and participate if can.

Here is the list of all conferences till the end of year.

https://bravenewcoin.com/industry-resources/events-calendar/bitcoin-and-blockchain-events/

Which ones AGATE plans to attend,any plan regarding that?

I believe they will attend some conference, every kind of promotion is good for the project.

They have probably already allocated resources for attending conferences. That is a good way to get investors and advisors.

I agree, if you want the ''crypto community'' to hear about your project, participation in one of the conferences is mandatory.

The networking part is really important in the crypto world/industry but also getting users interested in all the various apps.

I agree, in any case the attendance at any of the conferences can only help the project.
Jump to: